• Curse Sites
Help

[3v3] US-Whirlwind-3v3 (S13)

• Please log in to reply
679 replies to this topic

#21 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

02:27:40 [W From] [Giefgdfasa]: hes xfering his other roghue to stop you from taking it on whilrwind

watch out ww the duelist is coming . . .
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#22 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

Who will save gotham from this menace?

#23 Precissle

Precissle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1960
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 2354
  • RBG: 2260

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Aye Handsome. I'll +rep you on AJ if u stop dosing me and my friends.
I know how important AJ is too you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Edited by Precissle, 22 May 2013 - 06:43 AM.

Twitch.tv/Precissle

omg my crowns won't showup. pls halp ego Kappa

#24 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

lol what

P.S. you need to learn to fix your signature, you can't "subscribe for a really bad videos"

Edited by Oakenwynd, 22 May 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#25 Precissle

Precissle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Posted Image

P.S. Good response to your dosing skills. (: +rep

Edited by Precissle, 22 May 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Twitch.tv/Precissle

#26 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm not the one Dosing as you suspect I am. But nothing will convince you of that it seems, perhaps you should try to upgrade your 2 dollar wage AOL dial-up internet and maybe you won't disconnect so often. Also nice assumption about how I care about reputation for posts that I make on this site, can you please show me where I have ever shown care? I bet you can't because you've made an assumption based on no evidence.

Edit: Rofl, just noticed in that picture even the word "You're" is spelled wrong. Oh that's great.

Edited by Oakenwynd, 26 May 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#27 Brandnewftwarmorforsleep

Brandnewftwarmorforsleep
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2352
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

atreides.s****: "I" didn't "DDoS" you, I sent a query to someone else's servers which did in fact DoS(please get the term right, it makes you sound less knowledgable) you both. I typed 7-12 numerals, 4 more after that, and 1 more after that then hit the start attack button on the website. I have logged IPs of every major PvPer on this realm. It's actually rediculously simple how easy it is and how easy it is to avoid, know this though, I have taken precautions to protect myself (I will not make the same mistake I made with diver). Even if people change IPs, I have ways of obtaining their new ones if I decide to put the effort into it, It's not hard only time consuming (I have a lot of free time).

I'm the best.
P.S: Skype is hard, yeah?
P.S.S: I left off the end of your skype because I'm not a scum. I can, if you'd like more proof, though.

Edited by Brandnewftwarmorforsleep, 23 May 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#28 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • 2v2: 1497
  • 3v3: 2126
  • RBG: 960

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Posted Image

#29 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

You're all acting like I sit here and DOS everyone at all times of the day when in fact that's not what's happening. You all can believe that if you like though, I can't convince anyone of anything because most people are too stubborn to examine things from a broader perspective. Take things out of proportion, over-exaggerate and go cry to the internet police, I really don't care one bit, I gave up on caring about things when someone very particular made me feel worse about life for virtually no reason at all, when all I did was try to be friends with them. Let's get something straight here, when you ignore people or treat someone like sh!t for no reason at all or make up rumors and lies about a person without getting to hear what they have to say about the situation, you'd better expect to get ruined or at the very least retaliation from the person who feels they're being wronged.

Edited by Oakenwynd, 26 May 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#30 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

So only doing it sometimes makes it okay.

#31 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

No it's not okay and I'm not doing that, so I fail to see the point of that statement. Is leading someone to believe something then deceiving them okay? Or anything else I've mentioned in my previous comment?

Edited by Oakenwynd, 26 May 2013 - 09:05 AM.

#32 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hi mattadoro, how you doin' secksee?

Hi precise, hi faydra.

Edited by Oakenwynd, 23 May 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#33 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

What did I lead you on to believe? Everyone knew I was going to play with Precise. I said I'd play with you as well and I have and planned to do more. Look at how many games of 3s Precise has played, you seriously have no room to complain.

