Goreclit
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1964

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Feral playstyle sounds gay right now but I'm pretty sure spriest can just babysit both you and the sham all the way to r1 cy@

#22 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

:( It just doesn't make sense to keep us from casting clones, dats all I want.

Edited by Izirak, 27 March 2013 - 09:08 PM.

#23 Goreclit

Goreclit
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1964

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Yeah it seemed like that was part of what made feral fun and part of what separated good and bad ones...oh well warriors suck now too you're not alone.

#24 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Looks like Blizzard just changed d-stance back to 25% damage though.

So we will be :(
wtb D3

#25 Clickerz

Clickerz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1808

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

Feral just became too boring is why I quit

It's not fun to decide if you want to get a kill with clone every 20 sec or provide a small peel for 5 sec and then KNOW YOU CANT DO ANYTHING OFFENSIVE FOR THE NEXT 20 SEC and also if you go offensive with the clone could just die if the other team realizes this. I usually just tossed off heals at that point which isn't why I played feral. I played feral to force cd with good cyclones and swaps for kills. Feral is a trash class atm with zero skill capp and is boring as fuck to play gg blizz.

Edited by Clickerz, 13 April 2013 - 03:12 AM.

#26 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

It is pretty damn simple right now. I can't wait to get 25k conquest so I can moonkin/resto for more fun comps.

#27 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

my account has been inactive, feral is weak compared to other classes and can easily be replaced in any comp for more success. Savage Roar now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%. is pretty cool though but i still quit
Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#28 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:41 AM

Feral skill cap is the lowest it's ever been, and they are buffing like everyone by 10 to 15 percent >.>. Now I'll REALLY get fucked if I clone the healer and they pop cds :(.

#29 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

i wouldn't mind if they got rid of instant cyclone altogether, and then took the cd away, i'm fine with a feral casting it, however instant cyclones from ferals were beyond stupid.  

I don't really feel ferals are that bad, especially if other classes weren't so good.  being able to shift snares and roots in a game full of snares and roots is pretty crazy.  if rogues dk's and hunters were tuned down, ferals would be right there with them.

#30 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

Can't even stand playing my feral atm is so damn boring its unreal i feel like a mongoloid warrior, trying enh for a bit.
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#31 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2664

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

I still like feral gameplay, but I'm playing with Sotf not incarnation & spam ht most games, style most of you seem to not like.

Edited by WraithEye, 17 April 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#32 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Some like to sleep till berserk is up, some actually like to play.

#33 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

SOTF isn't very good for arena at all. Arena is all about CDs now, why take out a MAJOR burst cd that could land a kill during our clone?

Our HTs are pretty weak outside of HoTW, but I use them when I'm not cloning/rooting. The problem with ferals right now is we don't bring the CC that we used to. Without the ability to save my team mates with clones I watch them die. If I don't clone the healer, I can't force any defensive cds, if I do clone the healer the dps on the other team get to do their mongo dmg without me really being able to peel forcing our defensive cds.

Best fix would be to just let us cast clone..

#34 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

I think Ferals are in the same state currently, as Ret Paladins have been for a few seasons aswell. On the outside, the spec might look completly fine, but when you dig in deeper and look at the actual problem, compared to other classes it becomes more clear.

Ferals are still very viable, they have amazing damage and still really good CC when played correctly, however, this is only true in very few comps, and they are very limited unlike a Mage for example. They are reliant on either playing a heavy burst style of play, as with a hunter or ret, or with a strong caster such as a mage and priest where you can the ability to score the kill in a CC and have very strong defensive tools. But if you look at the bigger picture a Feral could be replaced with another similar class, and they would succeed just as well.

This doesn't mean that Ferals are bad in any way, but their toolset is just limited to a very few comps. Much like Ret paladins always had to play with a priest, hunter or DK throughout most seasons, and this season aswell (in my own opinion). Ret Paladins again, are not bad, but they are very easily replaced by classes with more utility allowing for higher pushes.

I think Blizzard has tried for years to get their point across, that if a class is not as viable as others, it doesn't mean it should be buffed through the skies, but rather given more utility and perhaps the few other classes should be downtuned, and I feel most people oversee this when talking about Ferals. It is either "Ferals are fucking retarded still, I die in a global" or "I cant play I can't spam cyclone anymore and people just train me, I need dispersion baseline", when they just need to look at what utility the classes that can replace them brings. Also instant clones and shifting roots seems to be holding them back from recieving major fixing, just like Paladins  ' divine shield has been a fucking curse since day 1, preventing us from getting a proper defensive mechanism and offensive utility.

My 2cents.

Edited by Feliclandelo, 17 April 2013 - 08:13 AM.

#35 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

Incarnation Vs Sotf means a 20% ish difference during burst, and a huge difference outside. Even if you're saying big burst is all that matters now, you won't kill anyone in the first seconds most of the time, so when your cd's end the target is still alive. Plus, Incarnation is well known by any pvper by know, and you will get cc'd during the duration.

