#1 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

Original thread from Thaya that prompted this thread:  http://www.arenajunk...do-to-help-pvp/

Hey.  Disclaimer:  No one from Curse nor any admin/moderator prompted me to make this thread or response; these are simply my views and opinions given Thaya's thread.  I can't cover every single item in there because I do not play WoW and have not in a while so I feel there are some aspects of that thread in which I'm likely not knowledgeable enough to address.  Maybe I am, maybe I'm not but I don't want to overstep my bounds on the initial post.

That being said, I've taken a fair amount of quotes from that thread and I'll try to address them specifically but something else needs to be said in a more general sense.  Here's the thing.  A fair amount of reports or comments in threads say things like, "Are the moderators ever going to do their job?" "Where's the moderation?" And so forth.  What I can about that is, I don't think the negative attitude really helps.  The report DOES help.  But why insult the people you're effectively reaching out to for help?  This is a more minor issue but I just wanted to address that.  I enjoy moderating AJ as I used to be a PvP player who actively put out content in the Priest section, wrote some guides, responded to all sorts of PMs (both in game and on AJ) as well as made videos.  In essence, I wanted to be a moderator to give back to the community that helped me perpetuate my content while assisting other players.  That being said, I do it on my own time, for free.  I'm not mad, upset, really annoyed, crying or any of that.  Just please keep in mind that for us, we're volunteering to help out.

The community has the ability to call in to question the moderators abilities and is doing so in Thaya's very own thread.  Thaya does it in a very respectful manner and that's all that I'm really asking for.  I mean how effective would it be if you went to your professor's office after class and started the conversation like, "Hey Professor <name>, your class is a load of shit and you suck at teaching.  When are you ever going to make your class more communicable? By the way, here's a problem I'm having with the past assignment"

You get the point, so I'll leave that.  Again, I'm not mad/upset/annoyed blah blah at anyone specifically here NOR am I trying to be disrespectful; I'm just asking that if you have an issue with something, please bring it up in a respectful manner.

--

The biggest thing I wanna address is this.  Arenajunkies is a collective of people whose primary focus in WoW is PvP.  It was made by PvPers, for PvPers.  That being said, we're all equal.  Equal how?  We're all part of the same community.  And for this community to not only survive but also thrive, you have to help out as well.  You get out what you put in.  So what do I mean by that?  Everyone, lurker or prominent poster, if you have an issue with something PLEASE UTILIZE THE REPORT FUNCTION.  I, and any other mod, get a notification in the top right of the screen indicating a new report has been made.  Think of it like Facebook in terms of layout and visibility.  Off the top of my head, there are about 20 main forums and many with sub forums contained within those main forums.  And within those subforums, there are a myriad of threads with even more responses per thread.  There is SOME proactive moderation, but I'd assume a fair/good amount is retroactive.  It doesn't take more than 15-30 seconds (or less) to generate a report.  Every single report gets attended to.  If you want the useless bashing post to be handled, report it.  If you want the off topic, useless post to be handled, report it.  

Think of it as how a government or police force functions I guess.  Sure, the administration is aware of some issues and proactively tries to solve them but without voter movements or civilian reports, there would simply be some issues/crimes that would never get attended to.

There were 9 total reports addressed today.  Does the community feel that there were only 9 posts since the 12:01 AM CST Wednesday, that were worthy of being a reportable offense?  I'd assume not.  If you want the moderation to go up, then help us help you.

--

One last thing.  There are lots of people giving very general advice.  "There is no reward for coming here." "People get to do whatever they want, fix that."  There's a lot of general complaints about what's not working.  So how about the flip side, what would YOU do?  Some suggestions were made.  "Remove the NAO subforum."  "Maybe make some of the junkie only sections available to people of all access levels" and so on.  

I think to fix a problem, you have to do more than just point it out.  I'm not saying the burden of fixing problems should be entirely on the posters of AJ but maybe try to take it a step further if possible.  

1. Find the issue.
2. State the issue.
3. Make a suggestion(s).

Again, it is helpful to say, "I don't like x, can you please fix x?"  But if you can continue that sentence, "I don't like x, can you please fix x by doing y?" it might help more.  

