GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

Are amazing, can match a boomkin's damage in big fights + have an aoe stun that can'e be chained after vortex/beams + Can't get capped on nodes unless they're retarded+ ninja bases just as good as a Rogue.

Why nobody wants to bring us?

Spoiler

Edited by GrieverZ, 25 March 2013 - 01:48 AM.

#2 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

Shit MMR pug screenshot just trying to build my base rating but its beyond the point, just want to show the damage potential the spec has in teamfights. I wasn't reforged for mastery or gemmed for PvP power either (was in my my Marks 3s setup).

Posted Image

#3 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1974
  • 3v3: 2385
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

You are right. In survi at 2300-2400mmr im always 1st on 2nd in dmg (uh DK) on WSG/TP. Its awesome :)

#4 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

Good stuff man.  I like SV alot

#5 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

Nice command center. I feel survs damage is really beast for rbgs but most hunters just can't break away from how BM is |: I sometimes play with a hunter in Rbgs he runs BM with powershot though.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#6 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 April 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

Nice command center. I feel survs damage is really beast for rbgs but most hunters just can't break away from how BM is |: I sometimes play with a hunter in Rbgs he runs BM with powershot though.

Meh got used to that UI cause of raiding. I feel the same, but at the same time its already hard enough to get in groups as a Hunter, since everyone see's BM as the go-to spec its even worse if you try to play something else.

#7 Ponen

Ponen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1936
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Slight utility buff for SV (while nerfing bm) and it comes viable in 3s also... I wish. Would be nice to play a hunter spec in 3s that starts to do bit more overall dmg in game after the game goes for a while, when we have been able to play only cleave/zergy type comps past seasons.

#8 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 480
  • RBG: 2125

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

surv damage is probably still gonna lack in team fights subject to the quality of players. I still wouldn't be putting them in a team-fight compared to other classes, they just lack any decent utility in a spam-dot fight. id rather an aoe grip / vortex beam / ring rather than a stun (which you can have as any spec) thats gonna cause DR havock if you have a rogue in the team as well. if you over-extend for a trap in a team-fight (which you will have to if you don't want it broken pretty much instantly) as surv you're absolutely fukt without a 2 min cd trinket.

hunters are just better used to stop an fc or defend a node tbh. even on fc team-fight maps where surv might seem the best i am of the opinion they are better used on defense to spam sac / overpowered instant cc to maybe allow another healer on an offensive push. bm is far superior for this role and flag defending roles.

hunters really aren't that bad in rbgs as some may think, however in team fights they are pretty dog shit regardless of spec.

#9 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

View PostPonen, on 04 April 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

Slight utility buff for SV (while nerfing bm) and it comes viable in 3s also... I wish. Would be nice to play a hunter spec in 3s that starts to do bit more overall dmg in game after the game goes for a while, when we have been able to play only cleave/zergy type comps past seasons.

I agree even if i tend to like comps like Thug (high control/burst) would be a nice change of pace from KFC/PHD zerging.

#10 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostReedztv, on 04 April 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

surv damage is probably still gonna lack in team fights subject to the quality of players. I still wouldn't be putting them in a team-fight compared to other classes, they just lack any decent utility in a spam-dot fight. id rather an aoe grip / vortex beam / ring rather than a stun (which you can have as any spec) thats gonna cause DR havock if you have a rogue in the team as well. if you over-extend for a trap in a team-fight (which you will have to if you don't want it broken pretty much instantly) as surv you're absolutely fukt without a 2 min cd trinket.

hunters are just better used to stop an fc or defend a node tbh. even on fc team-fight maps where surv might seem the best i am of the opinion they are better used on defense to spam sac / overpowered instant cc to maybe allow another healer on an offensive push. bm is far superior for this role and flag defending roles.

hunters really aren't that bad in rbgs as some may think, however in team fights they are pretty dog shit regardless of spec.

this summed it up pretty nicely, having tried all three specs I now usually play marks for fc maps and bm for node maps. Binding shot is very useful for the aoe stun, however the survival dot damage is not as helpful in a teamfight, as good teams wont stack up, (at least since the passing of the s11 dotcleave playstyle) as quick burst (i toss out an aimed shot on every swap), and on node maps you should almost in every case be BM for the extra trinket.
Posted Image
I might be biased, but I think there shouldn't be abilities that get rid of immunes. Why are they immunes if they can be taken off?
They should reword the tooltips to say "nearly immune, but some classes can remove it."
-Regentlord

#11 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

SV was a lot better last patch, when it could have binding shot. I'd usually toss it on top of the beam/vortex to make people stuck in it even longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<