• EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

I noticed someone had said something about they shouldn't be able to do that sort of damage at range because they are melee but if thats the case then why do casters not actually have to cast to do damage.

Play a caster and then try to cast anything with a rogue, dk, warrior, enhancement or feral on you. Then you'll find out why casters don't cast.

Especially against a rogue/dk.

Edited by Virent, 17 March 2013 - 02:51 AM.

Posted Image

#42 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

Play a caster and then try to cast anything with a rogue, dk, warrior, enhancement or feral on you. Then you'll find out why casters don't cast.

Especially against a rogue/dk.

This is just a cleave issue imo i really believe that if they just added a filter so 3s could only be melee caster healer most of the issues with arena would be fixed including this and casters could go back to casting but meh that would be blizz making a clever choice for pvp.

Idk pointless really going into this because that would never ever happen so ye only way it would improve would be to have less stuns/lockouts and less instants. I understand it sucks to be a caster at times if you have 2 melee gaping you but it still doesn't make the amount of instants and retarded damage mages put out with them fine.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

This is just a cleave issue imo i really believe that if they just added a filter so 3s could only be melee caster healer most of the issues with arena would be fixed including this and casters could go back to casting but meh that would be blizz making a clever choice for pvp.

Idk pointless really going into this because that would never ever happen so ye only way it would improve would be to have less stuns/lockouts and less instants. I understand it sucks to be a caster at times if you have 2 melee gaping you but it still doesn't make the amount of instants and retarded damage mages put out with them fine.

make a standalone pvp tourny realm, it seemd to have diff patches etc then live (atleast @yas tourny they had to patch it or something) then adjust pvp stuff there, and sure you pay 20dollars to login to it, but its permanent, so pvpers can pvp and pvers can pve. problem solved, or just make uppdates like bomb atm, make less dmg to players etc on spells.. but then why do we need resi? back to pve gear.

the 20dollar req is cus you start with premades, should be higher if its really geting focus and actually ending up nice.

Edited by Zerlog, 17 March 2013 - 03:05 AM.

#44 Cptbadass

Cptbadass
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1398
  • 3v3: 2488
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

n3rds yeeeeeo

#45 Dreamwalkerx

Dreamwalkerx
  • Junkies

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

You do understand that I will still destroy you with or with out shuriken toss... ST just makes killing you faster if you try to kite.

Posted Image

#46 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

n3rds yeeeeeo

u suck

#47 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Posted Image

I would be more worried about the frost mage that killed me in deep freeze from 100-0 with a blanket on my healer. Or the fire mage that killed me in a deep freeze from 100-0 with a blanket on my healer (Neither of them casted exdee )

Shuriken is good yes probs overpowered but they are far from what is ruining arena atm, mages in the current state are making arena almost unplayable as any class if you don't have a mage on your team.

I would much much much much much much rather have them find a way to put mages in line so they can't use instants and a deep blanket to kill most players instead of fixing ST any day.

Edit: I noticed someone had said something about they shouldn't be able to do that sort of damage at range because they are melee but if thats the case then why do casters not actually have to cast to do damage. Shuriken is more annoying than crazy broken and them numbers really are wrong or somethings up with them because even in battle stance i only take 15-30ks from it depending on crit or not so idk maybe zerker or something weird was going on.

Edit Edit: Keep in mind i fucking hate rogues by default as i'm a warrior/dk but tbh they still drop like a sack of shit in a stun and get kited so easy so it's kind of fair they get something to do at range. If they had good mobility we could argue this is wrong but they just seem to do fuck all and waddle about after a ranged unless they have step or cloak and dagger up. Just deep him and kill him in the deep no biggie and stop bitching about some BG freak damage which wouldn't happen in a 3v3 enviroment because he would have got stunned and killed in the opener or you would have killed his healer in the opener with instants.

its the spriest-rsham combination or the spriest itself, when u get a clue come back and say smthing smarter.

#48 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Rogues are fine l2p

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#49 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

15k ranged dps that rogues currently have is a real problem guys
Shadowmelding since 2007.

#50 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 768

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

15k ranged dps that rogues currently have is a real problem guys

#51 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Posted Image

I would be more worried about the frost mage that killed me in deep freeze from 100-0 with a blanket on my healer. Or the fire mage that killed me in a deep freeze from 100-0 with a blanket on my healer (Neither of them casted exdee )

Shuriken is good yes probs overpowered but they are far from what is ruining arena atm, mages in the current state are making arena almost unplayable as any class if you don't have a mage on your team.

