Here are the changes i suggested, i don't think it's too much asking, it will just make us viable again, not OP.
2) - Haunt should return some hps to the warlock like it was in cataclysm.
- The shard cost for the haunt is really gamebreaking and make us really weak.
I think there is 2 options to fix that :
Increase shard proc rate against pvp players, it's the easiest way, 8% would be balanced enough.
The other way is to put a cooldown on Haunt and make it cost no shard at all.
3) The old spiritual link should be back, i really don't know why developpers changed that mechanic.
The talent is now almost useless because when your pet receive damage, it's shared with you, there is no utility to choose Spiritual Link except vs a minority of comps.
Spiritual link need to reduce damage taken by 20%, that's all.
4) Life Tap is a very old mechanic, while other dps class can have infinite mana, we need to sacrifice our hps to gain mana. It doesn't make any sense tbh.
Something should be changed on this talent.
5) Make the -25% corruption nerf PVE ONLY (like you did for frostbomb), affliction damage were already really low during 5.1 and we were all awaiting for a damage buff, but we got nerfed ?
6) Soul Burn / Soul Swap, 2 options to fix :
- Dots casted manually should do slightly more damage than dots applied by SB / SS or just delete the SB / SS mechanic and make dots do a significative amount of damage.
- Or maybe dots should scale better with pvp power.
7) Dark Intent shouldn't be dispellable i guess (this is just my opinion here)
8) Howl and Coil shouldn't be together on the level 30 talent tier, they have to be separated.
Put Burning Rush or Blood Horror on level 30 talent tier and howl lvl 60 tier.
Affliction need to have those 2 spells, having to choose between howl or coil have been a huge nerf for us.
9) If our dots are getting buffed in 5.3, Demon Soul need to be tuned down a bit to avoid huge burst.
here is the thread : http://eu.battle.net...opic/7256217702
i made the thread because i can't tweet everything to them, you just have 50 caracters max.
Edited by Salutations, 12 April 2013 - 02:02 PM.