Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

[3v3] US-Whirlwind-3v3 (S13)


  • Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

#221 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostMarshmellow, on 08 June 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Can't we all
Just get along?

Unfortunately, that won't happen unless people grow up, as well as, forgive and forget. However, the probability of that happening is minuscule according to some very scientific research that has been recently discovered by top scientists around our planet.

#222 Measles

Measles
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 13
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2245

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 08 June 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

Bullshit. We crushed your team underneath our boots without using any cooldowns every game. If someone dc'd or lagged out we would've waited. Don't talk shit out of your ass because you got farmed and fed us plenty of points.


Your consistent use of metaphors in this situation is quite interesting.

But I clearly stated that "I was not playing in those games so I cannot support my claim with factual evidence" so I don't understand why you are getting so riled up.  So I am not "talking shit out of my ass" because I am merely repeating the arguments made by my team and referencing the screen shots that they currently have.

The amount of animosity and antagonism that you are projecting onto these forums can be overwhelming.  I suggest alternative practices for managing that anger - maybe head to the gym and workout (to release some endorphins from the brain) so that you can just be a happier person.

No one's targeting you on a personal level so I don't see the need vent your frustration to an audience that has no physical or emotional ties with each other.

#223 Measles

Measles
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 13
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2245

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

But hey, to each his own.  However necessary it is to stress your virtual dominance over someone else in this game is entirely up to you.  No one came on your server.  No one messaged you.  No one randomly searched for your alts to talk to you.  We're all just playing the same game.

So, good luck to you sir :)  May your endeavors in this world that is Warcraft provide great fortune for you and your family.

PS. Thasta didn't transfer off because of your 5's.  This is where you need to not "talk shit out of your ass" before stating an ill-supported argument.  They left because of 3v3 where they did not have a competent healer on this server.  Thus, they transferred off for greener pastures as they sought out a new healer to play with.  Though, it's all good :)

#224 Pankakez

Pankakez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 194
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2052
  • RBG: 2322

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

BTW props to chanimals team we faced there melee cleave and went 4-0 as our wizards(which completely out comps them i might add) pretty sure if they ddosd that would of been ample time to do so against us, but being the Swell Gentleman they are they do not do such tedious things. Also wizard mirrors would of been fun unfortunantely for them i don't believe they had there's on that night to mirror us.

Edited by Pankakez, 08 June 2013 - 02:28 PM.

......

#225 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

This is pretty emotional.

#226 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1555
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1529
  • 3v3: 2470

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostMeasles, on 08 June 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Your consistent use of metaphors in this situation is quite interesting.

But I clearly stated that "I was not playing in those games so I cannot support my claim with factual evidence" so I don't understand why you are getting so riled up.  So I am not "talking shit out of my ass" because I am merely repeating the arguments made by my team and referencing the screen shots that they currently have.

The amount of animosity and antagonism that you are projecting onto these forums can be overwhelming.  I suggest alternative practices for managing that anger - maybe head to the gym and workout (to release some endorphins from the brain) so that you can just be a happier person.

No one's targeting you on a personal level so I don't see the need vent your frustration to an audience that has no physical or emotional ties with each other.

competition is always fun to troll with but it seems like actionjackson is the only one on your team that is worth the time for it

View PostPankakez, on 08 June 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

BTW props to chanimals team we faced there melee cleave and went 4-0 as our wizards(which completely out comps them i might add) pretty sure if they ddosd that would of been ample time to do so against us, but being the Swell Gentleman they are they do not do such tedious things. Also wizard mirrors would of been fun unfortunantely for them i don't believe they had there's on that night to mirror us.

I was at work that day :(
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#227 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 1544
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

theres enough drama in this thread to start a hip new MTV show
Posted Image

#228 Faydrah

Faydrah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 1
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

hi friends

#229 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hey gorgeous

#230 Precissle

Precissle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 63
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostOakenwynd, on 08 June 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Unfortunately, that won't happen unless people grow up, as well as, forgive and forget.

Wait... does this mean you forgive me finally after calling you a crybaby like 2months ago? Or should I still have a secret skype for real friends. If so, we can be friends and everything! It'd be a good time. Pinky Promise (:
Twitch.tv/Precissle

#231 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

Sure man, and I've gotten over a bunch of other things too. But just a heads up, having a "secret skype" doesn't really do anything(besides make it a hassle for your friends to readd you) so I don't see a point in that.

P.S. +Rep'd u buddy since I kno u liek dat AJ reps

Edited by Oakenwynd, 10 June 2013 - 11:03 AM.


#232 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 251
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

Point was to help reduce the chances of being DoS'd by you

#233 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

There are other ways to get an IP than through skype usernames. If you want I can teach you how to properly protect your IP, changing a skype username won't do anything unless you take other precautions.

Edited by Oakenwynd, 10 June 2013 - 10:54 AM.


#234 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:55 AM


Edited by Oakenwynd, 10 June 2013 - 11:13 AM.


#235 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 251
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

So when is the big event supposed to happen?

#236 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

What big event? I'm interested.

#237 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 251
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Are you going to send us calendar invites when you do it?

#238 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

When who does what?

#239 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 251
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

When you do it

#240 Precissle

Precissle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 63
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

I don't care. I love it!
Twitch.tv/Precissle




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<