• Curse Sites
Help

MW Monk questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frigidclam

frigidclam

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

I grinded a whole set of MW gear to heal RBGs since my WW can't get in easily. All i want to use the gear for is to heal RBGs. What would be the best gems  / glyphs / talents / trinkets to use in RBGs. Any info is very helpful : )

#2 Klonken

Klonken
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

i just regeared mw aswell with honor gear to do rbgs and what i would like to ask is if i should do 1h+offhand or 2h staff?

#3 Elisha

Elisha
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 2136
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I do this in the same way. I've got 65% resilience other gems spirit. Glypes normal paralyse, LC, Manatee.
Talents RoP and Chi Torpedo

#4 Tehflayz

Tehflayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2056
  • LocationFUKN JERSEY

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

I've been to 2200 so far this season, and near 2400 last season in RBGs. Like Ipain, I keep my resil around 65%, the blue sockets are all spirit or spirit/resil, the reds are usually int/spirit, and the yellow sockets I put int/resil.

As far as talents go, I tend to stick with Tiger's Lust > Chi Wave > Ascension > RoP > Diffuse Magic > Chi Torpedo. As for glyphs; Cocoon, Mana Tea, and either paralysis or renewing mist. I've been debating taking the paralysis glyph in RBGs due to the constant aoe damage and pressure; CC gets broken very easily. Uplift and renewing mist is one of my top heals, so have a wider area of affect for that helps quite a bit during team fights.

#5 hotcowz

hotcowz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

max intel gems, shadow pan + relic of chi ji double pve trinkets. cookie cutter spec and glyphs (what flayz said).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<