Disclaimer: The stuff mentioned below isn't targeted to anybody, it's not meant for trolling and neither am I advocating it. This is just a rant about the forums lately, not just arenajunkies, but also the blizzard forms. I wrote this while at work, so it might sound a bit weird cause I wrote it so quickly, but I'm sure you will understand it.
These forums just have gone down the shit hole with the amount of class wining. I literally can bathe in your tears. You guys are just crying all across the boards about every class with the nerfs and buffs that are going on. What you need to learn is that this is WoW... Just like SC2, there is always a counter to you and you're always going to counter some one.
Seriously, I'm sure all of you know there is a class that you can absolutely destroy. Like me, I rape every class cause I'm a god, but the classes I can take a dump on their chest are SP, Mages like no other. I mean, I lay a fat turd on them and they can't do anything about it.
But I'm going to start showing you why whining isn't helping:
1) EVERY CLASS HAS A BLOW YOU THE FUCK UP MACRO.... If you don't believe it, then you're just ignorant and don't know how to stack cooldowns.
2) EVERY CLASS HAS DEFENSIVES TO GET AWAY FROM THESE MACROS.
3) Every class has a reason as to why they can hit hard or not, why they can live longer and why they're just "OP".
- Rogues: Hits hard during cooldowns, compensates outside of cooldowns with CC. Very vulnerable in a stun with out trinket.
- Shamans: Can easily get globaled if done right, but has the heals to compensate if doesn't get globaled.
- Priests: Has a huge burst output/heals, but makes up for it by using cloth. If you catch a priest with out trinket or cds, he's basically garbage.
- Mages: Same shit has a priest. They'll get tossed around with out Ice Block, but makes up for it with the amount of dmg it outputs.
- Warriors: Theyre dmg is retarded, but that's because they can easily get globaled. I can global a warrior in opener if done right, that's simple. They're defensive's are garbage atm, pre disarm their shield wall and they're fucked; not even second wind will help them.
- Hunters: They take so much fucking damage, but they compensate for the damage they do/cc just like a rogue.
- Monks: Ring of Peace is just retarded. Other than that, they're easily kill-able. Just force their bubble and watch for that first stun reduction garbage for mistweavers. Windwalkers are easy kill targets.
- DK's: They can easily get globaled with out AMS, they take a lot of dmg with out cooldowns and they compensate by hitting hard.
- Paly's: Same shit as a priest. Their worst nightmare is a priest. Priest counter the shit out of palys just cause of MD. Paly's can die really easy, if they get a bubble off and heal through your burst, you're fucked, but if you have a priest in your team, you should be winning. No if's and's or butts.
- Druids: The blink shit might be the dumbest thing they gave a druid, but I understand why, you can literally global a druid with and without his tree form. So of course, the heals need to make up for this. Heart of the wild is a bit op for Boomkins/ferals, but they need some form of defensive because if you jump onto a boomy or feral with out defensive cooldowns, they're fucked.
- Warlock: Same shit as everyone above. If you're playing affliction this season, your dmg is shit. Just play something that will actually be worth playing till they fix it... Other than that as Destruction, your dmg is insane if you get a chaos bolt off, that's a huge IF. Very easy to stop a chaos bolt, if you don't know how too, then you need to quit the game because that's mostly destro locks damage, unless their shadowburn crits you for like 200k. Which happened to me last night, through cloak...... Either way, their heals are crazy, but if you ride a warlock for a few mins, you'll be fine.
With everything I stated above, what is the outcome? EVERYONE GETS HIT HARD AS SHIT NO MATTER WHAT. Every class has some kind of defensive to get out of few things here and there. With out cool downs, every class is like a tissue paper ready to get ripped apart. Every class is the same, we all do a lot of dmg/heals, but we all get blown the fuck up. If you keep dying to certain classes, you need to evaluate what the fuck you're doing and change something in order to not keep dying to them. Learn different rotations for different classes/comps, record your matches, find out what's going on and how to fix it. Instead of complaining, find ways to help each other out on how to control other class and/or deal with them. That's what AJ used to be about. Now it's turned into straight drama as if it's high school all over again.
As my fore fathers once said, It's a fucking game, play for fun or L2P.
Edited by OhhiimMvp, 16 April 2013 - 03:18 PM.