• Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

ya i understand all that and that was my point to him, what im confused about is why it varies so much with no procs literally on use made it crappier  both times lol
Posted Image

#142 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2027
  • 3v3: 2831
  • 5v5: 1534
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostMattadoro, on 05 April 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

ya i understand all that and that was my point to him, what im confused about is why it varies so much with no procs literally on use made it crappier  both times lol

Maybe people who stack PVP power see a stupid increase in dmg and with rapid fire up its game over... No clue but I'm wondering myself

Btw no one ever answered me before but some of these blink strikes are just out of this world and with 50% pvp power and 35% mastery I've never seen mine hit this high ever.... I can use it on a target dummy and crit like 100k-110k but it never hits like this in arena
Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#143 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

It's not hard to deal damage on ANY class in this game. Talking about "setup" is retarded, they're *all* easy to setup.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#144 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostKettu, on 05 April 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Nice joke
It's not weird, it's justified.
You two seem like the most biased people ever. This third-world priest has whined about this particular issue for a month non-stop straight. I fucking hate people who whine. Make a suggestion how to fix the situation instead of simply whining like a total idiot. What are you trying to achieve by whining every day on an internet forum? You've made it clear that you got no clue how the hunter class works, so I'll do it for you so you can stop.  1. Remove pve trinkets from arena. 2. Reduce powershot damage by 30-40%. 3. Reduce blink strike damage by 25%. 4. Reduce kill command damage by 15%. 5. Put lullaby, monkey stun and web stun on scatter DR. ---> Hunters would be pretty well balanced without hurting their core playstyle.

there you go, you was talking uselles stuff for the whole text and then at the end just said what i said with some numbers. gj man

edit. you also overnerfd yourself there, damage just need to be fixed not 25%~ less maybe even keep the damage and work at focus usage.

about pet cc sharing dr with scatter would be really bad and traps would be easy counterable, i just think pet cc should have a .5 sec cast, so the pet will need to come to you when you're lol'sing. And fix the dismiss reset cd thing.

and ofc BW getting you out of everything, other than that, hunter pet need some buffs on surv, or every pet spec should have a shieldwall

Edited by dionim, 07 April 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#145 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postdionim, on 07 April 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

about pet cc sharing dr with scatter would be really bad and traps would be easy counterable, i just think pet cc should have a .5 sec cast, so the pet will need to come to you when you're lol'sing. And fix the dismiss reset cd thing.

the point is, to nerf, not to leave it basically the same.  having a cc casted at a .5s is pretty much just as bad as instant cast, especially for people who don't have a 20 ping.  especially when they could just chain a casted pet cc off of another cc.

#146 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 07 April 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

the point is, to nerf, not to leave it basically the same.  having a cc casted at a .5s is pretty much just as bad as instant cast, especially for people who don't have a 20 ping.  especially when they could just chain a casted pet cc off of another cc.

Mage asking for Hunter CC nerf, think i've seen it all.

Remove traps trigger time and i'm all for nerfing or even removing pet CC from the game altogether, until then its pretty much required to even have a chance at landing traps agains't a team that isn't completly braindead.

#147 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 07 April 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

Mage asking for Hunter CC nerf, think i've seen it all.

Remove traps trigger time and i'm all for nerfing or even removing pet CC from the game altogether, until then its pretty much required to even have a chance at landing traps agains't a team that isn't completly braindead.

why does everyone that posts automatically just go to the mage part?  I have been one of the least biased posters here, and i literally hardly play my mage at all anymore, i just haven't changed my aj thing.  Mages do need something changed cc wise, perhaps blanket cs and removal of pom poly.  But if you think hunter cc doesn't need nerfed, you are biased as fuck.

please stop this "lol mage" shit, i dont go into every thread and say "lol hunter".

#148 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postdionim, on 07 April 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

edit. you also overnerfd yourself there, damage just need to be fixed not 25%~ less maybe even keep the damage and work at focus usage.
So damage needs to be fixed, but reducing damage = overnerf? Ok. I'll be happy to keep my damage m8. ty.

#149 Darthgnoe

Darthgnoe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2415
  • 3v3: 2523
  • 5v5: 2040
  • RBG: 1837

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostKettu, on 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

So damage needs to be fixed, but reducing damage = overnerf? Ok. I'll be happy to keep my damage m8. ty.

rofl, that is fuckin ridiculous x)

#150 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

hahahahahahaha, had this happen to my rogue buddy 3 times last night

#151 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2306
  • 3v3: 3061

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

I wouldn't nerf the KC, Blink Strike and AS dmg. It's okay, just delete the PVE trinket. You all whine but let's check Misery BG which is the best on EU. 22 Teams - 17 priests, 4 hunters, 2 from then are 1 guy - ruddy. Still spell cleaves own, off healing by boomie etc. I would nerf powershot, it crits for 150k without trinket, maybe sometimes more. 25% nerf on that and class will be gd without PVE trinket.

