[DK] rotation

uh dk 3v3 unholyplay rotation

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sebbeskittoramsay

Sebbeskittoramsay
  • Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

I'm about to get back into pvp, haven't played a uh dk since late wotlk and the basic rotation is unclear to me. I remember using the basic pve rotation in arena, ofc with the exception of occassinally using the nessesary abilities to cc etc. And the fact that necrotics are a part of my rotation is clear to me, just don't know what is deemed the best follow-up on spells. I'm going to run unholyplay, any general tips on how to function as a dk/ team is also greatly appreciated :)) thanks in advance

#2 Iwn

Iwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

This might not help you that much but when I face DKs they get diseases up, stun me use cds and spam so many necrotics my next 500k healing received is being absorbed.

If you're playing with a SP basically switch the healer every stun with the priest silencing after the stun. Let the priest do dmg with insanity while you spam necrotics.
Posted Image

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<