Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Unpeelable Zoo

WoW 3v3 PHD Beastcleave Zoo

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 671
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Really you shouldn't have that big of an issue peeling pets with a MM Hunter on your team.

Have em disengage root them, and then he can use binding shot, and you can AoE fear em.

#22 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 4336
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

I wouldn't even bother CCing the zoo. Just make sure the main Hunter pet gets CCed, especially after he uses BW.

Use /target arenapet1
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#23 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 671
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 05 June 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I wouldn't even bother CCing the zoo. Just make sure the main Hunter pet gets CCed, especially after he uses BW.

Use /target arenapet1

Wouldn't that get messed up, as he is specifically complaining about Hunter+UnholyDK

Which one is arena pet 1, the hunter or the dk?

#24 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 178
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postbandet, on 05 June 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

Wouldn't that get messed up, as he is specifically complaining about Hunter+UnholyDK

Which one is arena pet 1, the hunter or the dk?

if the dk frame is above the hunter when you are in the gates his pet is arenapet1 and hunter is arenapet2

vice versa for if hunter is a higher than dk

#25 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 671
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostPolygonzz, on 05 June 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

if the dk frame is above the hunter when you are in the gates his pet is arenapet1 and hunter is arenapet2

vice versa for if hunter is a higher than dk

That makes sense....

#26 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 313
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 27 March 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

Its not just stampede, its combination of 2 different pet heavy specs that makes it a pain in the ass, honestly wolves and DK pets are prolly a bigger factor than the zoo itself.
Wolves are hitting for 1500... on a target dummy without resilience. They do about as much dmg as a searing totem.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#27 Varux

Varux
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 32
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 27 March 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

Its not just stampede, its combination of 2 different pet heavy specs that makes it a pain in the ass, honestly wolves and DK pets are prolly a bigger factor than the zoo itself.

Don't think there's many thugs that can reliably get kills in openers every game, if i did i wouldn't ask for advices.

Also thats the thing, Thug is a burst comp, it can't counter pressure comps like PHD when dance/RF is gone.




Fear those 1k hits!
Posted Image

#28

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Enhance wolves do like zero damage now. To everyone saying to root the pets, does the new blink strike teleport break roots?

View PostAbidalzim, on 05 June 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Wolves are hitting for 1500... on a target dummy without resilience. They do about as much dmg as a searing totem.

Note to self, stomp searing totems

Edited by Radejjj, 08 June 2013 - 02:33 AM.


#29 Varux

Varux
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 32
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 08 June 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

Note to self, stomp searing totems


+rep
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<