View PostThaya, on 26 March 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

Class forums, I only visit the warlock and occasionally the DK one, but both are inactive. It wouldn't surprise me if all the other class forums are also inactive - people don't even bother to report sticky threads from Season 9... So I wonder, why are class forums still junkie-only? They could be the perfect place to answer questions and educate people. I used to post a ton on class forums on official forums just because I enjoyed answering questions and helping people, while at the same time refining and reviewing my own knowledge constantly.

Same thing goes for the 2v2/3v3/5v5 subsections of the general discussion section. I don't think they serve any purpose whatsoever anymore. You could drag them out and let non-junkies access them, so there are actual discussions about 2v2/3v3/5v5 matchups instead of being a collection of threads about end of season wintrading.

With some decent moderation, this could work wonders. I don't mean EJ-esque strict moderation. Just remove all the trash replies and warn/ban douchebags. It won't be that hard, really.

- "NAO Invitational Tournament", when was the last NAO?

And lastly, be nicer to each other. When there's no textual references and all experience and knowledge is shared verbally, it matters more than ever.

I believe many of your issues are addressed in my long post before this quote.  In regard to specifically the NAO subforum; there have been motions in the AJ Skype channel to get rid of the NAO subforum.  Moderators do not have the power to remove/add forums, only admins.  If you want to speed up the process, perhaps address one of the admins.  Maybe Diziet or Rapture.

View PostBraindance, on 26 March 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Nothing will change here for the following reasons:

a)There is no sense of reward or punishment in those forums and in the game now. You can be a saint and get nothing or be a complete jackass and get the respect of this mob called junkies, just because you got "swag" (/puke)

c) The moderation is, as the word says, moderate. Moderators are too easy on everyone. Bans are rare. Infractions have too high of a cap. Any sociopath that had problems with his real life, can come here and open fire on everyone without any kind of punishment, UNLESS, someone, somewhere decides to push the report button which is scarcely used

f)You get the most +rep for posting moronic bullshit and childish insults. Good posts are rarely rewarded.

This AJ, is sending all the new players to either skill-capped or streamers. How many new players are willing to pay money to learn how to pvp? Quite a few. How many new players would pvp if they didn't have to pay to go through the rough learning curve? A lot.

tl;dr If moderation in this place doesn't become way more strict, if no incentives are given to junkies for making guides (even that pet giveaway that Curse does), this situation will keep recycling itself perpetually.

a)  I cannot speak for in-game punishment, but as far as forum punishment goes, member are infracted and banned.  They just are.  I can look at the infraction page and see it first hand.

c)  Perhaps the punishment is too lenient, I'm not sure.  But I believe my long post may address that.  The frequency at which reports come in, is relatively slow compared to how many "useless/bashing" posts there are judging by the amount of complaints in Thaya's thread.

f)  Again, perhaps addressed in the long post.

View PostBraindance, on 26 March 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

They should go back to battlegroup forums, or as Tyveris had promised once make a rant room.

There is a rant room.  It's invite only and closed.  I, nor any other moderator level user, has the ability to open it back up.

** Special note, you posting a Nazi emblem in Thaya's thread probably wasn't exactly useful and seems ironic given that you have issues with AJ.

View Postkazuhmeer, on 26 March 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Also, where are moderators?  The amount of threads that start on topic then go into 3 posts of flame wars and off-topic stupidity without any bans is amazing.

I think this is addressed in my long post.

View PostCreepStatus, on 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

First rule of rant room: You don't talk about rant room.

But seriously I understand why rant room broke off and made it invite only, but they should have made something to replace it maybe? IDK.

I think opening rant room back up or creating a "rant room version 2" would be/should be something that happens.  Something that is essentially moderation free I suppose, just how rant room is now.  Also with some type of consent form "to sign", basically hitting "I accept" into the special functionality of rant room.

View PostHotted, on 26 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

I think that AJ's website and people that upkeep it are dropping the ball in many aspects. As far as helping new players out, I couldn't agree more. I try to do instructional content on youtube and most of the comments are how people didn't know x did this and y did that. Good post Thaya. I wish more people would take your stance

I think my original, long post addresses this.  How are people dropping the ball and what would you suggest people do to fix it?

