• US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1875
  • 3v3: 2674
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

friendly reminder that glaive toss scales with trinkets unlike powershot.. so all this qq has led to even more dmg

you can glaive toss twice during trinkets as it's a 15 second cd, 3 times if you use readiness

I'm glaive tossing full geared rets for 100k, its instant and causes a slow
Posted Image

#22 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostJamiepaladin, on 10 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

if anyone defends this xDXDxddpdpd:p

Don't think anyone will. Nothing should ever hit that hard.

Never seen those numbers myself tough but i guess i don't run the same setup.

Edited by GrieverZ, 10 April 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#23 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostJamiepaladin, on 10 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

if anyone defends this xDXDxddpdpd:p

Shut up dude, do you know how easy it is to stop a powershot? it has the longest cast time and you can just LoS it.
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#25 Jamiepaladin

Jamiepaladin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

no you are ok wtf ? ? ?

#26 Xevioslol

Xevioslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2061
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

so goooooood
Posted Image

#27 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostMinpojke, on 10 April 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Shut up dude, do you know how easy it is to stop a powershot? it has the longest cast time and you can just LoS it.

rofl

#28 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello, heard you guys like drama:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Long story:

1. I decided to make a thread on MMO-champion forums, that there will be a quality hunter pvp guide channel available for the new players from this day onwards. As I didn't have an account there, I asked my good friend to post for me.

2. Some tryhard-duelist moderator <Snuggli> locked the thread before a single reply, because apparently MMO-Champion doesn't appreciate new players getting help from more experienced players.

3. As I am not much into tryhard duelist moderators, I wasn't very delighted with this sudden move of idiocy. I made an account on this forum, ruled by tryhard duelists, to clean up my, and my friend's reputation. I made a post regarding my brand new Youtube channel in the politest possible way, making it as simple as possible for the tryhard moderator to do the right thing - to simply let the thread be there, unlocked, so the hundreds of hunters who've been asking me to write guides for 3 years would finally know that there are guides availabe for them.

4. For some reason this tryhard moderator <Snuggli> attacked me instead, calling me a liar and making weird accusations. I politely wanted to keep all my posts (if I may add, this was my first post on MMO-Champion ??? ) in one single thread.

5. My thread got locked within 2minutes.

6. The tryhard moderator <Snuggli> banned me.

7. I PM'd this tryhard duelist moderator on AJ. He didn't bother replying. Please note that I hadn't said one rude word even by this point to him. I had written to him in the politest possible way, as you can see from the screenshots : )

8. I told him that his reputation might suffer and he might lose his moderator status - his job - on MMO-tryhard-Champion forums. No reply.

9. The tryhard duelist moderator <Snuggli> suffers.

TL;DR

Tryhard duelist moderator <Snuggli> of MMO-Champion made me lose 8k euros worth of turkish sponsor revenues, which I would've donated to the kids of Africa. 8k euros = 80000 meals for African kids. African kids will starve because of a _Tryhard duelist moderator of MMO-Champion_ who has the face of Justin Bieber as his avatar.

#29 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 10 April 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Don't think anyone will. Nothing should ever hit that hard.

Never seen those numbers myself tough but i guess i don't run the same setup.

Mostly because he is using the pve proc trinket the pvp proc trinket bw up orc racial rapidfire gemmed agi or agi pvp power and using prowl for the spirit beast. He's pretty lukcy cause when I tried using prowl the 20 percent bonus dmg was always used on teh pets bite instead of bs. Mine to never hit that hard using all pvp gear gemmed pvp power resil though and don't have the trinket. He probably dies easy though like that mage almost globaled him with the dk in that one fight.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#30 Superkåre

Superkåre
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Mostly because he is using the pve proc trinket the pvp proc trinket bw up orc racial rapidfire gemmed agi or agi pvp power and using prowl for the spirit beast. He's pretty lukcy cause when I tried using prowl the 20 percent bonus dmg was always used on teh pets bite instead of bs. Mine to never hit that hard using all pvp gear gemmed pvp power resil though and don't have the trinket. He probably dies easy though like that mage almost globaled him with the dk in that one fight.

mage and dk almost globaling someone? yeah, what else is new

#31 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostSuperkåre, on 10 April 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

mage and dk almost globaling someone? yeah, what else is new

They need to look at certain rogue abilities dmg wise and mage as well now. Power shot has been changed and the pve trinket is being nerfed.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#32 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

edit: nvm

Edited by Snuggli, 10 April 2013 - 11:30 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#33 Baksteen

Baksteen
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationup and down in and out

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

They need to look at certain rogue abilities dmg wise and mage as well now. Power shot has been changed and the pve trinket is being nerfed.

The nerf to the PVE trinket is not sufficient enough

#34 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

I still think the best video of the year is Bigmorans edit of the R1 retal KFC but good try man.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#35 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

i can certify that kettu is playing on a glad range lvl, he's been owning me for more than 3 seasons now, i'm surprised i'm not the guest star of his movie

#36 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

kettu world best hunter  no one shoot harder

#37 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

TAG FOR LATER

#38 Boubouille

Boubouille
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostKettu, on 10 April 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Hello, heard you guys like drama:

Long story:

1. I decided to make a thread on MMO-champion forums, that there will be a quality hunter pvp guide channel available for the new players from this day onwards. As I didn't have an account there, I asked my good friend to post for me.

2. Some tryhard-duelist moderator <Snuggli> locked the thread before a single reply, because apparently MMO-Champion doesn't appreciate new players getting help from more experienced players.

