Give me some feedback!

rogue thug cleave rmp unholyplay hunter priest disc mage lock livestream

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Joshr

Joshr
  • Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hey whats up guys, just started a youtube page wanted some feedback on the games i have posted so far (only 2). New partners, ran thug cleave for about an hour let me anything my teamates or I could have done differently. Thanks guys!

youtube.com/morrisgamingx

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

You seem to be tunneling the healer for no reason what so ever.  As a thugcleave you can get that shamans trinket in no time at all.  Start with sap on him then let the hunter land a trap on him, as the trap lands stun lock the shadow priest to prevent Mass dispel.  In that time you should of got some CD's out of the shadow priest at least dispersion.  Try to vanish and get another sap on the shaman out of trap.  If not let the hunter carry on with his cc chain on the shaman.  If you get the shamans trinket and he spirit links then he is a great target.  If the shamans partners had a clue they would of peeled you better.  The kiting was nice to keep yourself alive, but you need to call out that you need dispel quicker and you healer needs to be more alive to dispelling u.

You could of redirected your 5 Combo points to shaman when you swapped instead of wasting them on the Dk at about 1.56 too.

Also a few more purges on the kill target... you have two offensive dispels, you need to use them more.  The shaman had PW:Fortitude for ages....should of been gone in the opener if you are going to tunnel him like that.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 480
  • RBG: 2125

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

few obvious things:

- waste of a blind on the dk with trinket with no follow-up
- you bombed the shaman when the dk and priest were literally right on top of each other
- using full kidneys on the dk and not having stuns on the shaman when you basically tunneled him the whole game

from my somewhat limited xp as thug this season it runs similar to rmp. if it trinkets, doesnt matter what it is, it dies. think about that when using your blind

#4 Joshr

Joshr
  • Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yea i noticed that a couple of those things also when i rewatched the video, thanks for the comments guys.

#5 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

View Postardnut, on 29 March 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Start with sap on him then let the hunter land a trap on him, as the trap lands stun lock the shadow priest to prevent Mass dispel.  In that time you should of got some CD's out of the shadow priest at least dispersion.  Try to vanish and get another sap on the shaman

Trap and Sap DR
Posted Image

#6 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostForumz, on 30 March 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Trap and Sap DR

same with cheap shot and kidney shot.......doesnt stop people from using it together

#7 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 30 March 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

same with cheap shot and kidney shot.......doesnt stop people from using it together

I'm just pointing out it would be far from worth it to vanish for a 1/4 sap, just like it's not worth it to use half trap on the healer in view of the other full CCs you can use on him and therefor be able to trap the 3rd player on the team instead. Creates much more pressure.
Posted Image

#8 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostForumz, on 30 March 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

I'm just pointing out it would be far from worth it to vanish for a 1/4 sap, just like it's not worth it to use half trap on the healer in view of the other full CCs you can use on him and therefor be able to trap the 3rd player on the team instead. Creates much more pressure.

this isnt pve you dont get to do everything you want all the time,

#9 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

Okay man just cc the healer and nothing else. Cross-CC is overrated right? Better half trap than full Fear. (because after stealth drops you can stop the followups with more ease y'know). Stopping a scatter>trap straight out of stealth on 3rd is harder to stop than attempting a half trap out of an 8 second sap when both dps players on enemy team can eat.

But it's fine, we never ever agree on anything and seemingly you just like to argue for the sake of argueing.
Posted Image

#10 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

common sense would tell you the other team knows EXACTLY what you want to do the trick is to react with what works in the moment. Dont know why I bother with people who have no clue about pvp

#11 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 01 April 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

common sense would tell you the other team knows EXACTLY what you want to do the trick is to react with what works in the moment. Dont know why I bother with people who have no clue about pvp

yeah but then there are those random Qs into 1500 teams that do completely random shit that you can't even rely on prediction lol
shut up pvp guy

#12 Zeegoff

Zeegoff
  • Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

Reroll asap

#13 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostForumz, on 30 March 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Trap and Sap DR

Didn't know that.  Maybe sap the Shadowpriest and scatter trap the priest will opening on DK then?
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rogue, thug cleave, rmp, unholyplay, hunter, priest, disc, mage, lock, livestream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<