Jump to content

Shadow Priests nerfed


  • Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#281 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 156
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 03 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

hunter cc is avoidable, not many hunters in the world can even aim traps properly in stuns (centered) - mage/warlock cc is much more out of control (wouldn't be if dispel didn't have 8 sec cd). Think the biggest problems with hunters is that ppl don't have very good knowledge of what they are capable of.. how many people know hunter pets have bullheaded (pet trinket) when specced into cunning? not many at all if you don't count tournament level players

/clap

#282 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 584
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2184
  • 3v3: 2880
  • 5v5: 2354
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 03 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

hunter cc is avoidable, not many hunters in the world can even aim traps properly in stuns (centered) - mage/warlock cc is much more out of control (wouldn't be if dispel didn't have 8 sec cd). Think the biggest problems with hunters is that ppl don't have very good knowledge of what they are capable of.. how many people know hunter pets have bullheaded (pet trinket) when specced into cunning? not many at all if you don't count tournament level players

Hunter cc: scatter, silence shot, trap, web/monkey.
Hunter damage while cc = INSANE OMFG SHIELDWALL/ICEBLOCK OR DIE.

And guess what.. all instants.

SP MD nerf is fine though. But Hunter is out of control. The only thing a hunter mis, to become the godclass, is a garantuee iceblock. (I don't hope blizz reads this).

#283 Korzul

Korzul
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 415
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Quote

I dont understand how people can be so upset about "being the only class who can't use their 87 ability"

Dude, you're just not cool until you get given expansion defining abilities that can't be used in arena. For years people ran screaming at the thought of the almighty Fire and Earth elementals.

#284 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 656
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 3v3: 2259
  • RBG: 1973

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 03 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

hunter cc is avoidable, not many hunters in the world can even aim traps properly
what the fuck am i reading

#285 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 566
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostCapstone, on 03 April 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

what the fuck am i reading

Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#286 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 296
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

just eat the trap

#287 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 62
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

View Postwatchmepwn, on 03 April 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Hunter cc: scatter, silence shot, trap, web/monkey.
Hunter damage while cc = INSANE OMFG SHIELDWALL/ICEBLOCK OR DIE.

And guess what.. all instants.

SP MD nerf is fine though. But Hunter is out of control. The only thing a hunter mis, to become the godclass, is a garantuee iceblock. (I don't hope blizz reads this).

my thoughts exactly. hunters are so ridic atm.

#288 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 62
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 03 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

hunter cc is avoidable, not many hunters in the world can even aim traps properly in stuns (centered) - mage/warlock cc is much more out of control (wouldn't be if dispel didn't have 8 sec cd). Think the biggest problems with hunters is that ppl don't have very good knowledge of what they are capable of.. how many people know hunter pets have bullheaded (pet trinket) when specced into cunning? not many at all if you don't count tournament level players
'

sad part is, you dont need to land traps :) just scatter silence>pet shit, and do dumb damage, and cds are forced. next round is kill.

hunter are at a disgusting state atm, to hard to peel and stop their damage. 1 player 1 npc, 3 trinkets. its sad to play against really.

Edited by Mbgz, 03 April 2013 - 10:54 PM.


#289 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1410
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 03 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

Think the biggest problems with hunters is that ppl don't have very good knowledge of what they are capable of..

Posted Image

#290 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 107
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yeah braindeadly you're a fucking tool. Hunters are hands down the best class in the game, with shadow priests a close second. If you just look at all the different things a hunter can do instantly, its absurd and I really dont know how they haven't been nerfed yet.

A hunter can single handily shut down any opener against any team...every single time.

Hunters get 3 trinkets. Just absorb that for a minute. 3 trinkets in a game where you die every time you are stunned against a good team.
They gave hunters the best prep in the game on a 3 minute cooldown and its useable for any spec...
Your pets hit harder than most players do.
Pet sack makes anyone on your team unkillable.

Hunters have an answer for every single situation and they can do incredible damage at the same time. Joke of a class. Cant wait until they nerf the shit out of that mongo retard class.

And if you were good at the game, you would just run up to anyone trying to eat a trap, disengage for web, scatter trap healer, then proceed to rape the webbed target because its basically an 8 second stun that doesnt break and isnt disepellable.

QQ faggots

#291 Forenzic

Forenzic
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 28
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1471
  • 3v3: 2299
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostPitiless, on 03 April 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Posted Image
Dat river
Spoiler

#292 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3779
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

2 op classes classing on who's more overpowered. Although, I think that if hunters are stripped from their multiple trinkets they will be somewhat in line - besides, they haven't gained anything significant since cata compared to sps (new way orbs work, new dp mechanic etc). That, and a small damage nerf.

Shadowpriests will still have excellent damage after those changes and strong utility, just not so blatantly superior compared to other hybrids like retribution, elemental, enhancement, balance and feral.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#293 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 458
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 03 April 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Yeah braindeadly you're a fucking tool. Hunters are hands down the best class in the game, with shadow priests a close second. If you just look at all the different things a hunter can do instantly, its absurd and I really dont know how they haven't been nerfed yet.

A hunter can single handily shut down any opener against any team...every single time.

Hunters get 3 trinkets. Just absorb that for a minute. 3 trinkets in a game where you die every time you are stunned against a good team.
They gave hunters the best prep in the game on a 3 minute cooldown and its useable for any spec...
Your pets hit harder than most players do.
Pet sack makes anyone on your team unkillable.

