• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostLapeane, on 08 April 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

The only thing that is different between those specs is 2nd trinket. DMG is the same, u hate so much other specs than BM which is weird cos it's kinda same.. There are not many hunters in other specs because almost all like current BM and no 1 play it. For example Dice still do it and he made glad and stuff, Volzya plays survi and he made glad too. It's nvm, if u are 1900 as MM u just suck, not about that u dont play BM.

Rofl, bashing rating this early in the season, are you really that stupid?

If you play MM and BM the same, no fucking wonder you suck at MM, both don't play nearly the same. You can mongo-macro all your cds in Bestial Wrath and hope to global something while putting more pressure than a Warrior with reck up as BM and readiness to do it all over again. I've seen hunter get glad as KFC like that. Show me an MM Hunter playing like that. Prove me wrong if you can.

Prime example of MM playing differently is that almost every single retarded KFC and Thug mirrors tunnel me because they know i can't mongo-trinket out of everything while my team actually need to work to get a kill.

I don't play BM because i NEVER rolled a Hunter to play a zerg-rush class like Warrior or DK, and i never played it this way. I started Hunter when Beastcleave was at its prime and never touched it for the same reason.

Wild guess is that like 90% of MoP's BM hunter you actually never played the class before it becomes the disgusting garbage BM is atm.

And yes, MM is glad viable, where did i say it isn't? Its just not as fucking retarded easy as playing BM PHD or KFC.

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#162 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2306
  • 3v3: 3061

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

My opinions are based on opions best hunters and my own gameplay. There's nothing more skilld in playing MM or Survi. Nothing, BM is just more viable and you sit more in CC. Look at the DMG metres, same too and if u think u can do 2500 just rolling 1 shot macro and something dies you just play another game, or maybe that works on US..

#163 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

And please, spare me the shit about its hard to get traps off, i see hunters in the 1800s when im capping alts that know how to cross cc to stop a trap from getting eaten.

You got no idea what you're talking about

And obviously cross cc is required, its been this way since forever, you know what changed tough unlike Hunter CC? The amount of outs people have, the amount of mobility, speed boosts, teleports, pets,etc. people have to eat traps.

I've seen 1800 shamans pop grounding at the right time, priests death scatters or eat traps with Psyfiend and pallies sac scatters. But i guess if you have to use ANYTHING to counter a CC that unlike Sheep for example, is on a cooldown, it must be broke right?

#164 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostLapeane, on 08 April 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

My opinions are based on opions best hunters and my own gameplay. There's nothing more skilld in playing MM or Survi. Nothing, BM is just more viable and you sit more in CC. Look at the DMG metres, same too and if u think u can do 2500 just rolling 1 shot macro and something dies you just play another game, or maybe that works on US..

Yes, marks actually do more damage overall due to more sustained pressure because of the very high uptime it has on any targets. The thing is that to setup kills you rely on it, you won't 100-0 anyone in a silencing shot, unlike BM, the majority of your pressure doesn't come from CDs.

And like i said, prove wrong me if you can. atm i play around 2100 mmr (we keep rerolling team trying new things and trying to improve our w/l) on a decent battlegroup with friends that never been glad before. If specs are identical, shouldn't be a problem to keep playing at your current MMR as Marks right?

I'd like you to quote said top Hunters btw. Cause i follow the community fairly closely and i've yet to see anything like this except from Kettu, that has been defending the spec since forever.

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#165 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 08 April 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

[/size]

You got no idea what you're talking about

And obviously cross cc is required, its been this way since forever, you know what changed tough unlike Hunter CC? The amount of outs people have, the amount of mobility, speed boosts, teleports, pets,etc. people have to eat traps.

I've seen 1800 shamans pop grounding at the right time, priests death scatters or eat traps with Psyfiend and pallies sac scatters. But i guess if you have to use ANYTHING to counter a CC that unlike Sheep for example, is on a cooldown, it must be broke right?

why can you never just have a civil conversation.  I do know what i'm talking about, along with the vast majority of the player base who realizes hunter cc is silly.  When you ground a scatter, and death a scatter, and sac a scatter, you are getting lucky.  And hell, even if you sac a scatter, its most likely going to get tranq shot or dispelled before it even does anything.  And yea, hunter CC is silly, not because you have to use counters for it, but more so that once you run out of your 2 sacs, or if you don't ground, or death it, or the hunter or his teammate uses cc to stop someone from eating a trap, you are fucked.

you frankly just come across biased as fuck, seeing as the vast majority of people, including high rater players, realize how silly hunter cc is, and even hunters in this thread.

