• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostThaya, on 13 April 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

Yeah, I also remember Cataclysm Blizzcon that the Asian PHD won. The paladin saving cooldowns and bubble even in the most ridiculous situations vs MLS.

View PostZ4muZ, on 22 April 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

That was so impressive. He didn't bubble at roughly 1% hp.

Posted Image

#42 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

watchmeblink aka mitchjones is the most intertaiment guy i have even seen in world of warcraft.

and when i face him in arena, i just bow down before him and pray to the wow gods to give me strenght to give him a good fight.

#43 Flabbert

Flabbert
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2460

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

I've learned this back in the days where i played counterstrike on a pretty high level. It's all about the mind games and make the other team lose control of there game.

Started a 3's comp yesterday that kinda does the same, We put high pressure without letting anyone in our team going low even if they use there offensive cooldowns. When they notice the pressure didnt work at all and there whole team is allready at 20-30% they starting to lose it and make even more mistakes. Ofcourse it requires agressive and heavy cooldown use but its very effective.

And atleast the games are short! :D

Edited by Flabbert, 23 April 2013 - 04:33 PM.

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostFlabbert, on 23 April 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

I've learned this back in the days where i played counterstrike on a pretty high level. It's all about the mind games and make the other team lose control of there game.

Started a 3's comp yesterday that kinda does the same, We put high pressure without letting anyone in our team going low even if they use there offensive cooldowns. When they notice the pressure didnt work at all and there whole team is allready at 20-30% they starting to lose it and make even more mistakes. Ofcourse it requires agressive and heavy cooldown use but its very effective.

And atleast the games are short! :D

you run double healing totem?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fear, playstyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<