• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

I've literally PMed 3 different Admins about my s9 rank 1 disappearing b/c my alt is now my main with the same name on the same realm. It caused my Vicious Gladiator helm to go away and I havn't had a single response in 10+ days.. Who the hell do I need to PM who will actually read/respond to get it fixed.. ?

#2 Moderator

• Moderators

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hi

Your post is confusing - Checking your profile I can only see a single character linked to your account and it's your Druid with just Season 12 Rank one (http://www.arenajunk...r/14905-izirak/), as such you should also expect the Season 3, 4 and 6 to soon disappear.

You will need to add the character to your AJ profile that has the Season 9 Rank 1, as you currently do not have it added.

Thanks
Global Moderator Account

#3 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

When did you guys start removing titles? ... I wasn't missing 3,4, or 6 until mod account posted.. I don't think I can find my account with those on it anymore, just the s9 one.. That's pretty lame. I'll update the s9 character when I get back from class.

Just browsing random profiles on AJ with multiple glad titles and MOST of them don't have a character that has all of the helms they have on their AJ profile. Did mine get removed just for making this post or something?! :(

Edited by Izirak, 04 April 2013 - 01:06 PM.

#4 Moderator

• Moderators

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Accounts that have titles with no characters linked are from the old VBulletin system, which was ported over. Ever since we swapped to this version, if you remove a character from your profile, all of the associated titles go alongside it.

If you are seeing users that have titles but no characters, then they were manually approved multiple years ago. Season 9 onwards is and always has been automatic detection.

Once you update the S9 helm, you're welcome to drop me a PM with a screenshot, or anything else, showing your previous titles and I can look at adding them back. Generally, though, we do require the character to be added on the account.
Global Moderator Account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<