• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostEvolute, on 17 March 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

I play a shaman a paladin and a druid

but if youre actually comparing a 40% / 20%,20% wall to a es and riptide I don't know what to tell you \o/

not really going to reply to any more post bashing, I already said

I can prewall swaps from mage/any wizard and die before the deepfreeze ends, with 40% magic reduction. I would trade that for earthshield/riptide/healingstream/all the other things shaman have, in an instant. Not to mention your passive battlemaster. And before your bring up bubble, 90% of teams have a priest now, so its a 5 minute cd version of tremor totem now. I also see druids die through full hots in a swap, theyre just as dependent on having a shadowpriest when they get swapped to, the difference is when the stuns end shaman can heal themselves for 300k, no one else can do that.

Edited by Radejjj, 17 March 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#22 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostEvolute, on 17 March 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

I play a shaman a paladin and a druid

but if youre actually comparing a 40% / 20%,20% wall to a es and riptide I don't know what to tell you \o/

Sick I play those classes too.

I compare CDs to CDs,

#23 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

you cry a lot

thx for discussion aj

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostEvolute, on 17 March 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

you cry a lot

thx for discussion aj

I'm not crying because I dont think paladins are bad, I don't think they need any kind of significant buffs, I just think wizards are too good and mass dispel being basically instant is retarded. The stronger wizards and priests are the worse paladins are, thats how its always been, you're crying about being swapped to when shaman can handle it better then any other healer.

#25 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostEvolute, on 16 March 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

:priest: :priest: :priest:

I think they're the best healers currently. They bring so much offensive and defensive utility to the table, the tools they've gotten have allowed them to survive against cleave teams which previously were their bane. I still think Psyfiend is actually the dumbest thing, because it's made the priest playstyle a lot more defensive as a whole.. before there were fear battles and mind games off that, but now a popular playstyle for discipline is to hang by a pillar and to let your psyfiend get all the fears without risking yourself in the process.

The fade nerf was really needed, it was a dumb idea overall. I'm not a fan of the crit shield mechanic, as it makes it really rng if the person you're killing has a shield you can kill, or one that takes a team effort to actually get rid of.

PoM makes spread healing pretty easy.

best healers R O F L. Pls... can you enlight me : what AMAZING offencive and difencive tools do we bring to the table ?
our healing is the weakest one in game and u can purge our shield rather easilly. Not to mention the crit thing is a disaster vs necrotic strike or executes. This said, how can PoM make spread dmg easy ? you do realise it ticks 4 times if glyphed and, apart from the very first tick, it does like 60 k ? that's like .. nothing ?
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

shaman/ret > every other healer

#27 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Good post, I agree with nearly every single break down of the healers. I think Shamans should get totems back while being silenced and be nerfed elsewhere (maybe lose aura mastery?).

Your Paladin placement was amazing. It's horrible being stuck on 2 HP with Shock on CD, when 2-3 interrupts on the team are available.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#28 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 17 March 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

You cry about priests too much, you are almost like that Mungenboss guy who cries about warlocks in every post.

On Topic,

I don't think anyone should post feedback on other classes if they DO NOT play several healers at L90.  

To the OP,

Thanks for the post and effort, was a good read sunday morning.

PS I play a rdruid but have nothing to add since I haven't queued up this week yet.

#29 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 17 March 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

You cry about priests too much, you are almost like that Mungenboss guy who cries about warlocks in every post.

On Topic,

I don't think anyone should post feedback on other classes if they DO NOT play several healers at L90.  

To the OP,

Thanks for the post and effort, was a good read sunday morning.

