• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2284

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

[quote name='Yarmyxx' timestamp='1365596257' post='3873386']
how clueless are u ? the reason bm is so broken is because of the 1000 million trinkets hunters have and their stupid dmg when they pop cds , i cant believe u actually feel urself balanced when u can trinket any cc ur in.
[/quote]be quiet mage

#43 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 10 April 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

oh 1 post of urs which doesnt include ''OMAGAD FIX LOCKS OMAGAD ''

Well it's either that or unbearable whining about shadow priests.
Posted Image

#44 Anivar

Anivar
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/1/2/0/.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostPouncedd, on 09 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Also the ability to curve our spells around walls like in wanted to be like BM somewhat.

<3

#45 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

WIth steady buff and rogue aura powershot is casted for (if i'm not wrong) smt like 1,7-1,8 sec and with Rapid fire for 1,2sec which is sick tbf^^.
Anyway i like the idea of BW not getting the hunter out of cc but making pet get out of cc and giving it freedom effect(instead of cc immunity).
Instead of reduced cd on pet spells (that BM talent) they can just make pets harder to kill by players atleast(give them some sort of bonus resi scale) because pets just get one shot in arenas by casters or even just die by aoe and multidot.
This way there won't be "million trinkets" or better cc but instead will allow your pet to be bit more offensive instead of calling it back all the time because it will get 1 shot otherwise.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#46 Tropicalice

Tropicalice
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

Bring parachute back in arena

#47 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

View Postalleaya, on 10 April 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

Oh wait ya cd gets counteres? what like dispel on bombs disarms fears on cds shouldnt happen either?
Dumbest comment ever i think lol
It gets countered without people thinking about it idiot. When a mage cast frost bomb guess what he can cast it again with in a few seconds. With the number or slows roots stuns fears in the game most of em arent even intended for the pet when people use it. So if ya want to counter the cd atleast make it to where people are forcibly trying to do that and not something that happens because it is the affect of aoe or a passive ability.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#48 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Also the power shot change gives me hope for this game again as any other dev would of done teh dmg reduction and left it at that. The combonation of focus cost cast time and dmg makes it appear this guy has a fucking thought process behind each change.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#49 Harlemshake

Harlemshake
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

It gets countered without people thinking about it idiot. When a mage cast frost bomb guess what he can cast it again with in a few seconds.
i think you mean, when a mage casts frostbomb after getting incanters ward to proc and ideally having a trinket up so the bomb actually does noticeable damage, peeling 1 or 2 melee that are training him with a million stuns and interrupts, having a nova or deep available so the frostbomb actually crits instead of doing 20k damage, and a blanket cs or team m8s cc for the healer to prevent instant dispel

strange how i cant actually do that every few seconds like you seem to think :)

Edited by Harlemshake, 10 April 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#50 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostHarlemshake, on 10 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

i think you mean, when a mage casts frostbomb after getting incanters ward to proc and ideally having a trinket up so the bomb actually does noticeable damage, peeling 1 or 2 melee that are training him with a million stuns and interrupts, having a nova or deep available so the frostbomb actually crits instead of doing 20k damage, and a blanket cs or team m8s cc for the healer to prevent instant dispel

Its ok thoug daggin wants no counters to hunter cd's

#51 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

yeah but that is ok when he just kills someone in the deep withall  that up got ya bro. While not having to cast anything including frost bomb and doing absurbs dmg done even Venruki in his stream talks about how dumb it is, but we will not worry that as a hunter I cast more than a mage nowadays.

Strange how that was not my arguement. Strange how I never mention the dmg of frost bomb until this post only because you brought it up. Strange how my mention of frost bomb was about how often you can cast it http://www.wowhead.c...2948/frost-bomb Which accorind to this is every 10 seconds. Strange how your post doesn't relate to what i said now.

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

It gets countered without people thinking about it idiot. When a mage cast frost bomb guess what he can cast it again with in a few seconds.

Yep nothing about the dmg just about how often you can use it.

Edited by Dagin, 10 April 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#52 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

View Postalleaya, on 10 April 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Its ok thoug daggin wants no counters to hunter cd's
No I don't want knee jerk reaction nerfs I want well thought out changes that take into consideration how it affects the class and ability. The power shot change is a excellent example of a great change. Grats on your 300 wins to get posting rights April fools or not.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#53 Harlemshake

Harlemshake
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

yeah but that is ok when he just kills someone in the deep withall  that up got ya bro. While not having to cast anything including frost bomb and doing absurbs dmg done even Venruki in his stream talks about how dumb it is, but we will not worry that as a hunter I cast more than a mage nowadays.

