AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

But as a paly, it should be easy to get out of their burst/stuns. Trinket the first stun/burst, bubble the second one. By the time the third burst is coming, trinket will be up and just trinket that third burst/stun.

He might stun you again, but it will be on DR and he would have wasted energy not being able to burst fully.

#62 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

I'm pretty sure the real problem is how unpeelable rogues are ATM with subterfuge and CaD

#63 Aoedin

Aoedin
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

I think this is a constructive post. Each class has its strengths and weaknesses. Past a certain rating in arena it is hard to faceroll and collect points. This is especially true for certain team compositions that may have difficulties against other team compositions. What distinguishes good players and excellent players is that the excellent players are just generally more aware of what is going on and never lose focus, while good players tend to do well during early game but lose focus as the game drags on and can't keep track of all the cooldowns, and sometimes may expose themselves with bad positioning. After reading this thread, I am looking forward to improving myself, even if my class seems a bit underwhelming (could be a bias for this season, since I didn't play much during KFC fotm). Maybe we could all use a little self reflection instead of blaming classes as OP.

Just think of it this way: if you are doing a workout regime but not getting the results you wanted, do you blame your genetics first? That is certainly a plausible answer, although you should also examine your diet and the workout routine itself and see if you are taking the correct steps to achieving your goal. I hope that analogy makes sense.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 18 April 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

But as a paly, it should be easy to get out of their burst/stuns. Trinket the first stun/burst, bubble the second one. By the time the third burst is coming, trinket will be up and just trinket that third burst/stun.

He might stun you again, but it will be on DR and he would have wasted energy not being able to burst fully.

WOW I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, that's changed my entire perspective on rogues. Rogues are fine because I can trinket a stun and I can bubble another one. And lets not forget paladins have PLATE ARMOUR! Thanks for setting me straight

Edited by Radejjj, 20 April 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#65 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Yeah man, paladins do so well against rogues..

Oh wait.

#66 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

I played with a pally wargames feral/sp/hpally against mage/lock/rshaman.
Rogues can also solo hpallys usually with a dance with just some help.

I'm never playing with a hpally ever again.

Edited by Virent, 20 April 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Posted Image

#67 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostVirent, on 20 April 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

I'm never playing with a hpally ever again.

WOAH NOW THAT's what I call a bold statement.

but I guess your a man of your word and will hold true on this for the rest of your life.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#68 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Woah this guy is a mathematical genius, can we get him an award? or a really really special high five?
Posted Image

#69 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Instead of having negative shit to say, would appreciate it if you actually added something meaningful to the thread. If not no need to post your ignorant bullshit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stop, complaining, about, classes, for, the, love, of, jesus, christ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<