• Curse Sites
Help

Nature's Swiftness + Trap bugs in same game?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

Never seen either of these, ever.  Can anyone explain wtf happened in this game?

18 seconds for trap dud, 36 seconds for NS dud.

http://www.twitch.tv/xrags/c/2114917
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#2 Snipin

Snipin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/0/0/1/1

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

the 'bug' at 18 seconds was your mages pet nova, the hunter didnt shoot a trap although it looks like it.

as for your NS it looks like it go absorbed or something i really have no idea

#3 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Maybe the first trap was just mage pet nova? And NS.. i don't know i looked bit carefully for maybe lucky dispel but i didn't see you getting purged.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#4 Inneulm

Inneulm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

I think he meant 0:32 for the trap bug , where he got mass dispelled but still couldn't cast any spell until that nova thingy wore off.

For the NS bug if you pay attention to the hp bars you can see that you healed him for a reasonable amount but he received a lot of dmg in the same fraction of time.
Hunters dood

#5 Jarzombek

Jarzombek
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Enothird, no "trap bug" going on there. He's actually trying to clone the paladin, then the warrior (c1 and c2, right actionbar) when they're behind the tomb, therefore no cast is going off. And hes renewing the lifeblooms on the priest as he gets MDd out of the trap.

First trap is indeed a pet nova

The NS seems to be tranq-shotted, unless you have a cancelaura macro somewhere :D

#6 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostSnipin, on 05 April 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

the 'bug' at 18 seconds was your mages pet nova, the hunter didnt shoot a trap although it looks like it.

as for your NS it looks like it go absorbed or something i really have no idea
Oh, duh.  I'm retarded.  Good eye on pet nova, thought it was odd that he trapped before web, figured it was for the DR'd stun.

View PostInneulm, on 05 April 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

I think he meant 0:32 for the trap bug , where he got mass dispelled but still couldn't cast any spell until that nova thingy wore off.

For the NS bug if you pay attention to the hp bars you can see that you healed him for a reasonable amount but he received a lot of dmg in the same fraction of time.
Hunters dood
I was tunneling a clone ("Cloning warrior if he ever comes back").
I think you're looking at the projected heal when I started to hard cast an HT immediately after NS'ing, he never actually got a heal other than lifebloom tick. I have the default text that scrolls over the target's heads for heals.

View PostJarzombek, on 05 April 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

Enothird, no "trap bug" going on there. He's actually trying to clone the paladin, then the warrior (c1 and c2, right actionbar) when they're behind the tomb, therefore no cast is going off. And hes renewing the lifeblooms on the priest as he gets MDd out of the trap.

First trap is indeed a pet nova

The NS seems to be tranq-shotted, unless you have a cancelaura macro somewhere :D

No cancel aura! That would be a silly cancel aura :P   Doesn't tranq shot have a visible projectile associated with it?  I don't even see NS show up on my buffs.
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

you had NS up for a good 1-2sec then it disapered, i was closly monitorying if there was any "arrow" coming in or a dispel, nothing but i did notice that Your Clearcasting ticked out (ran out) same second NS de-spawned.

#8 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

Oh, I see it now, was just too quick for me to notice before :P  Definitely not a good 1-2 sec, I was trying to pop it and immediately HT.

The clearcasting simply expired a second after the NS disappeared, shortly after I casted HT for 1/5 and cancelled it.  Good eye though.

#9 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

kfc happened :(
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<