Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Hey guys, so i have been getting a bit bored on my feral recently been playin it for the last few years and looking to play some enhance sham this season, i havn't really fought any or seen top tier enh streams.  

So i was curious whats enh best 3s atm? are they any descent in rbgs.

thanks.
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#2 Kriminalac

Kriminalac
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Class was only playable with warr healer in previus patch for 3s,rbg dont even  think abouth it.. Ask Holinka ,he might fix class since its broken for pvp atm,its taking too much dmg,would need some serius buff in survability and to be given some utility.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

this pretty much sums it up

Edited by Zerlog, 01 April 2013 - 07:46 AM.

#4 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNY

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostZerlog, on 01 April 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

this pretty much sums it up

in 2009

#5 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Hows enhancement? I cant speak from rated battlegrounds as im not playing that. But arena on the other hand;

What made enhancement good in wotlk and cata was that u could stop alot of incoming damage with windshear, strong heals, strong offensive dispel mechanism ( that wasnt in cataclysm but they compensated it with stronger heals and more stable sustainable dmg)

Now i have a hardtime to enjoy the spec, u cant lock people out like u did before, the healing isnt as strong compared to other hybrids, and if u decide to hardcast some heals u will go oom after 2 heals. Healing tide healing for 10k each tick.

They got a very good burst every 3 min, but with the purge nerf ascendance starting to feel bad.

Dont get me wrong, i love this specc and nice to hear someone wants to play this specc. But keep in mind all other hybrids are stronger then enhancement id say.

3v3 comps. : Enhancement rogue disc priest/resto druid  enhancement death knight rdruid/disc  enhancement hunter rdruid/disc  enhancement shadowpriest rdruid

This is the comps u should fool around with. as enhancement. However if u do have a shaman, just gear up as elemental if u want to play something that is really good this season.
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#6 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostKriminalac, on 01 April 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

Class was only playable with warr healer in previus patch for 3s,rbg dont even  think abouth it.. Ask Holinka ,he might fix class since its broken for pvp atm,its taking too much dmg,would need some serius buff in survability and to be given some utility.
enhancement is a class now?

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#7 Baksteen

Baksteen
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationup and down in and out

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

What made enhanc good the other expansions is the offensive power and interrupts on casters.

Nowadays only elementals actually hardcast in arena so your shock becomes somewhat useless.

#8 Chaals

Chaals
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2694
  • 3v3: 2957
  • 5v5: 2280
  • RBG: 2144

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

View Postlilpe, on 01 April 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Hows enhancement? I cant speak from rated battlegrounds as im not playing that. But arena on the other hand;

What made enhancement good in wotlk and cata was that u could stop alot of incoming damage with windshear, strong heals, strong offensive dispel mechanism ( that wasnt in cataclysm but they compensated it with stronger heals and more stable sustainable dmg)

Now i have a hardtime to enjoy the spec, u cant lock people out like u did before, the healing isnt as strong compared to other hybrids, and if u decide to hardcast some heals u will go oom after 2 heals. Healing tide healing for 10k each tick.

They got a very good burst every 3 min, but with the purge nerf ascendance starting to feel bad.

Dont get me wrong, i love this specc and nice to hear someone wants to play this specc. But keep in mind all other hybrids are stronger then enhancement id say.

3v3 comps. : Enhancement rogue disc priest/resto druid  enhancement death knight rdruid/disc  enhancement hunter rdruid/disc  enhancement shadowpriest rdruid

This is the comps u should fool around with. as enhancement. However if u do have a shaman, just gear up as elemental if u want to play something that is really good this season.

Pretty much what he said, enhance is also really squishy against physical dps atm. 15% physical damage reduction on lightning shield and some controllable stun would make alot.

#9 Nerfmytotems

Nerfmytotems
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2007

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Just putting it out there ... Enhance has more burst that any other class and it is almost unstopable...

Everytime we have played a enhance team someone gets globaled on their Ascendence / Stormlash / Elemental Mastery / every other CD.

I dont know if people just haven't caught on to the enhance swifty macro or vangaurds on his sham just has +100% damage for his toon or something.

Im more scared of a good enhance over a mage or shadow priest.

Outside of the CD's is another story, now with the lightning shield 10% damage reduction they will be extremely viable.

Enhance most under-rated arena spec

Edited by Nerfmytotems, 02 April 2013 - 03:01 AM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostNerfmytotems, on 02 April 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Just putting it out there ... Enhance has more burst that any other class and it is almost unstopable...

Everytime we have played a enhance team someone gets globaled on their Ascendence / Stormlash / Elemental Mastery / every other CD.

I dont know if people just haven't caught on to the enhance swifty macro or vangaurds on his sham just has +100% damage for his toon or something.

Outside of the CD's is another story, now with the lightning shield 10% damage reduction they will be extremely viable.