#166 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 08 April 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Yes, marks actually do more damage overall due to more sustained pressure because of the very high uptime it has on any targets. The thing is that to setup kills you rely on it, you won't 100-0 anyone in a silencing shot, unlike BM, the majority of your pressure doesn't come from CDs.
Hmm, ive never global some 1 in SS alone, maybe with this PVE trinket its possible. Otherwise KC crits for max 60k, 70 very rairly, blink strike same, arcanes are low 15-25k. CC is same since years and its not never ending liek in godcomp's cc.

#167 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

you frankly just come across biased as fuck, seeing as the vast majority of people, including high rater players, realize how silly hunter cc is, and even hunters in this thread.

Hunter CC combined with BM's playstyle is silly yes, because its too much pressure to have both BM's burst and that much CC combined, has nothing to do with other 2 specs. So logically lets gut the class as a whole because of a broken spec is your logic., and that isn't biased?

If Hunter CC alone is responsible for Hunter's rep atm, explain me why in WolTK and Cata it was at the very bottom when it Hunter's CC has barely changed at all?

The only major changes to the hunter class playstyle that came with MoP is BM getting every single MM tools without losing anything.

Edit :

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

When you ground a scatter, and death a scatter, and sac a scatter, you are getting lucky.

Are you serious?

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#168 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

the only reason hunters have been low is because wizards are fucking stupid.

hunters have always had brain dead comps to play that were good, but people would rather be brain dead wizards instead.

And thats exactly my point, hunter cc with bm combined is fucking stupid.  You can still play marks and cc someone while your overpowered partner of choice globals someone, the solution there would be to give the other 2 specs a slight damage buff, or buffs elsewhere, while still nerfing the cc, because the cc is silly period, and beyond broken as bm.

doesn't it say a lot about how poorly marks and surv are if you have to rely on broken cc to be successful?  that's poor design, and the proper thing to do would be to fix the class, not leave the broken cc broken.  correct?

Edited by hairpiece, 08 April 2013 - 02:56 AM.

#169 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

the only reason hunters have been low is because wizards are fucking stupid.

hunters have always had brain dead comps to play that were good, but people would rather be brain dead wizards instead.

And thats exactly my point, hunter cc with bm combined is fucking stupid.  You can still play marks and cc someone while your overpowered partner of choice globals someone, the solution there would be to give the other 2 specs a slight damage buff, or buffs elsewhere, while still nerfing the cc, because the cc is silly period, and beyond broken as bm.

doesn't it say a lot about how poorly marks and surv are if you have to rely on broken cc to be successful?  that's poor design, and the proper thing to do would be to fix the class, not leave the broken cc broken.  correct?

I always played the Hunter class to be a support role and it was always its niche, like Warlocks and Mages for example. So you want to break that niche and just give the class more mongo BM style damage? No Thanks

BM is broken because it has both insane damage and Hunter's natural niche.  its pretty obvious wich needs to be fixed.

Besides, nerf Hunter's cc, then name me 1 reason to bring a Hunter over a Mage.

#170 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 08 April 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Besides, nerf Hunter's cc, then name me 1 reason to bring a Hunter over a Mage.

an undispellable aoe root, freedoms, pet sacs, i can think of plenty reasons to bring a hunter.

also, assuming mage instant casts ever gets toned down, you would be able to stop mage damage by sitting on him, whereas a hunter isn't a caster.   (are mages considered casters right now? )

Edited by hairpiece, 08 April 2013 - 03:10 AM.

#171 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

an undispellable aoe root, freedoms, pet sacs, i can think of plenty reasons to bring a hunter.

You really think this will make up for spammable sheeps?

Hunters are a control class, just like Mages, and you want to remove that aspect from the class, how logical is that?

