- Feel as if they're in a good place right now. Cooldown stacking is still stupid.
- I think warriors may become a victim of "balanced class disorder" where they don't seem as good because overpowered classes are just so much better.
- Still no viable spec, aff and destro have a small representation on the ladders but are still completely sub par to mage or spriest.
- Demo knock off is completely overpowered. Needs at least 5s added to CD.
- Lock healing cooldowns should be nerfed in exchange for old soul link back.
- Demonic Gateway should either be removed from arena or invoke a minute or longer cooldown for each player.
- Blanket CS should be removed from the game.
- Mages do way way way too much damage.
- Deep Freeze cooldown is too short, is CS and damage get tuned should be fine.
- Pyroblast damage is under the radar right now, it's pretty hilarious.
- Shuriken Toss spam does more damage than a hunter. Derp.
- Subterfuge is kind of retarded.
- Paralytic poison puts rogues over the top on CC.
- Not rogue in particular, but everyone in the game stealths now, I find it absurd for people to be given good openers every game with no effort. Maybe Mass Concealment should go.
- Solar Beam is getting a bandaid (yay)
- Instant starsurges should do less damage than casted ones.
- Cyclone should DR with polymorph so godcomp isn't so fucking dominant.
- Symbiosis needs serious tuning, too gamebreaking.
- Feral does too much damage during cooldowns, can solo any healer easily if left alone for like two seconds.
- Insanity hits too hard.
- Mass Dispel for shadow is game breaking.
- Lifeswap should be Discipline only or put dispersion on cooldown.
- Shadow Priests heal for too much.. still....
- Spirit Shell seems kind of overtuned.
- Psyfiend still spam fears targets - was supposed to be fixed in patch.
- Power Word Shield crits, because that's needed.
- Tremor totem cooldown is still shorter than most fear abilities in the game.
- Resto mastery is funny.
- Healing stream totem heals for too much.
- Ele seems to be at least playable now, maybe more buffs.
- Enh is total garbage, buffs.
- Giving all totems health was a step in the right direction, but I still feel that spirit link should be killable.
- Even though monks are really bad Ring of Peace is completely absurd and should be given a longer cooldown. Can currently use on every DPS CD (dark soul, dance, Bestial Wrath, etc.)
- Spear Hand Strike shouldn't silence if you miss the cast. Sorry - it's ridiculous.
- Double Grip, if you fail to icy touch the grounding down that's tough shit. Double gripping into fears will get dumb again too.
- Asphyxiate should have a longer cooldown, as if death knights needed another way to interrupt casters/healers.
- Desecrated Ground - area of zero CC, what game is this?
- Frost does retarded damage, spamming out 100k obliterates and frost strikes is kinda stupid for instant abilities.
- Sac for ret shouldn't dispel shit, I'm sorry, if dispel is going to have a cooldown then there should be no defensive dispels on non healers.
- Holy seems to be alright now that they can't CC chain you as easily.
- Powershot hit's way too hard.
- Hunter damage in general is too high and derpy and too cooldown based.
- 8 sec nondispellable root is pretty ridiculous if I do say so myself.
Lemme know if I missed anything. Yes, nerf everything.
Edited by Filthpig, 27 March 2013 - 02:00 AM.