• EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2228
  • 3v3: 2442
  • 5v5: 1988
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

Hey, im a disc priest and am running ret/hunt/disc, rank 11 on our battlegroup, and are currently queue'ing into comps such as shadowplay, and restosham/rog,spri, neither of my team mates are sure on which player we should be landing the kill on, i asked hydra for tips or strats yesterday in his stream and he replied "Go apeshit, you have 2 sacs for dispell" which we do, we go absolutely apeshit on every cloth comp we see, but teams with an shadow priest around 70% of the time seems to live by the tip of the tongue and from there we lose pressure, controll, and end up in a loss (unless spri frostmage comp), So the question im wondering is, how, (with the most indepth detail possible) do we land a kill against these 2 comps, or whats our best bet, and how hard is it meant to be to beat these comps?
Thank you in advance x

#2 Joqi

Joqi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/1

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Against Rog/Sp/Rsham we use Fist of Justice on Shaman while fearing the Priest and try to land the kill on the Rogue, follow with Scatter>Trap on Shaman after FoJ and Silencing shot on Priest. Repeat every 30sec when FoJ/Fear is ready again. We mostly go Priest while waiting for cds.

Those Rog/Sp/Rsham teams that I've met just swap me (Priest) while they fear my partners, I just try to stay away and use Spectral Guise as soon they land fears on my partners, doesn't work all the time but you got trinket and painsup when you fail.

And remember, Roar of Sacrifice > Rogue/Sp damage.

#3 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/1/1/.
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

vs rps you can actually split and it makes for a great strat. that comp is so used to relying on both link and swap that if two targets are low they dont know what to do half the time. Have your hunter fake going spriest by purging and dmging with normal dmg rotations but not blowing anything major and when the rogue opens have just the hunter swap off. You'll get all major defensive cds if your hunter has 2 eyes. when he vanishes just swap back priest when the rogue reopens use hp and major cd's as an indicator who to swap on or pressure.

ret healing is good enough that if both dps are being kept in check with having to play defensive you can live through anything they do
Posted Image

#4 Rsoulx

Rsoulx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2228
  • 3v3: 2442
  • 5v5: 1988
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

+1 to both of you, have gained a lot of rating in todays session, 4 of them being against rps which we won all using both of your strats, now just shadowplay thats still getting the gibs on us :( (shaman shadow priest affli lock) much appreciated!!!!!!!!

#5 Joqi

Joqi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/1

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostRsoulx, on 09 April 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

+1 to both of you, have gained a lot of rating in todays session, 4 of them being against rps which we won all using both of your strats, now just shadowplay thats still getting the gibs on us :( (shaman shadow priest affli lock) much appreciated!!!!!!!!

Try the same against them with fear/foj, use foj on shaman and fear the priest and go warlock, and remember you can mass dispel Dark Bargain ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<