• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostLapeane, on 31 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Lol you hate BM so much in every post. So hipsta to play MM now which is just retarded. Removing BW would kill this class since every one's stuns are retarded, especially rogue's, and with 1 trinket vs thug cleave you just die on opener without any chance to use two deterrences. It's just so bad, personally I don't like it, It's not fun to stick on shit rat just because you use bad spec instead of good one. Hating won't help, just learn BM ^.^

There's nothing to learn from BM. Macro your entire offensive toolset in Bestial Wrath -> try to global something, if it fails go back to step 1.

The fact that virtually every single Hunter is FORCED into the spec just speaks for itself on its current state, it needs to be looked at.

#42 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2583
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

That's with many classes. You can't always have all specs viable. Impossible. Ye, you just replace Chimera with KC ^.^

#43 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

View PostMirionx, on 31 March 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

And no, discs don't get solo'd by Mages or SPs, it's only Paladins who die within the first 5 seconds of the game to them.
Yes they do, I got a druid with max gear and a priest with max gear. A human mage can perfectly %100-0 both of them in a deep + blanket cs.
Non humans take me down to %15 ish.

Edited by Djandawg, 31 March 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#44 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 31 March 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Yes they do, I got a druid with max gear and a priest with max gear. A human mage can perfectly %100-0 both of them in a deep + blanket cs.

Sure. If you say so.

#45 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 31 March 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Just curious tough, what new CC Hunters got in MoP? It was never an issue before since there's about 200 ways to prevent a scatter trap, with every classes being even more mobile than in the past, its easier than it ever was actually.

I don't know if every hunter who post stuff like this have just low intellect and legitimately believe what they  are saying or they just post lies, trying to prevent a balance fix that they know it is required, or they just live in their own universe, I really don't know.
I mean how hard is it to process it really, it has been said million times. This is 3v3, you have a partner, usually a dude who has many stuns, interrupts, silences etc.
You can trap the healer while your partner stuns the guy who will prevent the trap, or you got silencing shot, pet stun/webstun, lullaby that you can simultaneously do so that they can't eat/md the trap.
And if you randomize, say not only trap via scatter, but occasionally combine with redirect kidney, hoj, your lullaby etc, then it's awfully difficult for the enemy team to deal with it.
Even you miraculously fuck up stuff I mentioned above, you can reset, put up a new set of silence/pet cc on the healer followed by scatter trap, by that time the enemy team  has no way of preventing, then boom all of a sudden, you got 2 x every hunter cc+ 1 x trap up, which is enough time to kill 2 players assuming your team is not brain dead and saved cds until a cc where healer has no trinket has landed.
And yes it has always been problematic.

Edited by Djandawg, 31 March 2013 - 01:29 PM.

#46 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 31 March 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

I don't know if every hunter who post stuff like have just low intellect and legitimately believe what they  are saying or they just post lies, trying to prevent a balance fix that they know it is required, or they just live in their own universe,
-Wall of Text-
Priest 19,3%------High Intellect
Hunter 18,4%----Low Intellect
Shaman 11,7%--High Intellect
Mage 11,4%------High Intellect
Druid 10,2%-------High Intellect
Paladin 8,9%------High Intellect
Rogue 6,9%-------Low Intellect
DK 5,2%------------Low intellect
Warrior 3,9%-------Low Intellect
Warlock 2,9%------High Intellect
Monk : 1,2%--------High Intellect
5 Out of the top 6 classes have high intellect. Coincidence? It is 100% clear that high-intellect classes need to get nerfed m8. Statistics don't lie.

Posted Image

Monitor your moderators, MMO-Champion

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HnDYcJjQIQM

#47 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

I play MM.

I am highly intellect.

#48 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

what you say about warrior intellect.  I am the smart

#49 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I understand why Priest representation is high, but what about other classes that also have DPS off specs?

The real truth here is that Priests have two very strong specs and people enjoy playing them.

I am much better at playing my Paladin than I am at playing my Shaman, but in the current state of things it is much easier and enjoyable to play my Shaman.  As somebody else said, they are much better equipped to deal with the current meta game than probably any other healer.

