• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostBraindance, on 07 May 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

This is not a thread about viability. It's a thread about enjoying the playstyle.

To enjoy a class its a matter of good mobility,utility and survivability. Doing fancy things. And this usually means overpowering the class itself if its already in a " fine state" even tho its not as fun as it used to be.  

As you said " 10 second spell reflect, charge and intercept, amazing damage, bladestorm, strong sword and board play. "This fun your talking about is also something that made warriors very strong in a perspective. Unbalanced compared to some of the other classes/specs that you could play back then. If the class isnt fun, play another class. It is a sign that uve played a class for so long that you seek extraordinary stuff to make it fun to play the class again.

Warriors will always come back and shine again, but right now other classes gets the time to experience the biggest fun in a PvP enviroment. And if its the fun that you seek, id reccommend you playing some other classes and get back to warriors when they apply some changes sooner or later.
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#122 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postlilpe, on 07 May 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

To enjoy a class its a matter of good mobility,utility and survivability. Doing fancy things. And this usually means overpowering the class itself if its already in a " fine state" even tho its not as fun as it used to be.  

As you said " 10 second spell reflect, charge and intercept, amazing damage, bladestorm, strong sword and board play. "This fun your talking about is also something that made warriors very strong in a perspective. Unbalanced compared to some of the other classes/specs that you could play back then. If the class isnt fun, play another class. It is a sign that uve played a class for so long that you seek extraordinary stuff to make it fun to play the class again.

Warriors will always come back and shine again, but right now other classes gets the time to experience the biggest fun in a PvP enviroment. And if its the fun that you seek, id reccommend you playing some other classes and get back to warriors when they apply some changes sooner or later.
Right now we are missing two elements out of three in the equation (utility and survivability). We have by far the worst potential out of every other class to do fancy things. I mean nerfing dstance to make sword and board better wouldn't be overpowered.

Yes, it's a sign that I have played the class for too long, and I still enjoy it even now, but we are the only class that is nerfed everytime by taking entire abilities away instead of nerfing our damage.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<