View PostCakesz, on 27 March 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

I'd go as far as saying either AJ needs a completely new mod/owner team, or a new site would be better at achieving these goals.

Why?

----

For users without access:  http://www.arenajunk...-aj-moderation/

This is posted in the SITE FEEDBACK forum.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#2 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Also, there are some reports that are simply very hard "to make a ruling on."  When someone makes a report quoting a user, and the report context just says, "This guy is a win trader/ddos'er, ban him!  How can AJ let this guy continue to post here?", you have to understand that if moderators just outright banned the person in question, it'd be us taking your word over his essentially.

It's (to me personally) hard to prove a wintrader guilty.  I feel like a decent amount of these reports come in, especially at the end of a season.

bk said:

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#3 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

BS. report doesn't work. I've had a naked dude telling me how much i've sucked balls for the past three months in my mailbox.

#4 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 28 March 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

BS. report doesn't work. I've had a naked dude telling me how much i've sucked balls for the past three months in my mailbox.

That is a bit of a grey area for me as I can't actually see the PM.  All I can do is see what you've quoted in the report.  I can't access/read yours or anyone else's PMs.

I'm not saying my personal take on it is right, I'm just saying it's hard for me to know if it's a legitimate or doctored PM.  It's kind of like the wintrading/ddos thing to me.  It could be true but it could be faked.

EDIT:  What I think you might be able to do to prove it, is invite people to the conversation.  If you can invite me to the conversation, then I think I would be able to read harassment.

Posted Image

bk said:

Insight said:

#5 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOKC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

oh shit here we go

report button is dope

Edited by Mity, 28 March 2013 - 02:16 AM.

@shitixmikesays

#6 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

I keep asking myself why I keep coming to AJ.  It has turned to dog shit.  I guess this is a good place to go if you want to read about bitching, but the days are long gone on anything meaningful.  Is it Curse?  Is it the mods?  Is it just that wow is now shit?  I think it's all three, but that's just my personal opinion.

#7 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 March 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Nazi symbol? I assume you refer to the grammatik macht frei photo which was an obvious reference to grammar nazis not real nazis.

Now for the real part of your post. I feel your pain to an extent, but volunteering or not you have to moderate the threads even without the report button. I had to deal with, and look through unban applications (DotA) for about 100 angry 15 yolds every day for 2 years AND moderate a subforum which was as large as the general section of AJ and the class forums combined myself. I had to deal with real life threats and insults 24/7. AJ is a paradise for a moderator when compared to other forums.

If you don't have enough people recruit more and organize. 1 moderator per class forum, 3 for the general etc. And in general you are all too lenient - bring the ban hammer out.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#8 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 28 March 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 March 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

That is a bit of a grey area for me as I can't actually see the PM.  All I can do is see what you've quoted in the report.  I can't access/read yours or anyone else's PMs.

I'm not saying my personal take on it is right, I'm just saying it's hard for me to know if it's a legitimate or doctored PM.  It's kind of like the wintrading/ddos thing to me.  It could be true but it could be faked.

EDIT:  What I think you might be able to do to prove it, is invite people to the conversation.  If you can invite me to the conversation, then I think I would be able to read harassment.

Posted Image

This worked, by the way.  I think you see my response in PMs now.

bk said:

Insight said:

#9 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

View PostFizion, on 28 March 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

I keep asking myself why I keep coming to AJ.  It has turned to dog shit.  I guess this is a good place to go if you want to read about bitching, but the days are long gone on anything meaningful.  Is it Curse?  Is it the mods?  Is it just that wow is now shit?  I think it's all three, but that's just my personal opinion.

I can't speak on behalf of Curse or Blizzard (with regards to the state of the game).  But this is what I mean.  This is a very general response.  "AJ is shit, whose fault is it?"  What exactly are your issues?  Why is it shit?  Because people are incessantly "bitching?"  That is something I'm trying to address, cleaning up all the "bitching, bashing, useless posts" that people seem to take issue with.

bk said:

Insight said:

#10 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

View PostBraindance, on 28 March 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

Nazi symbol? I assume you refer to the grammatik macht frei photo which was an obvious reference to grammar nazis not real nazis.