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 03:11 AM.

#172 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 08 April 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

You really think this will make up for spammable sheeps?

As a healer, i rarely have to worry about mage sheeps except for pom sheeps, considering all we have to do is sit on the mage and he can't do anything but pom sheep.

Did i say remove it?????? Did i say, remove scatter shot, remove trap, remove pet stun.  No.  I said it needs toned down some how.  Which it does.

Edited by hairpiece, 08 April 2013 - 03:14 AM.

#173 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

As a healer, i rarely have to worry about mage sheeps except for pom sheeps, considering all we have to do is sit on the mage and he can't do anything but pom sheep.

Did i say remove it?????? Did i say, remove scatter shot, remove trap, remove pet stun.  No.  I said it needs toned down some how.  Which it does.

Both intidimation and web wrap are BM only btw. Wich both are called "pet stuns".

Non BM Hunters used a sleep effect on a longer cooldown (can be tremor'd, dispelled, etc.) or Monkey's 2 second blind that has a cast time.

I honestly don't know why intimidation is even still in the game, it used to be BM's equivalent of Silencing Shot, and somehow they ended up with both in MoP.

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#174 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 08 April 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

Both intidimation and web wrap are BM only btw. Wich both are called "pet stuns".

Everytime I ask you a question, you never answer it, while I politely answer yours.

Did i say remove it?????

and by pet stun, i'm reffering to lullaby, etc

Edited by hairpiece, 08 April 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#175 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 08 April 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

Everytime I ask you a question, you never answer it, while I politely answer yours.

and by pet stun, i'm reffering to lullaby, etc

We both know how much the pendulum usually swings.

Edited by GrieverZ, 08 April 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#176 Broxxy

Broxxy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1706
  • 3v3: 2134

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostLapeane, on 08 April 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

The only thing that is different between those specs is 2nd trinket. DMG is the same, u hate so much other specs than BM which is weird cos it's kinda same.. There are not many hunters in other specs because almost all like current BM and no 1 play it. For example Dice still do it and he made glad and stuff, Volzya plays survi and he made glad too. It's nvm, if u are 1900 as MM u just suck, not about that u dont play BM.

Wow lol get out of here with that shit. Only thing different is the second trinket? you realize every burst window with the same abilities hits harder with BW? the whole powershot fiasco with BW modifiers? BM pet by itself is the best dot in the game. How bout the spec recieving everything the other specs had AND retaining its own unique skill set from prior expansions? Second trinket only? That second trinket alone negates and drs everything it breaks. Not to mention frees your dispeller from having to do it. Your the very definition of BM hero turd that the rest of the community hates.

Funniest part is you calling him out on being 1900 terrible because he sucks. Cant wait to see how good your doin when Blizz finally guts this handicap friendly spec. Hoping to see a BW modifier nerf to all abilities in 5.3 before it ships. Then at least marks/ surv wont be affected.

#177 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

If 2 specs are the same but one has an extra trinket, that spec will automatically be easier to play and more forgiving. Because you don't have to be as careful and you have more free outs from bad positioning, you can be a worse player than anyone playing the other spec and still win.

An extra trinket is a big fucking deal.

Edited by fant0m8, 08 April 2013 - 05:13 AM.

Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#178 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostBroxxy, on 08 April 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

Wow lol get out of here with that shit. Only thing different is the second trinket? you realize every burst window with the same abilities hits harder with BW? the whole powershot fiasco with BW modifiers? BM pet by itself is the best dot in the game. How bout the spec recieving everything the other specs had AND retaining its own unique skill set from prior expansions? Second trinket only? That second trinket alone negates and drs everything it breaks. Not to mention frees your dispeller from having to do it. Your the very definition of BM hero turd that the rest of the community hates.

