#1 Khaoz11

Khaoz11
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Just got critted by an enormous amount and felt like we could QQ some about other classes then mages for a while.

http://imgur.com/Bb0CK6Z

and here is hunters armory: http://eu.battle.net...ebowjobs/simple

He doesn't even have t2 wepon, just that 478 shit. Just thought it was funny was my health dropped from 80-20% in a  global.

I didnt have molten armor with glyph, nor much res, but makes you wonder if we can see a 200k powershot from a real geared hunter this season :)

#2 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2264
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Doesn't matter. Mage.

#3 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

hunters are a joke. if they tuned down powershot, made stampede not useable in arena. the game would be alot more fun.

but yeah, 80% w/l against most comps. as soon as we see a hunter comp. 20% w/l if that..

its litreally impossble to outheal somthing like a phd, hunters dmg is litreally fucking retarded considering they have a very decent amount of survival // cc mechanics

Edited by Typh, 18 March 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1879
  • 3v3: 2694
  • 5v5: 2249
  • RBG: 2276

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

get stomped

#5 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

You clearly got outplayed. Powershot is a long cast-time and is easy to predict and if you made no effort to stop it you deserved to lose.

- Ghostcrawler

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Gj whining about a 1 min cd 3 sec cast. 3 ppl in the team - no1 can stop it, neither can you los it. There are far more broken things than powershot. It's not like it's thirst for blood.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#7 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

There are far more broken things than powershot.

#8 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Gj whining about a 1 min cd 3 sec cast. 3 ppl in the team - no1 can stop it, neither can you los it. There are far more broken things than powershot. It's not like it's thirst for blood.

i would disagree. sure you can prolong it for abit, but he'll get the cast off at some point. blink/power normally takes off 40% hp. add some cc and some assist dmg into the mix. have fun trying to outheal / recover.

atleast when powershot wasnt in the game, you knew you was safe after the hunter poped his cooldowns. now it seems its litreally impossible to keep up against any decent team.

but thats just hunters as a whole. they really dont need powershot, if anything they would still be at the top without it. and last season shows it

Edited by Typh, 18 March 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

mage armor

#10 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2264
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

Just noticed that this was in 2s. How is this relevant to anything?

#11 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostTyph, on 18 March 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

i would disagree. sure you can prolong it for abit, but he'll get the cast off at some point. blink/power normally takes off 40% hp. add some cc and some assist dmg into the mix. have fun trying to outheal / recover.

atleast when powershot wasnt in the game, you knew you was safe after the hunter poped his cooldowns. now it seems its litreally impossible to keep up against any decent team.

but thats just hunters as a whole. they really dont need powershot, if anything they would still be at the top without it. and last season shows it
Ok let me put it in a different perspective - a mage can do the same dmg in 3 seconds (2 globals). A warrior can do it too - a frost dk can do that too - a rogue with blades can do that 2 (on cloth) - a destro lock can do that - an sp can do that with first tick of dp and mb. Almost every single class in the game can pull the same damage without the need to cast for 3 seconds immobile. Why is it a problem?

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#12 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 March 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Ok let me put it in a different perspective - a mage can do the same dmg in 3 seconds (2 globals). A warrior can do it too - a frost dk can do that too - a rogue with blades can do that 2 (on cloth) - a destro lock can do that - an sp can do that with first tick of dp and mb. Almost every single class in the game can pull the same damage without the need to cast for 3 seconds immobile. Why is it a problem?

all those things are a problem, including powershot huge damage.

you are saying the same shit people said about chaos wave, and chaos bolt.

you CAN and WILL eventually get hit by something, and if that something has the potential to take 50+% of your hp ok its not alright.

it's not hard to get it off anyways, all they have to do is stun you if you are in danger of los'ing it, the only way you can stop powershot is with stuns/grips/fears, which you can't always do.

remember that other players in the game play with equal mindsets, your mindset is to stop the powershot, theirs is to get it off.

There ARE a lot more broken things in the game yes, but one broken thing does not make another broken thing alright.

