Warframe Beta F2P

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

I searched the forums and didn't find anything regarding Warframe, so I thought I'd make a thread.

Do any of you guys play Warframe atm? It's a fun game (and I don't consider shooter games that fun anymore) but it can drag when playing solo.

If you do play leave your ingame name here, I'm pretty sure mine is iyzn unless you need the email.

--

For those who are thinking "what the heck is Warframes?!"

Warframes is a F2P co-op (or SP) 3rd person shooter, it kind of feels like ME3 MP. You battle your way through missions, endless streams of hordes all to get higher levels, better equipment and mods for them.

You can obviously purchase platinum which means you can buy everything with irl money, but the farm feels just right for me and I feel the instant full gear would make it boring. Also I'd like to note there is no Pay2Win because there's no pvp (as of yet)

For those who are curious I've left a link below containing the main site and a video about what Warframe is like. Unfortunately I cannot post links/media so you're gonna have to just add the "." where needed or just type it in, it's short anyway. I'm sure you all know how to work the internet, it's been around forever now.

warframe com
watch?v=MjTq4dTxh1w

I hope you enjoy :)

#2 Quixotic

Quixotic
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationGöteborg, Sweden

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

I play it - Zaniyahx
For some people awesomeness is only one step away, for me on the other hand i've already crossed that line with a fucking mile.

#3 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Awesome, added :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warframe, Beta, F2P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<