Now for the real part of your post. I feel your pain to an extent, but volunteering or not you have to moderate the threads even without the report button. I had to deal with, and look through unban applications (DotA) for about 100 angry 15 yolds every day for 2 years AND moderate a subforum which was as large as the general section of AJ and the class forums combined myself. I had to deal with real life threats and insults 24/7. AJ is a paradise for a moderator when compared to other forums.

If you don't have enough people recruit more and organize. 1 moderator per class forum, 3 for the general etc. And in general you are all too lenient - bring the ban hammer out.

I can't read german and I just glanced at the report as it was already hidden and attended to by another moderator by the time I saw it.  But yeah, that's the picture I was talking about.

I did say that some posts are attended to proactively.  Some really are.  Diziet did/does this a lot, and I believe Pawzz does as well.  I'm not disagree with you in regards to there being more proactive moderation.  In fact, if that's what you think would help AJ be a better place, then I'm for that.  I'm just asking for the community to take a more involved role is all.  I think we have enough moderators but maybe I am wrong on that.  Hopefully moderator will go up and improve after this thread and we can come back in a couple of weeks and see if you/others think it's getting better.

Some moderators specifically talked in the AJ Skype channel about specifically trying to be more proactive about moderation.  If that's what AJ's community really wants, then hopefully it will go up.

I have a question for you, because this is my concern with more strict moderation.  Do you think AJ's numbers (amount of users) and useful content are dwindling? If so, do you think stricter moderation will cause more members to disregard this site and eventually kill off AJ?  Do you think if people are more aggressive in moderation, it may worsen the website in any way?  Or do you think it could only really help?

bk said:

Insight said:

#11 Blackonblack

Blackonblack
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

Too be fair though, one of the reasons I enjoy these forums is because it's not as heavily moderated as lets say mmo-champion or the official ones. A few insults or a few dumb gifs here and there isn't always a bad thing imo. There's obviously a line that can be crossed though where mods are needed.

#12 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

Just to make it clear: I did not complain about the current moderator team at any point. If it looks like I did, it's probably bad wording. I only talked about future moderation in the class forums. Nearly everything I talk about or try to push for in my thread/posts is aimed at admins and the community itself.

Also, I've already reached the admins.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#13 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Thank you for taking the time to make this post Sykeasaurus.

#14 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

View PostBlackonblack, on 28 March 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

Too be fair though, one of the reasons I enjoy these forums is because it's not as heavily moderated as lets say mmo-champion or the official ones. A few insults or a few dumb gifs here and there isn't always a bad thing imo. There's obviously a line that can be crossed though where mods are needed.

That's what I was getting at in my post above yours.  People like you (that has a negative connotation but I don't mean it that way) enjoy some of that.  I'm concerned that if it became so strict, say like elitist jerks (EJ), that the user base would drop off considerably.  You kind of confirm that suspicion.  

Granted it's only 1 person among many saying this so far, your response is basically what I was getting at, in post #10 of this thread (one of my posts).

I feel like it's walking a fine line between making AJ enjoyable/unenjoyable.  I suppose I'll have to see how more people feel about that, if they so choose to address it.

bk said:

Insight said:

#15 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostThaya, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Just to make it clear: I did not complain about the current moderator team at any point. If it looks like I did, it's probably bad wording. I only talked about future moderation in the class forums. Nearly everything I talk about or try to push for in my thread/posts is aimed at admins and the community itself.

I don't think you really complained about them, no.  I just think you created a thread is a respectful manner and it's a good way to go about actually achieving something.  

You said a few things about sticky-ing certain threads in class forums and what not and you already took a course of action in which I agree with:  Reaching out to moderators/admins.

