• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=tISi44dox8Y

Disclaimer: The stuff mentioned below isn't targeted to anybody, it's not meant for trolling and neither am I advocating it. This is just a rant about the forums lately, not just arenajunkies, but also the blizzard forms. I wrote this while at work, so it might sound a bit weird cause I wrote it so quickly, but I'm sure you will understand it.

These forums just have gone down the shit hole with the amount of class wining. I literally can bathe in your tears. You guys are just crying all across the boards about every class with the nerfs and buffs that are going on. What you need to learn is that this is WoW... Just like SC2, there is always a counter to you and you're always going to counter some one.

Seriously, I'm sure all of you know there is a class that you can absolutely destroy. Like me, I rape every class cause I'm a god, but the classes I can take a dump on their chest are SP, Mages like no other. I mean, I lay a fat turd on them and they can't do anything about it.

But I'm going to start showing you why whining isn't helping:

1) EVERY CLASS HAS A BLOW YOU THE FUCK UP MACRO.... If you don't believe it, then you're just ignorant and don't know how to stack cooldowns.

2) EVERY CLASS HAS DEFENSIVES TO GET AWAY FROM THESE MACROS.

3) Every class has a reason as to why they can hit hard or not, why they can live longer and why they're just "OP".

- Rogues: Hits hard during cooldowns, compensates outside of cooldowns with CC. Very vulnerable in a stun with out trinket.

- Shamans: Can easily get globaled if done right, but has the heals to compensate if doesn't get globaled.

- Priests: Has a huge burst output/heals, but makes up for it by using cloth. If you catch a priest with out trinket or cds, he's basically garbage.

- Mages: Same shit has a priest. They'll get tossed around with out Ice Block, but makes up for it with the amount of dmg it outputs.

- Warriors: Theyre dmg is retarded, but that's because they can easily get globaled. I can global a warrior in opener if done right, that's simple. They're defensive's are garbage atm, pre disarm their shield wall and they're fucked; not even second wind will help them.

- Hunters: They take so much fucking damage, but they compensate for the damage they do/cc just like a rogue.

- Monks: Ring of Peace is just retarded. Other than that, they're easily kill-able. Just force their bubble and watch for that first stun reduction garbage for mistweavers. Windwalkers are easy kill targets.

- DK's: They can easily get globaled with out AMS, they take a lot of dmg with out cooldowns and they compensate by hitting hard.

- Paly's: Same shit as a priest. Their worst nightmare is a priest. Priest counter the shit out of palys just cause of MD. Paly's can die really easy, if they get a bubble off and heal through your burst, you're fucked, but if you have a priest in your team, you should be winning. No if's and's or butts.

- Druids: The blink shit might be the dumbest thing they gave a druid, but I understand why, you can literally global a druid with and without his tree form. So of course, the heals need to make up for this. Heart of the wild is a bit op for Boomkins/ferals, but they need some form of defensive because if you jump onto a boomy or feral with out defensive cooldowns, they're fucked.

- Warlock: Same shit as everyone above. If you're playing affliction this season, your dmg is shit. Just play something that will actually be worth playing till they fix it... Other than that as Destruction, your dmg is insane if you get a chaos bolt off, that's a huge IF. Very easy to stop a chaos bolt, if you don't know how too, then you need to quit the game because that's mostly destro locks damage, unless their shadowburn crits you for like 200k. Which happened to me last night, through cloak...... Either way, their heals are crazy, but if you ride a warlock for a few mins, you'll be fine.

With everything I stated above, what is the outcome? EVERYONE GETS HIT HARD AS SHIT NO MATTER WHAT. Every class has some kind of defensive to get out of few things here and there. With out cool downs, every class is like a tissue paper ready to get ripped apart. Every class is the same, we all do a lot of dmg/heals, but we all get blown the fuck up. If you keep dying to certain classes, you need to evaluate what the fuck you're doing and change something in order to not keep dying to them. Learn different rotations for different classes/comps, record your matches, find out what's going on and how to fix it. Instead of complaining, find ways to help each other out on how to control other class and/or deal with them. That's what AJ used to be about. Now it's turned into straight drama as if it's high school all over again.

As my fore fathers once said, It's a fucking game, play for fun or L2P.

Mvp out.

Edited by OhhiimMvp, 16 April 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Seriously what the fuck is this shit?

How high were you while typing this .. well piece of useless text?

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

inserts random hunter vs any mage, mage cries

the post itself is very well thought out, + rep, ill follow this ;)

Edited by Zerlog, 16 April 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#4 Superkåre

Superkåre
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

enlighten us with more of your wisdom please

#5 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostCrankyboern, on 16 April 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Seriously what the fuck is this shit?

How high were you while typing this .. well piece of useless text?
http://www.arenajunk...20#entry3873981

I'm not even going to reply to you.

#6 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

+rep good post

praise be to jesus our lord and savior
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#7 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

I bet this guy has to wear one of those glad helmets in public at all times
Posted Image

#8 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

Every time I see MVP post it brings a smile to my face.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#9 Messman

Messman
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

+rep

Agree in general, but from time to time some things need to be tuned (cough 250k powershots cough).

#10 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yes, of course, some things need to be tuned, but the amount of whining that comes with it isn't necessary. We already know what's op and what's not. No need to spread that garbage in every thread/forum you visit for WoW over and over again.

#11 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

People die when they're killed.

#12 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Quick guide on how to stop PowerShots, Lava Bursts, Chaos Bolts any kind of "OP" casting ability.

1) Pillar Hump - They'll never get it off.
2) Stun then
3) Kick it

Remember those three and you'll live :blink:

#13 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

I like you.
Honestly, I don't think pallys are bad, yet everyone i used to play with says they aren't worth playing with.

Edited by Gsgsgsgsgs, 16 April 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#14 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 16 April 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

I just don't want to see the game I love go down the shitter because of some people that are constantly complaining about things that don't need to be complained about.

Its not like we implement dumb things now do we? xD we just express our feelings towards high developers
If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

#15 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2448
  • 3v3: 3009
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Agreed with most that you posted, my only issue is some classes have more vulnerability to other classes, and sometimes no matter how well you play and how many mistakes the other team makes you can still lose. This is MoP and 2013, where gear, pressing god macros, and team composition weights more heavily than skill, synergy, and making good plays.
http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

View Postgravyrainbow, on 08 October 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

#16 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

View PostSuperkåre, on 16 April 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

enlighten us with more of your wisdom please

:heart:

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

No more tears
-said the rogue

#18 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hey, you realize that last season was the worst ever for rogues? Like EVER and all I asked for was Feint to be usable in stuns that's it. I didn't complain or whine about the class being underpowered, but that's what happens when there is a huge amount of whiners and complainers. Things get overbuffed or nerfed. Not my fault rogues are in the situation now where we can global something just like every class.

- says the rogue.

#19 Deadsoil

Deadsoil
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/0/2/0/2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

For people who don't want to read hes saying: "Insert Class Here" Takes alot of damage, makes up for it by being able to dmg/heal/cc well.
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 16 April 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Hey, you realize that last season was the worst ever for rogues? Like EVER and all I asked for was Feint to be usable in stuns that's it. I didn't complain or whine about the class being underpowered, but that's what happens when there is a huge amount of whiners and complainers. Things get overbuffed or nerfed. Not my fault rogues are in the situation now where we can global something just like every class.

- says the rogue.

Rogues were fine last season, warriors being nerfed was all they needed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stop, complaining, about, classes, for, the, love, of, jesus, christ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<