My ht go between 40k uncrit (ms) to 170k crit without doc or hotw, so it heals quite well, I even keep ns for healing now (or hibernate in rare situations).

But really most of you play with a close mind and should try new things.

Of course the cyclone change hurts, it's a major gameplay change. Though I have played mostly with priest (disc) so we can still spam cyclones.

#36 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

No offense, but I have tried it. Either way it has literally nothing to do with this thread.

#37 Mbgz

Mbgz
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostBallerjones, on 27 March 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

Ferals are so boring, biggest nerf was the growl 1

god i miss my fearie fire silence :( i rocked that as resto, it felt so awesome.

#38 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

I thought it was gonna come to that, because of course clarity comes from the number of helmets.

#39 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostIzirak, on 17 April 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

No offense, but I have tried it. Either way it has literally nothing to do with this thread.

I've tested it, 20 energy on finisher is like nothing most of the time. It averages out to 10-15 percent HASTE (GROSSSSSS) in PVE depending on the amount of finishers you do (15 being if you use a finisher EVERY TIME you can). Now in PvP you WILL be CCed often. This makes the talent EVEN LESS attractive (5-7 percent haste). You don't ALWAYS want to use your finishers right away either in arena. Biting for filler can mean no energy to reapply bleeds, swap, or just keep SR/rip up. Although I DEF bite when I can still do those things.

That's not the only reason I don't take SoTF though. Incarnation in a shadowdance that last's 30 SECONDS. This means you can stun people, do RIDICULOUS burst with berserk, and that's not the only thing that's great! Removing the positional requirements on Ravage is silly! Did you know that Rogues, Warriors, and everyone else CAN NOT dodge OR parry that (ravage)? EVEN WITH THEIR EVASION/PARRY CDS! It nullifies it completely because it still has the property or something that hits from behind! Although once berserk is down, your Tiger's Fury will be back up for at least 2 15% dmg boosted Ravages for AT LEAST 100+K (assuming they use a CD and they both don't crit or something). Arena is all about knowing when to use your offensive CDs and trying to save your defensive ones until they use theirs.

I'm sorry that the other druid isn't taking you seriously from lack of helms, but there are other reasons not to. In your guide you mention how you obtained your highest rating (2300) during Season 9, which is a season where rating inflation was ridiculous and you couldn't lose rating (My team was 3200 before they reset ladders everywhere).

I've read your guide and you didn't mention a LOT of important things for ferals in a PvP Guide. I'll tell them to you so you can update it.

Mention that SR glyph is an amazing choice, esp vs 2 physical dmg dealers. This way you can get an AMAZING opener on them and start putting them defensive. You can stealth--SR--Pounce--mangle--TF--rake--ravage--HUGE RIP with TF up (and probably trinket) all before the first SR ends. Now you clone the healer and pressure is ROLLLIN if someone doesn't use a defensive cooldown.

You should maybe mention under the silence glyph, at the end, that it's still amazing vs Mages. When they go to deep you're partner you can Silence them and waste their deep while probably saving your healer a CD or two.

In the part where you Mention defensive CDs you should also mention how Barkskin's -25% crit chance TOTALLY prevents frostmages from shattering you while in Deep.

You also mention how NV is probably the best 6th tier talent, but I disagree BIG time. It's not even the best in PvE anymore due to the weird 1min 30s cd. It makes it nearly impossible to line up with your other CDs properly, and if you do it's because you are holding it for too long (making it wasted dps overall). The offheals it gives is pretty weak and DOES NOT heal you. The best dmg increase in PvP for a feral is ACTUALLY HoTW since the passive 6 percent to agi is always active for you, meaning you can't waste the dmg at all. The offheals it provides on use is RETARDED. Almost EVERY game I save my healer or dps pal their defensive cd for later, and can literally keep my own team up solo for the LONG duration of 45s. If I can get a HoTW tranq up I can actually have more healing done than my healer by the end of the match.

Here's a better Trap eating macro for you guide too, it's spamable.

/#showtooltip Wild Charge
/target [nohelp] HEALERSNAMEHERE
/stopmacro [nohelp]
/cancelform
/cast Wild Charge

View PostWraithEye, on 17 April 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

My ht go between 40k uncrit (ms) to 170k crit without doc or hotw, so it heals quite well, I even keep ns for healing now (or hibernate in rare situations).

But really most of you play with a close mind and should try new things.

There is NO way it goes from 40k noncrit to 170k crit. That's not how spell crits work.

My healing touch with NS (50 percent heal boost) heals for 80 noncrit outside of arena. This means that it's 160k with NS + Crit. With Battle Fatigue that's 30 percent less. So my random HT's I throw throughout a game are MUCH MUCH less. Making that argument invalid.

Sorry I wen't HAM, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people say something like this "I thought it was gonna come to that, because of course clarity comes from the number of helmets." There are plenty of people who are still good without them (DATAH <3<3<3), but he has also 2900+. Gladiator isn't hard to obtain at all, but they all earned their respect.

#40 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

Buff bleeds

I think I just died laughing. I'll give u a screenshot of what dem feral bleeds does to me.

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<