They would either have to nerf 4 different classes/specs or buff Paladins to bring them back into style.  But at this point it's not just a matter of increasing healing numbers, they need new mechanics if they are going to work in the current state of the game.  If Mages, Shadow Priests, Hunters, and Rogues all remain exactly how they are then Paladins need a way to survive against them.  My only real complaint about Hunters is how much healer control they have and how little Paladins can do against it.

Again the only reason I think Paladins should get a buff is if the classes that are strongest against them don't get nerfs.  If that doesn't happen then I'd like to see some Paladin buffs.  We need something to help us keep ourselves or our team mates alive when we cannot cast.  Maybe a glyph that significantly reduces the duration of Word of Glory but makes it heal for a LOT more.  Maybe make Sacred Shield benefit more from PvP Power.  Definitely allow Divine Protection to be used while stunned, maybe as a glyph, and give 20% Physical baseline on top of 40% magic.

#50 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

Speaking from personal preference ( I play Disc priest, resto shaman and resto druid ) Druid seems far the most enjoyable this season.

the healing buff seems to have done wonders to our viability. and you can actually defend yourself vs most setups, where shamans seems to be 100% depending on team vs most setups. I'm ofc not implying shaman is a bad healer by any means, but it just doesnt seem enjoyable to play the class vs rogues/dk teams :(

#51 Ponen

Ponen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1936
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 31 March 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

There's nothing to learn from BM. Macro your entire offensive toolset in Bestial Wrath -> try to global something, if it fails go back to step 1.

The fact that virtually every single Hunter is FORCED into the spec just speaks for itself on its current state, it needs to be looked at.

There isn't anything to learn from mm or sv either, sadly :( . I enjoyed playing mm in Cataclysm a lot, and at the moment BM has everything that mm had in cata and more. 2 pet stuns that don't break on dmg, disengage web, 1 minute trinket...

#52 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

play game for fun

MM is fun

bm isnt

SOLVED

#53 robztr

robztr
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/1/2/1/1

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

play game for fun ; only play fotm!

#54 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 31 March 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

I got a max geared mage with tailor, engi, orc racial and proc trinket, and even that is not enough to kill a druid through barkskin and hots or disc with shield up

#55 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 31 March 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Just curious tough, what new CC Hunters got in MoP? It was never an issue before since there's about 200 ways to prevent a scatter trap, with every classes being even more mobile than in the past, its easier than it ever was actually.

Bestial Wrath's CC Breaker, BM having readiness, and overall just BM's mongo pressure on top of Hunter's CC is what need's to be looked at. Shitting on what makes Marks even remotely viable wouldn't help anything.
dont the new pets have an instant cc rather than a casted "shoot shit in their face" ability? and isn't it also on a shorter cd?

#56 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Postvomite, on 31 March 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

I got a max geared mage with tailor, engi, orc racial and proc trinket, and even that is not enough to kill a druid through barkskin and hots or disc with shield up
try it on a druid with no hots or priest without shield. you get deeped instantly, the game doesn't freeze for 4 seconds for you so that you can put hots / shield up.

#57 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 31 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

try it on a druid with no hots or priest without shield. you get deeped instantly, the game doesn't freeze for 4 seconds for you so that you can put hots / shield up.

Oh in that case every single class in this game dies in a deep, didn't you see swiftys video?

What are you doing if you let a mage cast frost bomb on you without shielding yourself or even having pom / renew on you? At least when I played my Disc I know I didn't go out in the open without a shield =))

Edited by Mirionx, 31 March 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#58 Azaelz

Azaelz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

I like how no Warlocks posted here cause they all quit ^_^

#59 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostAzaelz, on 31 March 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

I like how no Warlocks posted here cause they all quit ^_^
a what?

#60 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostBamflol, on 31 March 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

dont the new pets have an instant cc rather than a casted "shoot shit in their face" ability? and isn't it also on a shorter cd?

It was a 0.5 second cast, as far as i remember Shale Spiders had Web Wrap in Cata too, its just that nobody played BM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<