• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostFukkenZuzah, on 12 April 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Sounds precisely like when kicking something in PvE. You ever went up against a mob that's supposed to be a mage, you kick his Fireball spell, and the same second you do that he's casting Frostbolt, as an example?

That's a perfect comparison. Fighting him was exactly like fighting an NPC mage when it came down to the way he casted.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#22 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

EU rampage guys should know one exists.. I can't remember the name, but one warrior from ragnaros(?) (and his whole team) has used this for a long time..

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostTheles, on 12 April 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

EU rampage guys should know one exists.. I can't remember the name, but one warrior from ragnaros(?) (and his whole team) has used this for a long time..

dont forgett that human female dk Diszqt dizziuqe something, from frostmane/killrog dont remmeber, he had 3.2k rbg last season also

#24 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostZabrz, on 12 April 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

I've also faced a couple teams where it seems like they have something that automatically casts a spell of a different school if they get locked out.

Whenever I start casting starfire in arena, I spam wrath right after so that if I get locked on starfire wrath is ready to go, you don't need a bot to be smart and attempt to not lose any up time on your target.

Edited by Stormshiftx, 12 April 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#25 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 12 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Whenever I start casting starfire in arena, I spam wrath right after so that if I get locked on starfire wrath is ready to go, you don't need a bot to be smart and attempt to not lose any up time on your target.

Thats fine and dandy for people with more than one spell type, but that isn't the case for every class.

#26 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 12 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

if you read my original post, I understand that players do that. However, this player was getting locked out of frost and arcane within 1.5 seconds of each other and immediately casting a fire spell following that. Everything about his playstyle screamed that a bot was doing things for him. There is literally no gap between different schools of spells being cast EVER.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#27 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

all you have to do against anyone using an interrupt bot is literally start your cast and immedietly move so that the cast bar doesn't even show really, it will juke all their interrupts, and is actually an advantage to you, and also its the easiest way to tell for sure if they are using an interrupt bot.  You can't do the second school thing a lot of the time because a lot of those kick bots are only supposed to kick certain spells.

once you know they are hacking, it generally becomes an advantage if you do what i said above, it's near impossible to kick (every once in awhile one will go through) simply because of latency.

#28 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 12 April 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

all you have to do against anyone using an interrupt bot is literally start your cast and immedietly move so that the cast bar doesn't even show really, it will juke all their interrupts, and is actually an advantage to you, and also its the easiest way to tell for sure if they are using an interrupt bot.  You can't do the second school thing a lot of the time because a lot of those kick bots are only supposed to kick certain spells.

once you know they are hacking, it generally becomes an advantage if you do what i said above, it's near impossible to kick (every once in awhile one will go through) simply because of latency.

It's going to get ridiculous in arena if more and more people start getting the more advanced/smarter version of this bot. Can't believe nothing is being done about it. I've reported a few players who I suspected but that was about a month ago and they're still going strong.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#29 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hmm, see my first post i assumed i'd forgot to actually post properly, now the 2nd got deleted i can only conclude you're not allowed to name any of the bots people use, either that or some mod has a connection to the one i named somehow.

I guess if we keep the names secret none of the visitors reading this site would have the intelligence to google "wow interrupt bot"

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

#30 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

I made a video about this a while back. It's pretty obvious that an interrupt hack is still around

Spoiler

Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#31 vindz

vindz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1631
  • 3v3: 2442
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostHotted, on 12 April 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

I made a video about this a while back. It's pretty obvious that an interrupt hack is still around

Easy to fake when u know his using it, but still annoying tho :(

#32 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

and then the first cast that gets kicked by it is the one cast that costs you the game, and you never see that team again. Easy to fake after but as stated, just sucks to find out the first time.

#33 DU5KNOIR

DU5KNOIR
  • Junkies
  • LocationRegina, Saskatchewan

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

this is sort of like those counterstrike players who cry aimbot
is he still a fly guy clappin' if nobody ain't hear it

#34 Qtpai

Qtpai
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 576
  • RBG: 2094

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

it definitely does exist right now.. there's a dk on illidan who streams with it on

http://www.twitch.tv...mar/b/388293189

#35 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

for some reason this thread makes me hear ayra say pummel
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#36 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostQtpai, on 12 April 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

it definitely does exist right now.. there's a dk on illidan who streams with it on

http://www.twitch.tv...mar/b/388293189

Dude, this is by far the most poor thing I have seen today. He interupts a Divine Light cast, eventho the paladin has guardian + divine insight up. It was kicked before I even saw the cast.

#37 Fiskegarn

Fiskegarn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Yea, wow is becoming more and more dumb, so many scrubs with r1 titles that are either boosted or bought, ppl using interrupthack, ddosing, wintrading, mmr bugging, it's sad to see how low the game is atm.

#38 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

i find it super awkward when you go and blanket someone and accidentally lock them out of their school .. oh the arguments i have had when doing this.

but yea most hacks are set up for a specific school so the best bet is moving reallllly quick. its actually hilarious to see shaman rogue dk on a team all 3 using it, you just hear kick going off - mind freeze animation - shear animation / sound then a grounding right after. hilarious non sense.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<