#13 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 18 March 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

all those things are a problem, including powershot huge damage.

you are saying the same shit people said about chaos wave, and chaos bolt.

you CAN and WILL eventually get hit by something, and if that something has the potential to take 50+% of your hp ok its not alright.

it's not hard to get it off anyways, all they have to do is stun you if you are in danger of los'ing it, the only way you can stop powershot is with stuns/grips/fears, which you can't always do.

remember that other players in the game play with equal mindsets, your mindset is to stop the powershot, theirs is to get it off.

There ARE a lot more broken things in the game yes, but one broken thing does not make another broken thing alright.
Rather fix all the rest first than powershot which is the easiest to avoid out of everything else. And no I don't play with a hunter and I despise kfc but let's be rational here.

#14 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

there shouldn't be a "fix this first" attitude, there should be a fix all of this together attitude.  Go against a hunter with a stampede on you casting a powershot into a stun while a dk you too and you will see that powershot is just as broken as other things.

How are you supposed to stop it when your healer is cc'd, you are stunned, and your other partner is rooted/stunned?  Like i said, hunters play with the mindset of getting the powershot off just as much as you play to stop it.

Not that any of this matters, no burst will prolly be tuned down much, mages will prolly still be deep killing, hunters powershotting,etc all patch long.

zzz

#15 ripprape93

ripprape93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

nice coldsnap

#16 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

report from hunter forms:

its more the fact you have to adapt to a very limited playstyle towards hunters now. last season after hunters cooldowns atleast you knew you was safe for alittle bit. now it just feels like your always asecond away from being globaled.

it basically limits a huge amount of tactics which you can actually do. it just feels like you have to go on hunters to lock down the powershots. but it doesnt really hinder the hunters damage and also the assist will be shitting on your face.

it just feels there is way too much damage coming out of hunter/melee teams and adding powershot into the mix isnt helping; damage wise and tactic viability wise.

which yeah is basically the same as what your saying about chaos bolt. when you saw destro you had to control lockdown everything on them, but at the same time warlocks litreally did zero dmg. even if your stopping a hunter's powershot, there overall dmg is still disgusting just from there cooldowns alone.

and looking at the above every class has its weakness apart from hunters?

hunters have amazing peel against melee, good interupts against casters, good cc for healers.

there quite hard to kill. even if you train them, they can still do huge damage unlike any caster and vise versa there not limited to melee range so you cant avoid there damage as easy unless you start huging pillers. but normally if you start hugging pillers your going to fall behind on pressure and the other team will start controlling the map

Edited by Typh, 18 March 2013 - 03:09 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Just curious but why every time:
a)Warriors
b)Dks
c)Hunters

are op all hell breaks lose and when:

a)Mages
b)Locks
c)Locks
d)Sps

are op everyone is like "oh well it takes more skill it's OK, let's wait for next expansion"

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 18 March 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Just noticed that this was in 2s. How is this relevant to anything?

yes because this never happens in 3s ever, god forbid because somebody does 2s it doesn't make the over-the-top damage relevant

smh

#19 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 March 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

Just curious but why every time:
a)Warriors
b)Dks
c)Hunters

are op all hell breaks lose and when:

a)Mages
b)Locks
c)Locks
d)Sps

are op everyone is like "oh well it takes more skill it's OK, let's wait for next expansion"

im pretty sure most everyone has been saying mages have been broken for quite some time now, same for spriests.

#20 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

because if you train a caster, you can reduce there dmg by a huge amount (most cases, not all cases) and that often shows the skilllevel of the class. a good caster can keep shit rolling when being trained, bad casters do fuckall when being trained.

wars/dks/hunters still have huge dmg even if your training them. let alone the fact that an npc is doing most of your dmg if your a hunter.

well thats what i can tell anyway.

a bad godcomp wont get high, a good godcomp will. whereas a bad hunter comp can still get quite high just because the pressure is retarded even if the hunters being trained

Edited by Typh, 18 March 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<