• Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

View Postmoelol, on 10 April 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

you're right holy pally offensive play is really good???????????????????????????????????????????

done with arena junkies for a week

:)
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#22 Häxantutto

Häxantutto
  • LocationSWE

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

dont come back, the game is horrible
Posted Image
-------------------------------forever---------------duelist-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube....h?v=GLNJfWpIHLA

#23 duskfallx

duskfallx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2363
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostHäxantutto, on 10 April 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

dont come back, the game is horrible

#24 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

View Postmoelol, on 10 April 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

you're right holy pally offensive play is really good???????????????????????????????????????????

done with arena junkies for a week
yeah that will teach them a lesson.
fucking idiot lol

#25 Panzerkampf

Panzerkampf
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostJontex, on 10 April 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Good priests still play offensive, they might not stand there and spam those smites like in wotlk but the fears, double deaths and insta holy fires are actually really well.

You mean single ones that hit for less than a holy fire? (Double deaths and actual damage deaths are shadow stuff.)

#26 Jamiepaladin

Jamiepaladin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

RIP mana burn :( i miss you

#27 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostFleinflex, on 10 April 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Manaburn for priests was a retarded ability anyway, it was pretty much useless in 3s and 2s doesnt really count:D Maybe it was fun for priests to play around with in 2s but it was everything but fun for every other team. Atleast now you dont have to face disc/mage in 2s when you are trying to cap points and they are turtling around for 20 minutes waiting til the other team is OOM before they even tryed to do damage...

That manaburn is out the game is a good thing, god I hated those "manaburn cleave" teams (disc/double lock) and (disc, lock, hunter)

.... I spammed mana burn playing RMP. During openers especially, but even throughout the game. It forced teams to interrupt my shadow tree or stop casting to LOS. Won countless games because of mana burn. It was one of the only things that made up for priests having absolute dogshit mana in comparison to every other healer in the game during wrath.

Fast forward to wrath, priests still have the worst mana. Only now they also have the worst damage and burst healing of any class. Priests have psyfiend and fear, every other class has at least 2 cc's of their own. Even paladin's basically have a sheep now, I lol'd at the idiot complaining about pally offensive play. You can actually cc someone for 15+ seconds by yourself.

Edited by KIA Skill, 21 April 2013 - 10:47 AM.

#28 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

RIP manaburning ret paladins and shielding all their judgements :(

#29 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostFleinflex, on 10 April 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Manaburn for priests was a retarded ability anyway, it was pretty much useless in 3s and 2s doesnt really count:D Maybe it was fun for priests to play around with in 2s but it was everything but fun for every other team. Atleast now you dont have to face disc/mage in 2s when you are trying to cap points and they are turtling around for 20 minutes waiting til the other team is OOM before they even tryed to do damage...
it was awesome in 3s, and i dont know what mage disc teams you were fighting in 2s that took 20 mins to oom someone, none of our 2s games in s7/s8 lasted longer then 3-4 mins unless the other team decided to play extra faggoty

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#30 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 22 April 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

it was awesome in 3s, and i dont know what mage disc teams you were fighting in 2s that took 20 mins to oom someone, none of our 2s games in s7/s8 lasted longer then 3-4 mins unless the other team decided to play extra faggoty

I was talking about cataclysm when I said it was not really used in 3s. Not wrath when it had an absolutely retarded cast time. The spell was mongo, glad its gone

Edited by Fleinflex, 22 April 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

I enjoy how half the melee classes have spells to break our CC (fear) while being one of the few classes that has really no "Get away" when 5.3 hits we need prenerf fade or something... life swap was more valuable to save myself than to save a team memeber as we can usually prevent hard swaps on healer by positioning etc. but when you have a hunter/rogue/dk/war training you start to finish, the instant CC and dmg is too much to just "tank" and without a stun class peeling there is no way to ultimately stop dmg. That being said; I have no idea where Blizz wants to take priest... monk healer dmg is 10x better than priest "the offensive healer" lol

edit: This addresses shadow and Healer

Edited by Exumbra, 22 April 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#32 DU5KNOIR

DU5KNOIR
  • Junkies
  • LocationRegina, Saskatchewan

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

the biggest reason to be upset about mana burn's removal is that there isn't an easy way to find out which spriests are the shitty ones.  now you need to see if they use mind spike
is he still a fly guy clappin' if nobody ain't hear it

#33 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

all classes are boring compared to wotlk. faster paced was always more fun, esp haste priests

#34 Deliriumz

Deliriumz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

I think disc is pretty fun right now tbh. Spirit shell is kinda cool for predicting burst and penance while running is just a fun mechanic. I still do a pretty large amount of damage in some comps, even though its not what it used to be.

#35 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

very insightful indeed deliriumzx
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users