Disc priest Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Juvx

Juvx
  • Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

:priest:Please Help

Just started playing Disc, and i would appreciate it for some arena tips and tricks for Disc in 3s mostly.

Do you DPS at all as disc to assist with a kill?

Whats the best way to avoid CC as Disc. Any tips?

Lets say a rogue opens on you, whats the first 5-6 times you cast / do?

Also, I typicality go OOM pretty fast in RBGs and long games any way to help with this other than getting more spirit gear? (currently half and half)

Thanks for the Help, though i have 2400 exp on dps classes im a total nub to healers and disc. :priest:

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

View Posteur0thug, on 02 April 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

:priest:Please Help

Just started playing Disc, and i would appreciate it for some arena tips and tricks for Disc in 3s mostly.

Do you DPS at all as disc to assist with a kill?

Whats the best way to avoid CC as Disc. Any tips?

Lets say a rogue opens on you, whats the first 5-6 times you cast / do?

Also, I typicality go OOM pretty fast in RBGs and long games any way to help with this other than getting more spirit gear? (currently half and half)

Thanks for the Help, though i have 2400 exp on dps classes im a total nub to healers and disc. :priest:

I don't know why you have inverted your text...makes it a little annoying to read... anyway, you should dispel the target of hots/buffs and be ready with a fast Mass dispel if needed.  If your team is topped off and no dispelling is needed than you can damage to help with a kill, but as I understand disc damage is pretty bad atm.  So making sure your team is dispelled is more important.

Best way to avoid CC is be near a pillar as much as possible and that ability you go invisible with.  I think fade also makes you untargetable by ranged attacks.

Don't have any ideas how to survive rogues, hopefully someone else knows.

Also I think getting more spirit/drinks off is the only way.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 samppax

samppax
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2083
  • 3v3: 2375
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

Do you DPS at all as disc to assist with a kill? yes, with instants and penance, but rarely hard casting for kill

Whats the best way to avoid CC as Disc. Any tips? Same as every other class in game, spectral guise and death give little more capacities for avoiding

Lets say a rogue opens on you, whats the first 5-6 times you cast / do? pws, mending divine star. Running behind the pillar and trying get full hp with am

Also, I typicality go OOM pretty fast in RBGs and long games any way to help with this other than getting more spirit gear? (currently half and half) In RBGs disc is much lesser than holy. Really cant see any point why running with disc.

#4 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2469
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 2393
  • RBG: 2337

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

using hymn of hope while you have your mindbender/shadowfiend out also returns a lot of mana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<