Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hey i want to clear up some confusion, i can see that Lamaj posted the wowtrack for that mage so some people might not really be sure of what happened and start asking questions. Razecold is a good friend of mine, as you can see iceking bought razecold's mage so thats why the name shows on there, they are however two different people.

wowtrack->claim->initiate->hide character history

on topic though: great video stormshift, hope to see more from you this season, as well as play more rbgs together- keep up the good work, props to denis too

that is all carry on

Rofl Razecold had bought glad from be S10 played his old account to glad as FMPally on rampage to 2700s and I got it perma banned when he tried to jew me over on the payment so yeah good try there.

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

Really have no idea why Lamja is trying to say I ddosed him when I have never even played vs him so lol? Just find this funny that people wanna make shit up when they have 0 proof of anything. I just find it really sad that it's hard to believe a team played 100% legit and did nothing shady what so ever and people still gonna try to play that old song & dance of everyone ddoses everyone wintrades. You wanna point a finger? Check fucking cyclone R1 5s or check Reckoning 5s (not Shouris team) Vincentwong a few people have told me they ddosed for hours or atleast tried to vs his team.

Edited by Icekingx, 17 March 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 inclyne

inclyne
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1944

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

the magic of 5s

#45 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Really have no idea why Lamja is trying to say I ddosed him when I have never even played vs him so lol? Just find this funny that people wanna make shit up when they have 0 proof of anything. I just find it really sad that it's hard to believe a team played 100% legit and did nothing shady what so ever and people still gonna try to play that old song & dance of everyone ddoses everyone wintrades. You wanna point a finger? Check fucking cyclone R1 5s or check Reckoning 5s (not Shouris team) Vincentwong a few people have told me they ddosed for hours or atleast tried to vs his team.

So assuming that you're not Razedcoldbb, then why did he name his mage Iceking multiple times in the past?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rank 1 5v5 Retaliation, Boomkin, All Star Dunk Squad, Basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<