PS I play a rdruid but have nothing to add since I haven't queued up this week yet.

did you download 5.2 patch yet ? seein your scores seems like you back in TBC when druid was completely balanced. Btw i play monk, shammy druid and priest. Miss only Pala.. cba, too boring and skillcap is close to absolute zero. I think i have an opinion (can i, mastah ?! ) and i'm not cryin. in fact i'm just askin what AMAZING tools priest brings to the table. Yet no answer. strange
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 17 March 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

did you download 5.2 patch yet ? seein your scores seems like you back in TBC when druid was completely balanced. Btw i play monk, shammy druid and priest. Miss only Pala.. cba, too boring and skillcap is close to absolute zero. I think i have an opinion (can i, mastah ?! ) and i'm not cryin. in fact i'm just askin what AMAZING tools priest brings to the table. Yet no answer. strange

Fuzionn, save, and every other priest I see over 2200 must be hacking or some shit because they all seem to be doing pretty well right now. 2100-2400 I see like 60% shaman, 25% disc, 10% druid, the rest paladin/monk, priests are actually quite good right now, but it's alright, clearly you have some kind of a complex and can't admit youre wrong or can't get passed your bias for priest, or you're just dumb.

Edited by Radejjj, 17 March 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#31 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 17 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Fuzionn, save, and every other priest I see over 2200 must be hacking or some shit because they all seem to be doing pretty well right now. 2100-2400 I see like 60% shaman, 25% disc, 10% druid, the rest paladin/monk, priests are actually quite good right now, but it's alright, clearly you have some kind of a complex and can't admit youre wrong or can't get passed your bias for priest, or you're just dumb.

u do realise that he (a shammy) said : "priest best healing class atm" Ye  ? I've simply asked a question and nobody answered it yet. Probably a complex. Idd... I have the complex of talkin with ppl with brain only.. you are acting like you were not one of them. Just sayin. Last but not least: great players (fuzion is defo one of them) can make work anything. I already gave the example of Raikù/Mir/Salv playin 2.6 k on cyclone eu as rmp last season. Does that make s11 rogues and priest fine ?
Now, instead of tryin to bash on me, pls.. tell me what the amazing tools priest bring to the table that other healers don't. And once you are at it, can you pls tell me how, considering tools other class have, priest is the best among all ?
All i got so far is ppl callin me bad/stupid/complexed and so on without a shade of fact proving i'm wrong. All you can say is: i saw priests at 2.2k+. Wow. impressive. Also got a priest sayin he does 110k heals with a full penance.. i think american servers work differently somehow cause i pray the rng gods to crit at least one of them to make a SICK 70k  (almost half of what he said lol)
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

oh look, the idiot who thinks disc isnt viable

#33 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostRhetorical1, on 17 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

oh look, the idiot who thinks disc isnt viable

http://us.battle.net...tatistic#21:152

Arena played 3.430
Highest 5 man personal rating 2,194 Highest 3 man personal rating 2,290 Highest 2 man personal rating 2,081
Why do you even have right to post here ? ...
however, just cause i'm a kind person i'll drop you a fast answer: i've NEVER said disc is not viable. I just said other healers in a 3v3 enviroment, bring much better tools to the table.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

priests are good, you're just awful as fuck

#35 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

ahahah another paladin ... what a surprise. Pls, you judge me playin a game cause you faced me ? you saw me playin ? Then what are you talkin about ? I know you are american and that makes you quite likely an ignorant idiot ... but pls, try to at least to answer my question instead of tryin to insult me. If anything, you look like a old man tryin to hump his wheel chair
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 salice

salice
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

I see the reason disc isn't top tier is because you can't pair it very well with a shadow priest which makes any healer much better.  Shamans def take the cake right now because of the popular comps now I'd say.

#37 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Postpripripriest, on 17 March 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Life swap, mass dispel, and one of only 2 healers with offensive dispell/purge.  If you cannot see that as amazing tools/utility just hang yourself.

PS Reserving this spot to add utility when it comes to me.  A bit drunk atm.

Edited by Hackattack3, 18 March 2013 - 01:24 AM.

#38 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 17 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Get em.

#39 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostHackattack3, on 18 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Life swap, mass dispel, and one of only 2 healers with offensive dispell/purge.  If you cannot see that as amazing tools/utility just hang yourself.

1) Life swap: it is honestly good only to help yourself from big burst. It doesn't save many games when you use it on your partners. Why? You get swapped on and raped in 3 shots most of the time vs any DECENT team. Not 100% of times... like 80 out of 100. It's AMAZING (and probably stupidly op) as shadow since you are a dps and you are not the main source of healing. Needless to say worst case you can still disperse makin a swap into you rather useless. Spirit Link is just a milion times better and with half the cd. Nuff said.

