Rogue Class and Rating.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lunies

Lunies
  • Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

Been playing on my slightly undergeared rogue. Lunies@tichondrius
I have been trying to push rating so far this season as RMP, Thug, and RPS. I reached 2.2 mmr so far, but have been struggling to find the right partners to get a high rating. My question has to do with the rogue class, so far I feel as if during most games, I have very little influence on the outcome, which seems odd at first, but I truly feel right now that every comp relies on having a very good healer and hunter/mage/spriest. The rogue mainly just needs to know how to peel, not die, and stun/do damage when needed. I feel like I play a very minimal role in every game compared to the shadow/hunter/mage or healer. Not sure if I am just playing bad and don't realize it (likely), or am I correct in saying that the rogue class is very heavily carried by the classes it plays with, I feel like if you brought a gladiator rogue into a 2k RMP, not too much would change, but if you brought a galdiator Mage into the same RMP, there would be large changes. Any input would be appreciated.
I also realize it may just be from me being undergeared, my gameplay, or my partners gameplay.

#2 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

play rps or thug best 2 comps a rogue can play by far and rogues dont have as much influence on the game as you used to. 2 playstyles a rogue can do right now peel all game and line up 3 orbs with dance. Or rmp/thug get a kill in opener, thugcleave you can last longer than rmp though.

Edited by mimmick, 17 April 2013 - 08:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<