3. As I am not much into tryhard duelist moderators, I wasn't very delighted with this sudden move of idiocy. I made an account on this forum, ruled by tryhard duelists, to clean up my, and my friend's reputation. I made a post regarding my brand new Youtube channel in the politest possible way, making it as simple as possible for the tryhard moderator to do the right thing - to simply let the thread be there, unlocked, so the hundreds of hunters who've been asking me to write guides for 3 years would finally know that there are guides availabe for them.

4. For some reason this tryhard moderator <Snuggli> attacked me instead, calling me a liar and making weird accusations. I politely wanted to keep all my posts (if I may add, this was my first post on MMO-Champion ??? ) in one single thread.

5. My thread got locked within 2minutes.

6. The tryhard moderator <Snuggli> banned me.

7. I PM'd this tryhard duelist moderator on AJ. He didn't bother replying. Please note that I hadn't said one rude word even by this point to him. I had written to him in the politest possible way, as you can see from the screenshots : )

8. I told him that his reputation might suffer and he might lose his moderator status - his job - on MMO-tryhard-Champion forums. No reply.

9. The tryhard duelist moderator <Snuggli> suffers.

TL;DR

Tryhard duelist moderator <Snuggli> of MMO-Champion made me lose 8k euros worth of turkish sponsor revenues, which I would've donated to the kids of Africa. 8k euros = 80000 meals for African kids. African kids will starve because of a _Tryhard duelist moderator of MMO-Champion_ who has the face of Justin Bieber as his avatar.

This is the only post I'll make here about this, mostly because you attacked one of my moderators and forced me to respond. I won't continue further to not derail the thread.

1. You're not trying to make a thread to promote awesome guides, you're advertising.

2. No, MMO-Champion doesn't appreciate people who register just to advertise. In your case, you didn't even bother registering.

3. You get infracted for advertising and your first reaction is to create another account to advertise again? Based on the fact that the people on this forum where you never had an account before today have been "requesting a guide for the past 3 years"?

4. Mod got pissed because you think you're above the rules, not necessarily good, but not really bad either. You also directly attacked him by saying he's here to sabotage you. I would have instantly banned you for the record.

5. Yeah. That's what happens when you break the rules again.

6. See 5.

7. You called him out in public saying he's trying to sabotage your thread.

8. Yeah... no.

9. Okay?

My users aren't a bunch of people sitting around waiting for you to advertise and make money on them. We have rules and do let people promote their content because it's an important part of the community. The problem is advertising if you're not part of the community in the first place; you're just here to plant your tiny billboard in the middle of everyone's playground and leave. You do not bring anything to the forum, you just post your stuff, go "plz subscribe", and leave.

As for the whole "African kids will starve because a moderator banned me from MMO-Champion", I'm going to make a wild guess here and assume that companies aren't throwing you thousands of euros to just embed a picture in a forum post. Even if it was the case, you could only blame the loss on your behavior, not on my moderators. But as someone who know the market, I'm pretty sure you don't have a sponsorship deal involving Camel, Turkish Airlines, and "Turkish Best Kebab" all nicely grouped up on the same picture and all negotiated based on the success of your 4 days old Youtube channel with 20 subscribers.

If you have any problem with the moderation on MMO-Champion, send me a PM there. Don't drag the problem to another forum and try to look like a victim.

#39 Tenk

Tenk
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

I am quoting this simply because it is amazing.

View PostBoubouille, on 11 April 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

This is the only post I'll make here about this, mostly because you attacked one of my moderators and forced me to respond. I won't continue further to not derail the thread.

1. You're not trying to make a thread to promote awesome guides, you're advertising.

2. No, MMO-Champion doesn't appreciate people who register just to advertise. In your case, you didn't even bother registering.

3. You get infracted for advertising and your first reaction is to create another account to advertise again? Based on the fact that the people on this forum where you never had an account before today have been "requesting a guide for the past 3 years"?

4. Mod got pissed because you think you're above the rules, not necessarily good, but not really bad either. You also directly attacked him by saying he's here to sabotage you. I would have instantly banned you for the record.

5. Yeah. That's what happens when you break the rules again.

6. See 5.

7. You called him out in public saying he's trying to sabotage your thread.

8. Yeah... no.

9. Okay?

My users aren't a bunch of people sitting around waiting for you to advertise and make money on them. We have rules and do let people promote their content because it's an important part of the community. The problem is advertising if you're not part of the community in the first place; you're just here to plant your tiny billboard in the middle of everyone's playground and leave. You do not bring anything to the forum, you just post your stuff, go "plz subscribe", and leave.

As for the whole "African kids will starve because a moderator banned me from MMO-Champion", I'm going to make a wild guess here and assume that companies aren't throwing you thousands of euros to just embed a picture in a forum post. Even if it was the case, you could only blame the loss on your behavior, not on my moderators. But as someone who know the market, I'm pretty sure you don't have a sponsorship deal involving Camel, Turkish Airlines, and "Turkish Best Kebab" all nicely grouped up on the same picture and all negotiated based on the success of your 4 days old Youtube channel with 20 subscribers.

If you have any problem with the moderation on MMO-Champion, send me a PM there. Don't drag the problem to another forum and try to look like a victim.

8D

"Silvery" said:

Warrior in comp play angry mode at all times, keep pressure high, keep napkin healer safe.

#40 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

didn't watch video, don't give a fuck about watching a hunter play. But god damn what did you do to Snuggli to make him so butthurt?

And really what's with these mods from mmo-champion? Most unprofessional bunch of people I've seen on any forums, you want to ban someone or delete their thread or give them an infraction you go ahead and do that but why flame somebody or talk mass shit that you have no room to talk at all just for posting their thread/video/youtube when he showed no hostility towards you? Fucking baboons.

Edited by CreepStatus, 11 April 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<