2) Mass Dispell is the only great tool we have. Yes. Give you that. At what price btw ? 40 fuckin K mana. aka 1/6 of my mana. Why ? And why the fuck does it have a 15 secs cd with that mana cost ? Either remove the cost or lower the cd. Plus honestly it really super useful only vs mages and palas (block and bubble). But then again it's an awesome utility and if you bothered reading what i said in many of my posts MD is all we have left that really makes us unique. Oh, jk... shadowpriests have it too :\ so just team up with one instead.

3) Dispelling offencively. Yes. ok. Do you have mana/global to spam dispel offencively ? Not all the time cause you risk to fall back on healing so much. Other than that, you should mention that priest is, defencively wise, the worse dispeller. Why? Used to be amazing (2x magic effect and cure desease). Now ? No now we are just 8secs cd like everyone else but we remove Magic and Desease (like pally and monk who also remove poisons) and we can't do shit about curses like shamans and druids. Btw Shammy is just better on that too. Aren't i right ?

Keeping the comparison with Shammies (since the creator of this brilliant thread is one of them and says disc is the best healer around), we don't have : Grounding on a 22 secs cd. Shock on a 12 secs cd. Simply AMAZING tools vs any caster team or simply to assist on scoring a kill to interrupt healer which has to fake the shammy too. We don't have healing tide totem (which btw crits more than my flash heal with 3 stacks of grace). We also don't have earthgrab unless speccing into freakin void tendrils  (but somehow i like the scarecrow macroable and 1shottable ... at least i don't have to move from my pilar to get a fear and get swapped/cced to oblivion) and yeah, sure as fuck we can't cast while moving (gettin an aura mastery while doin so, just to be sure all is fine). Also our heals don't crit for 300 k easilly and our hots are not as good as riptide ones (not to mention the 50k on direct healing). What am i forgetting ? OH yeah. We don't have earthshield that ticks for stupid ammount of hp, we do not make ppl gain max Hps like shammies do. We also don't have tremor (rofl mechanic i dare you to deny it's possibly the most op shit ever) every 30 secs. Snap we don't even have capacitator to aoe stun stuf every 45 secs when melee train us. Now pls, come and tell me "but u can spectral guise when melee are on you". Takes one fuckin thunderclap from a warrior to remove that :| and doens't work when feared or stunned like it was at start of mop (ofc was op and ofc was INSTANTLY nerfed). Am i forgettin anything ? Ah yeah .. the spirit of elementar water bullshit that makes shammy haling even higher (and spread) plus the perfectly  workin cheat death (aka Nature's guardian) with a stupidly low ICD. This said don't forget the mana management: yes, disc priests need to drink after few mins into a game cause they actually oom. Monk, druids, Palas and shammies (bit less now but water shield and mana tide totem are still really strong) defo not. So ... just to understand each other... why the fuck would u pick a priest again ? Not sayin we are not viable ... just sayin there is absolutely no reason to team up with one over any other healer unless you are missing old times rmp and stuff like that.

Now pls, say i'm cryin cause that's what ppl do when have nothing to smartly counter what others said.

Edited by pripripriest, 18 March 2013 - 02:28 AM.

----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostHackattack3, on 18 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Lifeswap is an ability that screams, don't kill him, kill me instead. Majority of the time, it will end up with a swap/kill on the priest.
Purge, sure good spell, except they gave it to almost every dps, so people can live without having it on the healer.
Mass dispel, priest signature spell, stuff like life grip, sprint, cc on priest can stop it, it costs 40k mana and has a cd, still very very good.

As mentioned above not being able to play with a sp and losing to dk/x/x by default is kinda big, that's why it's hard to progress on the ladder (assuming u will lose some other match ups on the way) . It can go easily with a %5 representation.like last season.
The main problem I am having is ,  when I get instant cc'd and  my partner is low, I can't keep him up, any smart team purges the shield I put once I am out of cc. I feel like we spend a lot of time recovering from situations where one wog/holyprism, big ns can solve for other healers
We'll see how it goes though, it's obviously a lot better than last season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<