SHAMAN-ele. Need help surviving

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Omatic

Omatic
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hey, I am running 2's with my friend that's plays destro lock.
I'm having big problems with staying alive. It seems like in 2/3 of our games i don't do anything else then running around spamming earth grab, frost shock, thunderstorm and all the other "get the F*** away" abilities I have as ele, and still i end up dying when i run out of CD's.
I have quite ok gear with 66% resil, but the 2x DPS teams with alot of CC just eat me up just the same, even with my lock spamming fear and stun and so forth. We know we are quite a "glass cannon" comp so we are trying hard to focus on control and positioning. But comps like mage/rogue, rogue/dk and other comps that can just jump u without warning are just ramming us straight down.
Anyone have any tips for me/us? Should destro /ele work? If u have any other question about strategy or setup to give accurate tips just ask =D
Any tips and/or opinions will be greatly appreciated.[/background]

Omatic.

Failure is the best teacher

#2 samppax

samppax
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2083
  • 3v3: 2375
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

hard stay alive as ele, because all know that ele´s have bad survivability abilities. And all want peel em, because eles hit hard is free casting. And impossible think reswaping to resto?

#3 Omatic

Omatic
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

It would be better to play reato yes, but have been resto since wotlok, so kinda sick of healing, wanna blow something up :P Tnx for answer
Failure is the best teacher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<