#21 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

not to mention even people who want rbg's, not including myself, but play a spec that isnt fit for it can suck it and fall behind on cap
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#22 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

the whole notion that im forced to cap arena before I can play my RBG cap is just absurd and punishes people that do play.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#23 yowzah

yowzah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/0/1/1

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostSalutations, on 08 April 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

who cares really ? in 1 month we will have full tyrannical ... but i'm still agree with you.

u agree but u dont care... dont even post next time

#24 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

I would be fine if they removed the stupid fucking thing, but a good compromise would be making the caps equal.

I don't see why they're not, it's just because Blizzard hates what they created with Arenas and want to be lazy with balance (10 person team you don't have to be as tight with balance and there's less individual skill so less whining). So they create these artificial incentives to push people towards that shit mode.

I don't care if others want to play with flags, but why the fuck isn't the alternative at least an equal option??
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#25 Harlemshake

Harlemshake
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

View PostPitiless, on 09 April 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

As someone having to pug rbgs, that's not true, and it's really annoying.

Join group.

Wait 20 mins to find TC DK who actually has a mic.  Wait to find a FC.  Wait to find a boomkin who isn't a complete retard. Find a good lock and mage, etc.

Win 1 game, lose the 2nd.  DK and boomkin leave.  Sit around for another hour waiting for them to be replaced.  After 6 hours I might have my cap, and my rating is probably about the same as when I started (2kish).

That's pretty much how it is.  I just came back to the game, and I remember random 2k rbgs from like s9-s10 where you could grab any classes, but now even 1900-2k rbgs are usually min/maxed.  I just don't think you can compare rbgs with rank 1 players to 2k pugs that the vast majority of people are forced to do, as far as class not mattering.  

It feels like in arena class matters less, just because it's MUCH easier to find two good players to do 3s with, where even if your team isn't min/maxed, you can still beat most of the 2kish teams that are fotm comps by outskilling them. As opposed to the difficulty in finding 9 other good players for rbgs (unless you're in abn's group or one of the couple other ones that have good players).

And I fully agree with the OP.
just to point out, most of this is directly due to the boomkin and dk etc you mention having gotten 2.8k in rbgs last season, and being unable to understand why they are not winning every game between now and 2.7k this season. people actually used to be able to put up with losses in rbgs as a semi pug group took a few games to get going properly, but now everyone who has "2.8k xp" from farming winraders and inflated mmr teams last season leaves pug groups instantly at the first loss because they have no idea how to handle losing in general

#26 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

you can't even play rbg's unless you're a specific class

Edited by Smooviex, 10 April 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#27 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

View PostSmooviex, on 10 April 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

you can't even play rbg's unless you're a specific class

You can't even play WoW unless you have internet.

Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://rbgs.tv/

Posted Image Posted Image

#28 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

If they remove 10 man premade RBGS and make LF RBG tool I might even concider playing those while I am not playing arenas.
Posted Image

#29 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

The thing I liked about BC and wotlk arena was that people weren't entitled to "a cap" and just got what they earned. Since Blizzard switched to this "everyone wins with raiding and pvp!" it's hard to change the system, since everyone needs gear to play.

Back then you would need to buy your weapon and 5/5 set but you didn't NEED them to compete in under 2k arena. NOW you need the best gear since everything is itemized like crap to even play at 1500.

The gear should be harder to get but matter way way way less, which would allow people to get it equally from rbgs and arena.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<