^^

doasdsadas

#11 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

ehh.. i dont know, anytime i have fought a descently high one he just flopped over and died without us even blowing anything major.. so they may have good burst but from what it appears there survival is kinda  ajoke

#12 Nerfmytotems

Nerfmytotems
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2007

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostGambino6, on 02 April 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

ehh.. i dont know, anytime i have fought a descently high one he just flopped over and died without us even blowing anything major.. so they may have good burst but from what it appears there survival is kinda  ajoke

I would assume enhances survivablity is better than elemental, even if it is only just. Defensivley i will agree they aren't great but i wouldnt say flop over without CD's, but i dont see many enhance shamans, except vangaurds,

Not sure how many decent enhance shams that you have run into but i dont think there is many.

Edited by Nerfmytotems, 02 April 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#13 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

It is very correct that if a target is purged nice and clean, no form for hots/shields and any of that + if he does not understand how much dmg output ascendance can do that he WILL be globaled. HOWEVER after 1 season most people are aware of how much burst enhancement does during ascendance, and how little the damage is when the cooldown isnt out. So most teams will save their block/bubble/pain suppression, barskin and u name it. Any form of defensive cds for the time ascendance gets out. Doing this the damage will be neutralized.

So, the defensive part of shamans is very good indeed, however, not compared to a boomkin, ret, shadowpriest, elemental.  Yes i said it, elemental got stronger defensive then enhancement. Why? Because Enhancement has to stack up maelstroms to prevent going oom, having to hardcast heals will make u oom after 2 heals wich also makes ur damage horrible, u wont afford to use ur spells because ur oom.

Instant heals, sure it is strong, but it takes time to stack em up, and if the oppnonents have some sort of brain they can prevent u getting good uptime on them. Yes u have freedom totems once a min, however that can be destroyed ( it does get common to destroy the totems) Spirit walk u can apply slow right after uve usen it  and ull be slowed once again.

Dont get me wrong, i totally agree that enhancement is a strong specc if played correct in the right comps, but there is plenty of other speccs/classes that would be more suited in most of the comps.

Yes u can compete for rank 1 as enhancement in both 3s and 5s, u always could. But ull have an easier time with pretty much any else class/specc.

The new glyph will be a VERY good change indeed,  and it is not what we need as enhancement. What we need is better utility, making hex not being able to cast instant and reduce the cooldown on it, or make it like the cyclones, put it to 20 sec. Increasing the mana for enhancement or reducing the mana cost ( like it was in cataclysm/mop). Or make stormstrike gives u more mana then it does at the moment.

Keep in mind that most of the seasons u see many enhancement at the top of the ladder is not because of enhancement itself. It is usually a main dps class that is powerful and enhancement has been there for the purge,interrupt and offheals. Now that purge is pretty useless as enhancement ( because u can cast a few and ull go oom before u manage to dispell what ur trying to dispell) and interrupt is useless as pretty much EVERYONE has instant spells and not casting + increased cd on the wind shear. and the offheals are alot worse compared to boomkin,rets, shadowpriest.

It seems like blizzard wants enhancement to be a main dps class, not a support class anymore, as everyone has the things enhancement got. So what we need is a mortal strike effect on the stormstrike.

Sorry for this messy post.
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow

#14 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

the new lightning shield glyph seems nice and was exactly what we needed, however a real defensive CD would be even better.

i also think we have really bad damage outside of ascendance, but that was fine when purge was 2x cause you could compensate, now it just feels like you try to survive till next ascendance and when you get there, the enemy usually has defensives themselves to suppress it.

not to mention shear is really bad now consdering people cast a lot less and it having increased CD

what i'd like to see is either our purge back, or increased sustained damage + lightning shield glyph going live or maybe even 15% and/or a REAL defensive CD, i've died through shamrage countless times

made a twitter to ask our god holinka to throw us some crumbs, but without luck
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#15 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

a more consistant ascendance , like 1.5 min or 2 would be better, and just tone down the damage

#16 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

View Postflannelsoff, on 03 April 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

a more consistant ascendance , like 1.5 min or 2 would be better, and just tone down the damage

Hitted + rep for u by mistake, as i disagree. It is alot better having  a cd to go for kill for then having it shorter cd+less dmg.

The damage to enhance overall aint bad, but u dont have the utility. Hex being 45 sec, cap stun being 45 sec ( and can be killed easy).

Some less cd on hex,  would be perfect, making mana reduce on ur purge/heals, reduce cd on shear ( even tho it wont be to effective as most classes not casting anymore).

Those are the things enhancement lack, things to control other players. Make hex not being instant cast and reduce cd of it

EDIT:

Why i disagree on it, because a mage can go for a kill on every deep, priest whenever 3 orbs+silence etc. And those things are from 30-45 sec. While ascendance being 3 min. However thje cd would be to strong to reduce while still have same effect aswell, so 3 min is fine.

Edited by lilpe, 03 April 2013 - 06:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<