• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 user4e3

user4e3
  • Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi guys,

I am using a Deathadder and Blackwidow.

Just want to know if you guys utilize these keys in your game?

I find it quite difficult to use ALT. Thus, I am exploring if there's anyway to use 6-0.

Is there anyway to this?

#2 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

I can't hit any of those keys quickly or easily, so I don't have anything bound to them (except for disenchant to 6, which I don't even need).  Maybe if you have big hands or a small keyboard or a combination of those things then you could make use of them?

I agree with you about alt though, I don't like using it either.  I prefer to use shift and control modifiers, but I do have a few spells that use alt.  You can gain a couple of keybinds if you unbind movement functions from A, S, D and instead use Q,W, and E to move (strafe left, move forward, strafe right).

Edited by Synkz, 01 April 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#3 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

You could also use a program to bind alt to a different key.  I don't know how to do it, but I know it can be done and I'm sure google will help with that.  You could bind one of your mouse thumb buttons to alt?  Or Caps lock... what ever works for u.

I don't really like using Alt either.  It's not comfortable for me, but my resto shaman friend likes it.  I do use alt though for self casting when I play resto druid and sometimes I get cramp in trying to press 3 keys at once.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<