• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

I guess you can call me iyzn.

Now that's done and dusted with, lets get on to the main point. Coming back from a long break (wrath) I have decided to land myself on stormscale and perhaps bring a few friends with me. So I'm here to simply ask if anyone would like to join us, we all know leveling gets pretty boring (especially without looms) so perhaps a group can make it go quicker or atleast less boring! Ofc a lot of you will be more inclined to xfer but who likes paying blizzard more money than you already do?.. and it won't even take that long aslong as the group isn't 100% retarded.

Also to go side by side with this for those worried about not xfering and gaining gold or such.. It can be fixed by creating a guild, PvE, PvP, Hybrid or Social.. it doesn't really matter as it's just gonna bring in levels and gold anyway (pvp not so much thus hybrid) and it can either be sold at L25 or kept for the steady income.. Ofcourse I'm willing to split the effort and gold to those who will join in the group.

----

TLDR; A few people will be leveling on stormscale eu, if you'd like to join us in leveling a new char, a slight effort costing xfer or just to make gold you're welcome to join as long as you're not 100% retarded.

--

A final note, I'll be rolling shadow and my friend will either be a lock or rogue, the other if he so joins will probably be a MW so if you wanna do arena with us or not you can work around what we already have planned.

If you're interested or want more info just leave a comment here or add iyzn#1454

Finally for those who care about this kinda stuff, we're both previous glads.

I wonder how many even got down to reading this part..

Edited for battletag change

#2 Muuz

Muuz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

i already have a really old alt on stormscale, been looking for a nice guild there since forever.
i also have no problem with starting another character with you guy.
i'm not sure if you guys are looking for higher experienced players or can anyone join?

i'm bored anyway with nobody to play on my current server, so i'm happy i can finally do something ^^

Posted Image
Armory: Onylîght

#3 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Well as long as you're not 100% retarded then I think everyones fine with that, the posibility of finding a great team over a member post is quite low anyway so we can just see how it goes :)

That goes for anyone else also.

If you want in just either;
Leave a message here, I have it bookmarked.
Add skype: Iyznes
Message me here, or add iyzn#1454

#4 Dawnqt

Dawnqt
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1729

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

I will be leveling!

#5 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

We're currently 3/4 out of 5.

If you want in I suggest quickly letting me know :)

#6 iyzn

iyzn
  • Members
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

0 spots, feel free to lock this thread :) ty

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stormscale, Leveling, Group, Guild, Pvp, 2s, 3s, 5s, eu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<