Funniest part is you calling him out on being 1900 terrible because he sucks. Cant wait to see how good your doin when Blizz finally guts this handicap friendly spec. Hoping to see a BW modifier nerf to all abilities in 5.3 before it ships. Then at least marks/ surv wont be affected.
KC with BW on, maximum 70k on mages, i don't see higher crits. With PVE trinket yes, blink strike same. I didn't play MM in 5.2, only 5.1 but they boosted chimeras If I remember well. Not gonna say how much dmg it does because im not sure but it's kinda same. As far as i know the only difference between those 2 specs in dmg skills is KC->Chimera Shot. You say burst is much much better and u can global some 1 in 3 sec SS. How? I wanna know, maybe I suck and I don't know the trick. You do KC instead of Chimera, does chimera deal 20k dmg or wat? Arcanes are pretty useless, they don't hit much. Liek 15,maybe 30k crit on CD's. Blink strike may hit harder cos of BW, there's no 20% on blink strike in MM/survi. So overall theres a lil much better burst as BM but sustained dmg is better in MM/survi. The only thing in BM is really best is the 2nd trinket, that wins everything, you don't need much dispel.
I didnt say hes 1900 and he sux, read better. You think current state of MM / survi is good? They won't buff it more I think, they already did. Nerfing BM to the ground will just simply kill hunters, maybe not if they nerf rogues with 10sec stuns. They need to find out something, dunno. + still im dissapointed because as i said in many posts they NEVER buffed BM, nothing was changed and 2 months ago no 1 was crying. It's all about thug cleave maybe and rogue's buff, who knows. Powershot should defo get 30% nerf, liked glaives anyway.

I was the same at the start. 'everything is based on fucking pet, nerf it plz wanna play MM', but after long thinking I stopped it. I wish they buff MM and nerf BM w/e but I don't see how they can do that. Last thing i want is nerf BM to the ground and leave other spec how they are, it will just kill this class, maybe not kill but it ll be a lot of harder to do a rating with current state of some classes.

I added somewhere SS of misery BG on eu (the best one), 22 first teams, 17 priests, 4 hunters. 80% spell cleaves, 40+ godcomps above 2.2, ill leave it for think :)

peace:)

Edited by Lapeane, 08 April 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#179 Jayxx

Jayxx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2057

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

idk this is a bad thread, BM fixed every hunter problem in one foul swoop, however this also is big problem for people because our instant cc is pretty sweet and we only gained more as time kept going. BM really isn't fun to play but I'd rather have play MM and actually have to swap targets when someone LoS's not kill them behind the pillar because the 2 hardest hitting attacks that the hunter class has (outside of Power Shot) are melee pet attacks. Having an out for CC (On half the CD of trinket.....) is the most crucial part of BM imo because out of any class over the time that I've played this game hunters have taken ridiculous spike damage when we can't control our characters, also MM/Surv didn't gain anything coming into xpac but BM got everything MM had lolwut.  But Marks/Surv would have to be ridiculously overpowered in their damage output at this point to be better than BM which I hope will not be the case, but with the scaling back of the stupid retarded bullshit  in this game hopefully we can rape people with projectiles again rather than pocket feral druids rofl

#180 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2027
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 1534
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostJayxx, on 08 April 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

idk this is a bad thread, BM fixed every hunter problem in one foul swoop, however this also is big problem for people because our instant cc is pretty sweet and we only gained more as time kept going. BM really isn't fun to play but I'd rather have play MM and actually have to swap targets when someone LoS's not kill them behind the pillar because the 2 hardest hitting attacks that the hunter class has (outside of Power Shot) are melee pet attacks. Having an out for CC (On half the CD of trinket.....) is the most crucial part of BM imo because out of any class over the time that I've played this game hunters have taken ridiculous spike damage when we can't control our characters, also MM/Surv didn't gain anything coming into xpac but BM got everything MM had lolwut.  But Marks/Surv would have to be ridiculously overpowered in their damage output at this point to be better than BM which I hope will not be the case, but with the scaling back of the stupid retarded bullshit  in this game hopefully we can rape people with projectiles again rather than pocket feral druids rofl

Pretty much this, IDK how they will do it but it will be hard to make MM / SV better than BM is currently for Pvp.

Edit: Also 100%-0% a Rogue in 3s today with powershot blinkstrike KC combo.... He didnt have vanish or wall so was pretty GG

Power Shot needs some adjusting. I don't have the proc trinket (Yet) Btw

Edited by Pouncedd, 09 April 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<