Jump to content

Boston Marathon Bombing

#Boston

  • Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#101 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

View Posthuurka, on 22 April 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

87% of transpeople who are murdered are people of color. people of color tend to live in cities rather than liberal white suburbs. 25% of mtf are black, 27% hispanic. about 20% are homeless. you probably wouldn't know this, because your cracker liberal parents fled the city back in the 60s because they were afraid of seeing people who weren't white walking around.

Err it wasn't just a liberal flee the city thing. Cities were becoming increasingly violent, unsafe and inner-city schools were declining. It wasn't a racism thing, it was just a better quality of life outside the cities. Better public transportation didn't help.

View Poststcolbert, on 22 April 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Alex Jones is nuts, but this story was pretty fishy.

The criminal profile was/is completely fucked and didn't make any sense.

I agree that the criminal profile is weird, but I take that to mean that we don't know why they did it, not that they didn't do it. I mean, there's pictures and video of the dude dropping his backpack at the scene of the crime and walking away. And yeah, any random person (especially in boston) could walk around with/drop a backpack, but they fled from the cops WHILE THROWING EXPLOSIVES OUT OF THEIR CAR.
Posted Image

#102 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5714
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostKelustu, on 22 April 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

Err it wasn't just a liberal flee the city thing. Cities were becoming increasingly violent, unsafe and inner-city schools were declining. It wasn't a racism thing, it was just a better quality of life outside the cities. Better public transportation didn't help.



I agree that the criminal profile is weird, but I take that to mean that we don't know why they did it, not that they didn't do it. I mean, there's pictures and video of the dude dropping his backpack at the scene of the crime and walking away. And yeah, any random person (especially in boston) could walk around with/drop a backpack, but they fled from the cops WHILE THROWING EXPLOSIVES OUT OF THEIR CAR.
That's kind of what I'm getting at.  For the bombing they threw together a low tech amateur style bomb (which wasn't very effective), then they get away....and go rob a 7/11 with machine guns and grenades?


That has WTF written all over it.

Not saying that they didn't do it, but I can definitely understand the suspicions that others have.  

They could've caused much more damage with said grenades/machine guns than some ill-put-together-pressure cooker bomb.  Furthermore, why rob a 7/11?  A bombing profile like that of the marathon suggests that they want to inflict as much damage and death upon society as possible...it's not a finance related crime, yet their next move is robbing?

#103 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:31 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 22 April 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

That's kind of what I'm getting at.  For the bombing they threw together a low tech amateur style bomb (which wasn't very effective), then they get away....and go rob a 7/11 with machine guns and grenades?


That has WTF written all over it.

Not saying that they didn't do it, but I can definitely understand the suspicions that others have.  

They could've caused much more damage with said grenades/machine guns than some ill-put-together-pressure cooker bomb.  Furthermore, why rob a 7/11?  A bombing profile like that of the marathon suggests that they want to inflict as much damage and death upon society as possible...it's not a finance related crime, yet their next move is robbing?

7/11 robbery I thought was later determined to be unrelated? And I get why they completely failed the MIT bomb and only shot the cop. They didn't have much time before the feds caught them. I mean, they also probably could have fled the state after the bombings pretty easily, or the dude in the white hat could have worn his hat forwards, with his backpack over both shoulders, wearing a pair of sunglasses. Black hat could have worn a pair of sunglasses that actually covered a part of his face. They could have grown a beard prior to the bombing and shaved afterwards. There were a TON of things they could have done that wouldn't have made them stand out while actually planting the bombs that would have also made it harder to detect them.
Posted Image

#104 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 3752
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

That's a well thought out plan, and awfully suspiscious, Kelustu.

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good


#105 Cuddlybunny

Cuddlybunny
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 763
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

http://www.pressfort...-the-naked-man/

Cerebral said:

Oh, and you are still a no name to the MLG community.


#106 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5714
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostCuddlybunny, on 22 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /featured-videos/breaking-info-on-boston-bombings-tamerlan-tsarnaev-and-the-naked-man/ on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


http://www.liveleak....=637_1366646694

#107 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members
  • Posts: 10409

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

Im sad for Boston and all that but this is the type of shit you Bostonian cunts funded by giving money to the IRA.
Posted Image

#108 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 1017
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

just found this, thought it's pretty hilarious that people are making up conspiracy theories already http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU some pictures are really bloody  so don't open it if you don't want to see blood/dead people

Edited by droolingmoron, 24 April 2013 - 01:48 AM.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#109 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5714
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist and I found the whole thing a little fishy too.

#110 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 1017
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

most conspiracy theorists wouldn't call themselves conspiracy theorist ;D
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#111 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

yeah but I think the difference that st is saying is that he finds the whole thing weird and odd, but doesn't think the government set it up with some ulterior motive, which is what a theorist would say.
Posted Image

#112 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3071
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Yeah as soon as you distrust any official info you are put among global warming deniers or even straight up young earth creationists. Believing in paranoid rantings often without even bothering to read counterarguments for official version is idiotic, but assuming all of the "conspiracist" shit is false and not worth bothering with it isn't correct either.

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#113 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3071
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

never mind

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#114 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5714
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostKelustu, on 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

yeah but I think the difference that st is saying is that he finds the whole thing weird and odd, but doesn't think the government set it up with some ulterior motive, which is what a theorist would say.
Dead on.  Some of the theories coming out are pretty ridiculous but I can understand where/what they stem from.

#115 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 979
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostReliuna, on 16 April 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

thought i told u to stop typing

Stop talking, cya later nerd.
Posted Image

#116 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 979
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Same day America bombs irak kills 50 people, and pass cispa. cya later. fuck america. hope to some day wake up and turn on the TV and see america gone, blown up or drowned for all i care. toxic country.
Posted Image

#117 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members
  • Posts: 8439

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

just die ok
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#118 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5714
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostNeosaurfang, on 26 April 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Same day America bombs irak kills 50 people, and pass cispa. cya later. fuck america. hope to some day wake up and turn on the TV and see america gone, blown up or drowned for all i care. toxic country.
You're an idiot.  Probably from a 3rd world country which would explain your lack of education.

#119 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7038
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostNeosaurfang, on 26 April 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Same day America bombs irak kills 50 people, and pass cispa. cya later. fuck america. hope to some day wake up and turn on the TV and see america gone, blown up or drowned for all i care. toxic country.

wow you are really edgy haha have u considered blogging?

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#120 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 979
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

I can't think of anything good that america has done, or contributed with to anyone but themselves. and the 90 year old shrunk up money hungry idiots in the congress. America needs to sit down.
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<