I would much much much much much much rather have them find a way to put mages in line so they can't use instants and a deep blanket to kill most players instead of fixing ST any day.

Edit: I noticed someone had said something about they shouldn't be able to do that sort of damage at range because they are melee but if thats the case then why do casters not actually have to cast to do damage. Shuriken is more annoying than crazy broken and them numbers really are wrong or somethings up with them because even in battle stance i only take 15-30ks from it depending on crit or not so idk maybe zerker or something weird was going on.

Edit Edit: Keep in mind i fucking hate rogues by default as i'm a warrior/dk but tbh they still drop like a sack of shit in a stun and get kited so easy so it's kind of fair they get something to do at range. If they had good mobility we could argue this is wrong but they just seem to do fuck all and waddle about after a ranged unless they have step or cloak and dagger up. Just deep him and kill him in the deep no biggie and stop bitching about some BG freak damage which wouldn't happen in a 3v3 enviroment because he would have got stunned and killed in the opener or you would have killed his healer in the opener with instants.

fire mages, yes they are completely retarded, only have to watch 10 mins of alarys stream to see that, 20-30% nerf on pyroblast damage vs player targets would be more then fair to break the retarded 1shot without casting a single ability every 30 seconds potential of the spec.

frost mages on the other hand i dont agree that they can 1shot you by spamming icelance into a deep in 3s, id think its more likely the spriest standing next to the frost mage and smacking you with insanity mind flay that is doing most of the damage in that situation

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

fire mages, yes they are completely retarded, only have to watch 10 mins of alarys stream to see that, 20-30% nerf on pyroblast damage vs player targets would be more then fair to break the retarded 1shot without casting a single ability every 30 seconds potential of the spec.

frost mages on the other hand i dont agree that they can 1shot you by spamming icelance into a deep in 3s, id think its more likely the spriest standing next to the frost mage and smacking you with insanity mind flay that is doing most of the damage in that situation

reasons casters dont cast are cus its impossible with dk/monk/feral/warrior/rogue on you, dks grip 2casts /silence second or just interrupt you, even if you faked it, he has so many ways to grip/stun your cast to havei nterrupt again, then add a warrior or another melee to that, this game has to many stuns.

PS pyroblast was stealth nerfed. does like 5-15k less dmg and if you die to a fire mage globaling, your not focusing dispels enough. dks spamm more icy touch yo=?

#53 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

PS pyroblast was stealth nerfed. does like 5-15k less dmg and if you die to a fire mage globaling, your not focusing dispels enough. dks spamm more icy touch yo=?

you can still kill almost any target in a 4 second deep with a blanket on their healer after the 10% global pyro nerf, and i dont think that teams without the ability to purge the mage on demand should be punished by automatically losing 30 seconds after they pop their last defensive cooldown to some backpedaling fire mage with on use trinket pom alter time inferno blast pyroblast all macroed together.

its far less preventable and far more retarded then pre-nerf frostbomb, so i dont really see how anyone can justify it, even if you are a mage playing that spec, as i know you are from your 10001 daily posts here until your rbg rating gets reset on this site :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#54 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

Rogues had it awful last season so this is completely fine.

#55 Mitoo

Mitoo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationZagreb

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

its far less preventable and far more retarded then pre-nerf frostbomb, so i dont really see how anyone can justify it, even if you are a mage playing that spec, as i know you are from your 10001 daily posts here until your rbg rating gets reset on this site :)

You sir are a genius :D

#56 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Mages are op, yes they are but that doesnt give them the "right" to make rogues a hunter with silence shot without a cooldown and doing retard damage, same goes to the argument of rogues being shit last patch which they werent, their problem were dying to warriors on stun lock.

Edited by wodeta, 28 March 2013 - 06:33 AM.

Posted Image

#57 jekuu

jekuu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Team? ^_^
Al akir up in here /JAY

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

Team? ^_^

TEAMMMMMMM

#59 jekuu

jekuu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

erro durr
Al akir up in here /JAY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rogues, Shuriken, RP, Game, ghostcrawler, is, bad, ffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<