Strange how that was not my arguement. Strange how I never mention the dmg of frost bomb until this post only because you brought it up. Strange how my mention of frost bomb was about how often you can cast it http://www.wowhead.c...2948/frost-bomb Which accorind to this is every 10 seconds. Strange how your post doesn't relate to what i said now.

Yep nothing about the dmg just about how often you can use it.
you compared power shot, an ability that requires a trinket proc to do 200k crits, to frost bomb, and made an argument that frost bomb was easier to successfully get off. if the point of the comparison was not to imply that frostbomb does similar damage to powershot (which it absolutely does not, dream on) then what was the point of the comparison in the first place?

you could have picked icelance instead which is even easier to get off then frostbomb, the fact that it hits for 2000 damage without a fingers proc obviously doesnt matter since your comparison was not about damage, right?

Edited by Harlemshake, 10 April 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#54 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostDagin, on 10 April 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

No I don't want knee jerk reaction nerfs I want well thought out changes that take into consideration how it affects the class and ability. The power shot change is a excellent example of a great change. Grats on your 300 wins to get posting rights April fools or not.
300 wins for posting rights? rofl ok bro, u complain mages have to do nothing but spam instants.... what do hunters do again? oh ye send pet in does half your damage alone and SPAM INSTANTS gg, retarded person.

#55 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostHarlemshake, on 10 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

you compared power shot, an ability that requires a trinket proc to do 200k crits, to frost bomb, and made an argument that frost bomb was easier to successfully get off. if the point of the comparison was not to imply that frostbomb does similar damage to powershot (which it absolutely does not, dream on) then what was the point of the comparison in the first place?

you could have picked icelance instead which is even easier to get off then frostbomb, the fact that it hits for 2000 damage without a fingers proc obviously doesnt matter since your comparison was not about damage, right?

This one is even easier to respond to. The arugment that the priest and I were having was specifically about beastial wrath and he the priest bought up frost bomb.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#56 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postalleaya, on 10 April 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

300 wins for posting rights? rofl ok bro, u complain mages have to do nothing but spam instants.... what do hunters do again? oh ye send pet in does half your damage alone and SPAM INSTANTS gg, retarded person.
I know its hard to understand why a caster would have to cast to do dmg and even harder for you to understand with all the slows snares stuns fear and aoe shit in this game why it would be frustrating for a spec that we are forced into that relies on pet to do a good portion of our dmg which is now the most crippling of any pet class in the game now when it dies and even harder to bring back than any other pet class in the game. Don't worry bro you will comprehend some day
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
Posted Image

#57 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2100
  • 3v3: 2761
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 1948

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostHarlemshake, on 10 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Is this really a comparison? a 1.5 second cast with a 10 second cd(all affected by haste which mages do stack some of) that crits for 100k+ with procs up. and a post hot fix 45 second cd with a 2.2 second cast that prolly crits around 120k+ with procs/cds up. Also what mage stays frost bomb when he sees 2 melee on the other team with possibility of training him. I heard nether tempest was pretty hard to apply(which you put out more pressure with than frost bomb).

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostCelaurthor, on 10 April 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

Is this really a comparison? a 1.5 second cast with a 10 second cd(all affected by haste which mages do stack some of) that crits for 100k+ with procs up. and a post hot fix 45 second cd with a 2.2 second cast that prolly crits around 120k+ with procs/cds up. Also what mage stays frost bomb when he sees 2 melee on the other team with possibility of training him. I heard nether tempest was pretty hard to apply(which you put out more pressure with than frost bomb).

i just watched clicker kettux do a 285k powershot into a mage on hes video, damn those r1 plays

#59 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2100
  • 3v3: 2761
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 1948

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostZerlog, on 10 April 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

i just watched clicker kettux do a 285k powershot into a mage on hes video, damn those r1 plays
Prenerf powershot with a broken trinket.... every single game he was pretty much left alone and allowed to stand there and stack his procs. I think the only time he got targeted was against the dk mage and if you look even the dk on that team had the strength trinket. If you look to my previous post you'll see I'm all for the nerf to BW and the hot fix to power shot damage is great. I was just curious how he was trying to compare power shot to frost bomb when it is about 1/4th or so the cd  and does almost the same damage. I play both mage and hunter so i like to think my biased towards one or the other is pretty standoffish since I don't really consider either class a main. I am just a man of many alts TRYING to enjoy wow a bit.

#60 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostYarmyxx, on 10 April 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

how clueless are u ? the reason bm is so broken is because of the 1000 million trinkets hunters have and their stupid dmg when they pop cds , i cant believe u actually feel urself balanced when u can trinket any cc ur in.

this.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<