#152 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

I dont have the trinket like you I use full pvp gear my shit never hit close to that. I make sure I use bw rapid fire and use trinket when I use kc bs and power shot to.

Edited by Dagin, 07 April 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#153 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

so that way, you will not burst people down in 3 seconds but still have a good constant pressure?

if reducing 25% damage (after fix'ing pve trinkets) of all your main spells is what is needed to balance your class, god save us until 5,3.

nice video too!

Edited by dionim, 07 April 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#154 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Posted Image

Love priests who wanna hunter's nerfs <3 Funny things btw.. 90% of higher ladder - priests. GG

#155 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

to clarify i wasnt saying "why are my power shot numbers low" powershot is the most broken thing in the world, my question was why they hit less hard with on-use popped lol
Posted Image

#156 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

why does everyone that posts automatically just go to the mage part?  I have been one of the least biased posters here, and i literally hardly play my mage at all anymore, i just haven't changed my aj thing.  Mages do need something changed cc wise, perhaps blanket cs and removal of pom poly.  But if you think hunter cc doesn't need nerfed, you are biased as fuck.

please stop this "lol mage" shit, i dont go into every thread and say "lol hunter".

Because BM is broken so its time to shit all over mechanics that all 3 specs use, makes sense right? Please point me to Hunters dominating ladders as SV or MM because if Hunter's CC is the problem (the same CC they had since WoLTK), it shouldn't matter wich spec they play right?

Edited by GrieverZ, 07 April 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#157 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Mages fill the same role as Hunters on a team. If you nerf Hunters (particularly Hunter CC), there will be absolutely no reason to bring a Hunter instead of a Mage in any comp, ever.

Mage<->Hunter comparisons are valid regardless of your own class.

It also gets brought up because Mages in general are shortsighted as fuck, and think that their experience against Hunters is representative of every other class's experience against Hunters. Newsflash: it's not. Hunters have always been the natural counter to Mages (due to being a physical damage class that you can't kite) and it will always be that way as long as Mages are a squishy class that survives through kiting (which is their core design).

There's nothing wrong with that, Hunters have their own natural counters, and Mages naturally counter other classes. But for 8 years Mages have been bitching about Hunters because they don't understand how the rock-paper-scissors of this game works and they're greedy fucks that want to counter every class in the game.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#158 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 07 April 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Because BM is broken so its time to shit all over mechanics that all 3 specs use, makes sense right? Please point me to Hunters dominating ladders as SV or MM because if Hunter's CC is the problem (the same CC they had since WoLTK), it shouldn't matter wich spec they play right?
The only thing that is different between those specs is 2nd trinket. DMG is the same, u hate so much other specs than BM which is weird cos it's kinda same.. There are not many hunters in other specs because almost all like current BM and no 1 play it. For example Dice still do it and he made glad and stuff, Volzya plays survi and he made glad too. It's nvm, if u are 1900 as MM u just suck, not about that u dont play BM.

#159 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

the only reason hunter cc is not as big a problem is because of shadow priests, who are going to lose a lot of utility next patch.  and once again, considering i hardly play my mage,  the fact the people assume i look at hunters from a mage point of view is ridiculous, when in reality, i look at hunters from a healer point of view.

but apparently the part where i said plainly and clearly, that i hardly play my mage anymore, just casually got looked over.

When I'm healing, its insanely easy for me to avoid mage cc.  However when I'm going against a hunter, I know that if i don't sac this scatter shot, or lay a grounding down before the scatter hits, that I'm going to be stuck in a cc chain that i almost certainly have to trinket, because if i don't someone is just going to get powershot zoo'd for all their life

Why do most people who play with hunters bring them?  For right now it's a combination of insane bm damage combined with insane instant cc, but ask most people what they think of when they think of hunters, they will say ridic strong cc.

And please, spare me the shit about its hard to get traps off, i see hunters in the 1800s when im capping alts that know how to cross cc to stop a trap from getting eaten.

Edited by hairpiece, 08 April 2013 - 01:23 AM.

#160 foxfighter

foxfighter

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

1 ability should not be able to hit someone for over half of your hp
http://www.twitch.tv/fawxfighter - punch monk/warrior stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<