View PostThaya, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

I assume you got feedback from them, then?

bk said:

Insight said:

#16 Zub

Zub
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/1

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'll report something occasionally and it seems like the mods always address it very quickly, I have no complaints there. A few things that would be nice to have fixed that I doubt mods can address, though:

- gladiators from last season are showing up as S10 helmets again (I think they did the same thing in S11),

- and as far as I know there's been no new season access wipe which makes little sense to me in light of the rampant abuse last season; tons of people abused pre-fix stampede to high ratings, and many also abused the wintrade exploit to huge ratings. Blizzard reset every team above 2200 down to it, many of them tanked or got banned after that and didn't get glad, but a lot of those people can continue posting retarded things here. I think I even read a post from the AJ Global Moderator account a while back that there would be no reset this season and that makes no sense, I thought this was the SOP for a new season.

Edited by Zub, 28 March 2013 - 02:45 AM.

#17 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Thank you for taking the time to make this post Sykeasaurus.

No problem.

View PostZub, on 28 March 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

I'll report something occasionally and it seems like the mods address always it very quickly, I have no complaints there. A few things that would be nice to have fixed that I doubt mods can address, though:

- gladiators from last season are showing up as S10 helmets again (I think they did the same thing in S11),

- and as far as I know there's been no new season access wipe which makes little sense to me in light of the rampant abuse last season; tons of people abused pre-fix stampede to high ratings, and many also abused the wintrade exploit to huge ratings. Blizzard reset every team above 2200 down to it, many of them tanked or got banned after that and didn't get glad, but a lot of those people can continue posting retarded things here. I think I even read a post from the AJ Global Moderator account a while back that there would be no reset this season and that makes no sense, I thought this was the SOP for a new season.

You are correct, at least to the best of my knowledge.  I cannot fix any gladiator helmet issue personally, nor access reset.  What I can maybe do, is over the course of this thread, try to collect all the issues that only admins can address and itemize them, then present them to the administrators in hopes they will be fixed and/or you can receive feedback from an administrator about your problem.  I don't know if this an adequate, in-between solution for the time being?

bk said:

Insight said:

#18 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 March 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

I can't read german and I just glanced at the report as it was already hidden and attended to by another moderator by the time I saw it.  But yeah, that's the picture I was talking about.

I did say that some posts are attended to proactively.  Some really are.  Diziet did/does this a lot, and I believe Pawzz does as well.  I'm not disagree with you in regards to there being more proactive moderation.  In fact, if that's what you think would help AJ be a better place, then I'm for that.  I'm just asking for the community to take a more involved role is all.  I think we have enough moderators but maybe I am wrong on that.  Hopefully moderator will go up and improve after this thread and we can come back in a couple of weeks and see if you/others think it's getting better.

Some moderators specifically talked in the AJ Skype channel about specifically trying to be more proactive about moderation.  If that's what AJ's community really wants, then hopefully it will go up.

I have a question for you, because this is my concern with more strict moderation.  Do you think AJ's numbers (amount of users) and useful content are dwindling? If so, do you think stricter moderation will cause more members to disregard this site and eventually kill off AJ?  Do you think if people are more aggressive in moderation, it may worsen the website in any way?  Or do you think it could only really help?
I was going to talk about moderators later on, after the basic structure/permissions are changed. But since this discussion already exists, let's talk.

Here is the list of AJ mods: http://www.arenajunk...tats&do=leaders

Out of all those people, I believe only one still plays WoW: Vanguards. Vanguards however isn't very active on the forums. Look at the post history - 2-3 posts per month. (Vanguards does do the news work, however, I'm not trying to discredit him in any way.)

I think this alone explains almost everything. Mod presence is needed, this is essentially what everybody is whining about. A visible mod presence, not just the report button. Especially if my suggestions are ever put in place, it'll be VERY needed on the class forums - those sections will essentially become the educational part of the forum, the useful part, and they will need to be clean. Not dry - I'm not saying ban humor - but no insults, bashing, misinformation, one-word/one-picture posts.

I don't think stricter moderation is necessary in General Discussions. This forum would be boring without the local humor. Stay junkies, please.

But again, this entire subject is aimed at the administration. Only admins can recruit new mods. This is basically the same as my thread, except that I think we're rushing forward. Take it slow, one step at a time.

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 March 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

I assume you got feedback from them, then?
Yeah. No news yet though. But all is good.

Edited by Thaya, 28 March 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#19 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 March 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

Let's make an open poll (simple members included) and find out what ppl think

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#20 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:58 AM