WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2664

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

First, about my rating, I also mentionned I 've always played 2.3+ ever since, also you can't argue with that, arenas are a lot about the people the know than your real skill (or whatever).
Quoting Braindance : arena is "politics".

I'm not saying Incarnation is worthless, just that it's a different playstyle, one I like more. Plus I often use finishers with less than 5 cp (especially sr).

About glyphs, as sonn as I'd finished I thought I should have mentionned SR glyph, I don't use it, since there were (for me) more interesting choices before, now it could taken into consideration, but with my opening you get a 18 sec sr anyway, pounce don't matter that much.

About silence, yeah that should be added.

About NV, it actually does, healin is done from the point where the attack hits, so it will heal you if you're missing health. You made me doubt about it so I did some testing, turns out it's quite a smart ability, and it won't heal you anymore if you're topped. By the way the healing it provides got buffed in 5.2 :

PvP

We're making a change to the way damage-to-healing conversions work so that the healing is not affected by resilience. The healing will be based on how much damage would have been done as if the target had no resilience. If you hit an opponent for 10K and have a mechanic that converts damage into 50% healing, your hit may land for 6K because of resilience, but the heal will still be 5K (50% of the unmitigated damage). This only applies to resilience, not to armor, Shield Wall or other forms of damage reduction.

This change currently includes Atonement, Glyph of Battle Healer, Ancestral Guidance, Vampiric Embrace, Nature's Vigil, Glyph of Siphon Life, Eminence, Glyph of Flame Shock.

Related, we have read feedback that certain mechanics, such as Retribution's mastery, Hand of Light, are double-dipping from resilience. If this happened, then your attack would be mitigated by resilience and then the mastery proc (which is supposed to be a percentage of the main attack) would also be mitigated by resilience. However, we can find no evidence that this is actually happening. In our testing, Hand of Light is never mitigated by resilience a second time. If anyone has additional information, please share.

PvP Power is also to take into account.

Hotw and Doc are both good alternatives as I mentionned, but I'm using NV more.

Note : nobody was using NV in pve ever, DOC was always better, or hotw on some situations.

About your trapeating macro : I don't understand what nohelp adds, please explain.

Healing touch heals me for 93 (noncrit) to 199k (crit) outside of arena with NS. I wrote 40k, it's including MS, it's also an average, sometimes it's less sometimes more. You have to take into account that Battle Fatigue come into the equation but also PvP power wich isn't enabled outside except if you're duelling. Also, any agility or intel increase also improves your heals (nurturing instinct : 100% agi converted to nature spellpower), so dancing steel and on use trinket will be a boost... I'd say about 60k average in arenas, I should record an entire session to make calculations.

5.2 was great that way for me, because what i enjoyed the most with 5.0 was being able to spam heals for insane amounts, before they nerfed pvp power for non-healing specs. That's an aspect that really makes us hybrids, I like it, I understand some of you would prefer just hitting, that's probably not the vision Blizz has for hybrids atm.

#42 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

That's healing you in catform.

idk why nohelp is there, this was just the only macro I could get to work the way I wanted. It targets friend, cancels form if in range, then grips you to friend.

Don't get me wrong I use healing touch a LOT and it's nowhere near the numbers you are saying. I'm just totally against SoTF in arena and I would never ever ever recommend it to another feral.

I know how those mechanics work btw.

Can we get off the topic of shitty SoTF yet and talk about how I wanna cast clones?

Edited by Izirak, 20 April 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#43 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

When I heard they were adding a CD to instant clones, I thought "no big deal, I already hard cast almost all my clones anyway"...and then I realized that ferals just have a flat 20 second cd on clone, not instant clone, all clones.

I would rather have zero instant clones than a 20 second cd.

Feral really is pretty boring vs any team with a freedom of any sort. If I cannot root people, my peels are pretty pathetic.

#44 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't mind always having to cast it honestly. Maybe like only NS to for instant every 1 min would be nice too. It really is the peeling that I care about more.

Feral is just super boring and feels awful hoping my mates don't die b/c my root didn't work.

Edited by Izirak, 20 April 2013 - 12:36 AM.

#45 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

Obviously everyone was agreeing on having a cd instant but none on cyclone, but they didn't go that way, because it's "hard" and requires coding.

#46 Asebring

Asebring
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2056
  • RBG: 2242

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:11 AM

just like pve and pvp they prioritize the bigger mass...  ferals is on the bottom of their list. fix hardcast cyclone so I can stop feeling like https://www.youtube....h?v=94UDaYcUg68
If you can't swim with the big fish, stay out of the water

#47 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostWraithEye, on 20 April 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Obviously everyone was agreeing on having a cd instant but none on cyclone, but they didn't go that way, because it's "hard" and requires coding.

It could be just like the Ravage pvp bonus proc! Same code.

#48 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

Yeah thought of that, although then it could be absorbed by cyclone, as does ravage! Anyway, they're porbably not going to change it for now, unfortunately.

It feels really dumb resos and moonkins, even disc priest can spam cyclones, and we have to sit.

Edited by WraithEye, 20 April 2013 - 08:16 AM.

#49 Clickerz

Clickerz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1808

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

Soul of the forest is not to be overlooked. It is BY FAR our best current consistant pressure which... honestly is what feral almost turned into. The comp I most enjoy running now is feral arcane disc priest because of the fun I have with ABNI and also just how the gameplay works... you force cds with minor 1min-1.5min cds then kill in a long cc chain.. but in order to force those cds you need consistant pressure and that is where Soul shines. All three of those talents shine in different area's. I'd say all 3 have their own unique situations.

#50 Clickerz

Clickerz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1808

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

And also NV is one of the best talents atm on 6th tier... Dream of cenarius is better in certain situations but honeslty NV is insane like I get kills by swapping healer with NV+onuse trinket then next burst is with just on use then on use + NV again it's 10% on a stun burst and the CD is less than trinket that means you force healer trinket with 10% more damage one time then you do it AGAIN 1 min 30 sec later. ALSO berserk isnt that good of a quick burst cd. It makes your dmg high for 15 seconds but honestly with 2 energy bars (Tigersfury+onuse) you can do 200k+ burst easily in 3-5 seconds.

#51 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

Feral druids are actually complaining? ROFL.

#52 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

View PostKIA Skill, on 24 April 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

Feral druids are actually complaining? ROFL.
There aren't alot of ferals on the ladders, therefore they are a bad class, just like warlocks.

That's still how it works right?
Posted ImagePosted Image              Posted Image

#53 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

View PostMarshmellow, on 24 April 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

There aren't alot of ferals on the ladders, therefore they are a bad class, just like warlocks.

That's still how it works right?

Ferals are actually on the same level as locks.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<