Hunters have an answer for every single situation and they can do incredible damage at the same time. Joke of a class. Cant wait until they nerf the shit out of that mongo retard class.

And if you were good at the game, you would just run up to anyone trying to eat a trap, disengage for web, scatter trap healer, then proceed to rape the webbed target because its basically an 8 second stun that doesnt break and isnt disepellable.

QQ faggots

Hunters had that same amount of CC(just cuz of BM pet stun is lower cd atm). Pet sac is indeed really good def spell but they can still kill you thru. the 3 trinket shit is so dumb tbf since its not like you're gonna insta readiness(oh btw Readiness is 5 min atm). I am not defending BM im defending the hunter class and just stated few things that were wrong.

What i agree is that BM needs fat nerfs to damage and that trinket on BW but CC is what it used to be previous expansions.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#294 Jeffisnumberone

Jeffisnumberone
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 87
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationNippon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

also remove iceblock from rdruids with symbiosis from mages

Edited by Jeffisnumberone, 04 April 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#295 Jeffisnumberone

Jeffisnumberone
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 87
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationNippon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

View PostJeffisnumberone, on 04 April 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

Can we all just get along with each other and agree that hunters need to be looked at as far as them having "many" trinkets as BM and their instant cc being unavoidable but also #buffsmiteandafflockdamage2013.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#296 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2970
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostHiddenstalke, on 04 April 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

Hunters had that same amount of CC(just cuz of BM pet stun is lower cd atm). Pet sac is indeed really good def spell but they can still kill you thru. the 3 trinket shit is so dumb tbf since its not like you're gonna insta readiness(oh btw Readiness is 5 min atm). I am not defending BM im defending the hunter class and just stated few things that were wrong.

What i agree is that BM needs fat nerfs to damage and that trinket on BW but CC is what it used to be previous expansions.

ive seen some gladiator hunters readiness right away to mongo damage with double BW o.0
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#297 Crovaen

Crovaen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 14
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/0/1
  • RBG: 384

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

Good changes. Might make shadow more susceptible to being trained by melee cleaves which could be bad.
Hope they now take a look a the aforementioned hunters, ring of peace, cloak and dagger, mage damage, dk damage along with asphyxiate, blood presence and exploiting conversion. Symbiosis needs to be looked at imo. Not sure if druids need an extra oh-shit button like ice block for example. Ret damage is also crazy.

Also extra trinkets for hunters, dks and warlocks shouldn't be in game

Edited by Crovaen, 04 April 2013 - 03:14 AM.


#298 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostCrovaen, on 04 April 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Good changes. Might make shadow more susceptible to being trained by melee cleaves which could be bad.
Hope they now take a look a the aforementioned hunters, ring of peace, cloak and dagger, mage damage, dk damage along with asphyxiate, blood presence and exploiting conversion. Symbiosis needs to be looked at imo. Not sure if druids need an extra oh-shit button like ice block for example. Ret damage is also crazy.

Also extra trinkets for hunters, dks and warlocks shouldn't be in game
at least the warlock one costs 20% hp and you get ua silenced/damaged vt dispel horrified, etc as well.
i don't know why they keep adding more and more ways to get out of fears to this game

#299 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 221
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2437
  • 3v3: 2501
  • RBG: 1488

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:29 AM

It's so funny to read that. What did they change on hunter in MoP? Nerfs. CC? Nerfed SS, dimiss pet longer cast. No one was crying last season, they got a LIL nerfed,no buffs and you cry. CC was always like that, what do you want, 2 sec cast on scatter? Thats funny, hunter isnt wizard lol. You can avoid traps and dont say its bullshit. Maybe thug made you cry so much? I dunno tbh, nothing has changed. If you say 3 trinkets, who the fuck readines without deterrence? Hunts die fast, every has 10k ressi + 15%red, without bw this class is dead on every stun, especially when warriors will be back. The only thing they should nerf is pve trinkets, dmg is just retarded. Some 1 said: watch zionsfall 1v2, op shit, he does have the 8k agi proc, thats why guys.

#300 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3779
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostLapeane, on 04 April 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

It's so funny to read that. What did they change on hunter in MoP? Nerfs. CC? Nerfed SS, dimiss pet longer cast. No one was crying last season, they got a LIL nerfed,no buffs and you cry. CC was always like that, what do you want, 2 sec cast on scatter? Thats funny, hunter isnt wizard lol. You can avoid traps and dont say its bullshit. Maybe thug made you cry so much? I dunno tbh, nothing has changed. If you say 3 trinkets, who the fuck readines without deterrence? Hunts die fast, every has 10k ressi + 15%red, without bw this class is dead on every stun, especially when warriors will be back. The only thing they should nerf is pve trinkets, dmg is just retarded. Some 1 said: watch zionsfall 1v2, op shit, he does have the 8k agi proc, thats why guys.
That is because you used warriors as scapegoats. No you wouldn't be dead every stun that is why you play 3v3 and not 1v1 - only class that can kill you every stun is a mage - for all the rest you have something to counter, especially for melee. And even without that single pve trinket that everyone uses as an excuse you still do a tad too much dmg.

I'm fine with hunter cc - their damage though is somewhat high for what the bring to a team.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<