• Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 952

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

Hello Glads!

My partner and I are having some difficulty with healer/dps comps.  I've chosen Heart of The Wild to help burst and get a kill but it seems like no matter what we do its never enough.  When we play against healer/warrior its an almost guaranteed loss.  Any suggestions or suggested strats for resto druid / sub rogue?

Thank you!
-Butters

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

I play a warrior and a resto druid.  I think the only way you are going to get a kill vs a warrior/healer team is some great CC by you.  You need to get a NS hibernate off on the opposing druid when ever he goes travel form.  Then you can hibernate him again and then clone him x 3 then disorientate him (i forget the ability name but it's in the same level as bash in the talent trees).  It can also help to cyclone the kill target when he has full hots and lifebloom is about to finish denying the target some healing and giving your rogue time to regenerate his energy to burst again.  As you well know druids take time to ramp up there healing.  Keep switching targets that the rogue is on and clone the other target so can't be healed.  You wear the oppositions health down on both targets and grind out a kill.  I'm not sure if rogues cc abilities DR your own...so check that out on wowwiki and make a long CC chain on healers.

Also the opener is super important,  vs other druids try to make them pop out first.  Pounce them into a clone and start healing your rogue. This should put them behind in healing right from the start and force their trinket or sometimes even there tree form.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Utterbutter

Utterbutter
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 952

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for the great advice.  

Unfortunately against druid/war teams we usually get the kill and our only real loss is against any other healer(including monks).  We will normally look for a great opportunity (x target is at 50%) then setup solid cc chains.  If we can't secure the kill then we'll switch and i'll keep the other target cycloned to prevent heals.  But, my rogue can never put out enough pressure to secure a kill against a warrior.  With all defensive cooldowns up, warriors damage output is too much.

-Butters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resto Druid, Rogue, Burst

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<