• Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

Well my shaman got a trap just one time in 8 min, mean that we outplayed the hunter so hard on his traps.
My point is : If a hunter can cc you, just one time in the arena and cast powershot, globaled lol

Anyway, i'm pretty sure they won't change anything for affliction, seems like blizzard developpers team aren't enough skilled to balance us.
The corruption nerf prove that, they didn't even made the nerf PvE only like frost bomb, they just don't care i think.

gateway nerf, dalaran, blade's edge changes with 5.3, just not fun blizz

Edited by Salutations, 12 April 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#42 Trendz

Trendz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2260
  • LocationSeattle Wa

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

Fix life tap

Fix Dots

then do whatever to gateway

#43 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

View PostSalutations, on 12 April 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Well my shaman got a trap just one time in 8 min, mean that we outplayed the hunter so hard on his traps.
My point is : If a hunter can cc you, just one time in the arena and cast powershot, globaled lol

Use your defensive cooldowns. Trinket it. Have your partner peel if CC happens. Many other things.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#44 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

View PostSalutations, on 12 April 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Anyway, i'm pretty sure they won't change anything for affliction, seems like blizzard developpers team aren't enough skilled to balance us.
The corruption nerf prove that, they didn't even made the nerf PvE only like frost bomb, they just don't care i think.

gateway nerf, dalaran, blade's edge changes with 5.3, just not fun blizz

Considering how often you comment about the state of Warlocks and how often you whine about things, I'm surprised you haven't decided to follow more of their tweeter announces. They've already stated that they're looking into things, cba copy pasting everything.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#45 Ballerjones

Ballerjones
  • Ballerjones
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

View PostTrendz, on 09 April 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

So they reduce the casting time of Gate to 4 seconds and now make it attackable. Yet they give it 244 k health..

I dont think its a bad idea to give the team the ability to kill this but with such low health on it?? my as well just remove Gateway now.

ha!

Now enjoy the feral train

Edited by Ballerjones, 12 April 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#46 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostPersephones, on 12 April 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

Considering how often you comment about the state of Warlocks and how often you whine about things, I'm surprised you haven't decided to follow more of their tweeter announces. They've already stated that they're looking into things, cba copy pasting everything.

"looking into it" doesn't mean much, they still have not reverted the 25% corruption nerf in pvp for some unknown reason, they've not said anything about lifetap (a horribly outdated ability that needs to be redesigned) and all i see is nerf after nerf.

our class has been nerfed more than any other class in mop, while being one of the worst.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#47 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

https://twitter.com/...646379382083584

https://twitter.com/...080123748810752

Etc, there are more twitter announces from Holinka saying they're looking into the class but not wanting to do pvp-only changes. They're aware we're in a very bad state. I cba finding more tweets.

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<