Royy212
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Saurfang
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hey community ;)

I just activated my WoW MoP time to get 10 free days..

And I'm thinking about playing WoW again.
I have some 85's characters and I really like to play on my Spriest and Warlock.

Now my questions are..
(Considereing the priest is a shadow priest and the warlocks talents may be chosen)

1. Wich class would be the best to 1v1 in BG's
2. Wich class would win in a 1v1
3. Wich class is harder to learn?
4. And the least, wich warlock talents are the best now for PvP?

Sincerely,
Royy212

#2 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

1. Which class would be the best to 1v1 in BG's
Both are good for 1v1 in BGs, but as a warlock you will have more success as Destro in BGs.

2. Which class would win in a 1v1
I'm not too experienced in this specific duel this expansion, but I would imagine the Spriest would beat the warlock, regardless of spec.

3. Which class is harder to learn?
Hard to say.  These are the two classes that I play and imo affliction is more difficult to learn to play well than spriest or any of the other warlock specs.  However, I don't think you would have much trouble learning any of your options if you put some time into it.

4. And the least, which warlock talents are the best now for PvP?
All three warlock specs (Demo, Destro, Affliction) have their spots in PvP now, with none of them being particularly strong at everything.  As far as your talents go, it will depend on the comp you are playing and the comp you are playing against.  For arena, most warlocks choose Dark Regeneration as their lvl 15 talent and Kil'Jaeden's Cunning as their lvl 90 talent, all the talent tiers in between those two depend on comp, spec, and personal preference.

If I were you, I would play around a bit on both classes and pick one based on your personal enjoyment.  Patch 5.3 is going to be changing things for Spriests (MD and Void Shift in particular) and most likely for Warlocks and other classes as well.

Good luck!

Edited by Synkz, 03 April 2013 - 08:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<