#1 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

0.1sec interrupt on mass dispel ( 0.3sec cast time )  = prekick ????

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Kelberot

Kelberot
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1663
  • 3v3: 1992
  • 5v5: 959
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Nope, you're right.

It's most likely that in this single occurrence in a 1500 2s game, this person was hacking and not just predicting a shadow priest casting MD, which is such a spammed spell.
Posted Image

#3 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

It's not hard to pre kick md. Of course if he did that 10 times in a row it's fishy, but like once or twice in a game does not qualify for a hack.

Although, I have seen many, many players use interrupt hack in pve - you don't even see the castbar go off.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#4 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Ty for making this useless thread.

Buff Hunters.

#5 Eowynnz

Eowynnz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1778
  • 3v3: 2176
  • 5v5: 2242
  • RBG: 1655

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

would prolly not be 1500 if hacking
twitch.tv/eowynnlol
2400+ rls/shadowplay

#6 inkorperated

inkorperated
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1944

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

can confirm there's some type of program out there. faced a 2350ish dk/spriest/rsham where the dk would literally interrupt the first cast within a few miliseconds. we realized what was happening and had our shaman cast lava burst to fake every interrupt.

#7 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostBraindance, on 12 April 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

It's not hard to pre kick md. Of course if he did that 10 times in a row it's fishy, but like once or twice in a game does not qualify for a hack.

Although, I have seen many, many players use interrupt hack in pve - you don't even see the castbar go off.

you are pretty much right but i spent the whole game doing nothing but fake casting & he always interrupted like that.

#8 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostShock1911, on 12 April 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

you are pretty much right but i spent the whole game doing nothing but fake casting & he always interrupted like that.
You can use it against them if you now they have it. Just cast something useless from a school you don't care that much then cast w/e u want with practically a free aura mastery.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#9 Zabrz

Zabrz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Postinkorperated, on 12 April 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

can confirm there's some type of program out there. faced a 2350ish dk/spriest/rsham where the dk would literally interrupt the first cast within a few miliseconds. we realized what was happening and had our shaman cast lava burst to fake every interrupt.

I also have reason to believe that there is an interrupt bot being used by some players. I've faced multiple teams this year on my healer that regardless of what you cast, if their interrupt is off cooldown, it will be interrupted in a millisecond. There's literally no way of juking it. The only thing you can do is cast something like lava burst.

I've also faced a couple teams where it seems like they have something that automatically casts a spell of a different school if they get locked out. There was a mage that I played against and I've never seen anything like it before: there is absolutely no reaction time to anything I do to him. Stun him and before you even see the stun icon, he's blinked. I even did 1 point Kidney shots with him facing a wall so he won't move and before the icon shows up, he's blinked. I haven't even taken my finger off the key and he's doing things like this. Also I would Deadly throw his frost spell, without any interruption, polymorph is being cast, kick the polymorph, and again without any interruption he's casting fireball. I understand people precasting a spell of a different school if they're expecting to be interrupted but to be cycling through schools without a millisecond hesitation every single time is crazy.
Story of my Life
Posted Image

#10 FukkenZuzah

FukkenZuzah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1808
  • 3v3: 2930
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostZabrz, on 12 April 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

I also have reason to believe that there is an interrupt bot being used by some players. I've faced multiple teams this year on my healer that regardless of what you cast, if their interrupt is off cooldown, it will be interrupted in a millisecond. There's literally no way of juking it. The only thing you can do is cast something like lava burst.

I've also faced a couple teams where it seems like they have something that automatically casts a spell of a different school if they get locked out. There was a mage that I played against and I've never seen anything like it before: there is absolutely no reaction time to anything I do to him. Stun him and before you even see the stun icon, he's blinked. I even did 1 point Kidney shots with him facing a wall so he won't move and before the icon shows up, he's blinked. I haven't even taken my finger off the key and he's doing things like this. Also I would Deadly throw his frost spell, without any interruption, polymorph is being cast, kick the polymorph, and again without any interruption he's casting fireball. I understand people precasting a spell of a different school if they're expecting to be interrupted but to be cycling through schools without a millisecond hesitation every single time is crazy.

Sounds precisely like when kicking something in PvE. You ever went up against a mob that's supposed to be a mage, you kick his Fireball spell, and the same second you do that he's casting Frostbolt, as an example?
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: i will always be knows as best feral on this realm
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: byz

#11 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostZabrz, on 12 April 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Probably some PvE player forgot to turn off his PQR. These rotationbots/interruptbots are so commonly used on PvE, way more often than in PvP.

do not post hacks on these forums
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#12 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

There's definitely an interrupt hack/bot out there. Met some glad rogue/shaman team in 2s and the rogue would literally instant kick whenever he had kick ready. I wanted to see what his gear was like and searched for his name on the armory, a thread came up where it stated he was a well known exploiter/hacker.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#13 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

Yes there is definitely a hack out there.  The other day in this really intense 2s match vs sham rogue, I popped heart of the wild and the rogue kicked my moonfire.  Like wtf
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#14 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

I had a faggot DK in 2s try to interrupt my .4 second monk portal every time, to the point where I had to juke it with .2 seconds.

Fuck the people who use that

Edited by Evolute, 12 April 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostContrololold, on 12 April 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Yes there is definitely a hack out there.  The other day in this really intense 2s match vs sham rogue, I popped heart of the wild and the rogue kicked my moonfire.  Like wtf

thats probably a noob you met, interrupt hack scans the combat log and the memory to get the spell info in order to interrupt it, basic programing.. anyone can make one, problem is to keep it from being detected as you attach it to wow.

#16 robztr

robztr
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/1/2/1/1

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Learn to fakecast MD.

BUFF HUNTERS PLS ; Kettux for president

Edited by robztr, 12 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#17 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

I have 50 ms..............IM BEING DDOS'd

#18 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 2/1/2/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2970
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2289

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

at 1500 he probably did it on accident... usually the craziest stuff happens against newer players because they just randomly use shit.

#19 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Have you guys ever done 2s in MoP? It's quite common to meet decent/glad players at 1400-1500 who are simply jumping every week to get their cap quickly before doing rbg. 1500 is by no means "only noobs"

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#20 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

If you have slightly higher latency you can use /cast spell /stopcasting macro to bait it.

Doesn't work if you have like 50~ms and shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<