Don't try and deny it btw. We all have tons of logs of you admitting it, defending yourself for ridiculous reasons and also apologizing like it's actually going to change anything.

#34 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

Nice assumption by the way, I was referring to several situations in my statement about leading someone to believe something then deceiving them, but I'll throw you a bone. I was led to believe we were running HPal KFC with melliah at the start of the season, when we did in fact play that early on. Never once did you make a statement in skype you weren't doing that with me, let's take a moment and examine the facts shall we? If you go to your skype logs and hold the control key and then hit the "F" key (shortcut for find) search for the term Thug or Precise. Never once was it mentioned you were doing that to me, until you decided to abandoned me after you hit 2300 or so. You also played with Fooze on that team to grind up some rating. Then we started to run KFC with other healers. I recall when we played with Classified we queued into some rediculous teams like Venruki Azael and Cdew. Or rinzy when we queued into Zukgee and Fuzion, and she got mongoed down with all peels. Or thugonomicz where I got 100-0'd twice. I always tried my hardest and even when we won I felt like I failed you, it made me feel like trash. You know this game is in such a poor state when you die through shield wall, rally cry, roar of sac, demo banner, die by the sword. I felt like you never wanted to even play in the first place, like it was a chore to play with someone who you once considered a friend. Rinzy told me you didn't like how I acted most of the time in arena and I would work on controlling myself whenever I felt disgusted or helpless over something. I tried, I really did so that you would enjoy playing with me. I waited literally f*cking hours a day in SW just to hopefully get some games in with you only to be ignored, or you to do other things like dailies. We're all PVPers, we all know dailies can wait especially since you know I had a limited schedule with school and a job. You just simply ignored someone that you once considered a friend. Then you and rinzy got into some arguements which left me teamless basically. Why bother telling someone you planned on playing with them if you really had other things on your mind. It's not like I wanted to go hardcore 3s mode I just wanted to play with my friends to be honest. But there I was for many hours a day doing nothing because I don't find anything in this game enjoyable besides arena, and on our server there isn't a variety of players to play with as you know.

Let's all examine some more facts, last season I told Faydra I would play with her and catfather in some WMP. Last season she said her goal was 2k rating. I said okay cool, because I didn't plan on taking this season serious, I was burned out on the game. We got her 2k but holy f*cking shit she changed her mind and wanted to get 2.2k. So I pondered on it some more and decided alright why not try to hit that with her because we were, at the time, friends. So we played and did decently well beating teams like Warac's DK/Spriest/HPal team as WMP with someone who hadn't been above 2k, who's initial goal was just that. We got 2 games away from getting 2.2k then guess what happened? We queued into you and unholydiver and notsolucid. On skype diver told faydra that you guys were going to throw the game, essentially win trade for her 2200 achievement. I didn't want to do that but at the same time I knew just how badly she wanted her 2200 achievement at the time so I asked in skype what we wanted to do. Catfather didn't care, and faydra left the decision all up to me to queue. I was torn I didn't know what to do, I wanted to play so I just queued. Bam there was her 2200. I felt horrible knowing that of all people we had to queue into DIVER, the same person who got me DOS'd for adding a random person on his friends list and trolling that person who was rude to me (turned out to be the known DDoser Jenfx) and diver being the mongoloid he was, gave him my skype. 20 minutes later I get DOS'd and diver makes snide remarks each time after that. I felt like some credit was taken from me when we essentially win traded that 2200. Granted we would've gotten 2200 anyways so we probably shouldn't of queued like you're probably going to say but I didn't want to just call the arena session right there because we hadn't been queueing for very long. After we got it I tried to keep my composure but blew up when she told me how I was acting "pissy". To me I had a good reason to act that way because of how diver felt the credit was all his.

I was going to type some more but it's clear no one wants to view my side of the story so why bother with that effort, enjoy yourselves. Good luck this season.

Edited by Oakenwynd, 23 May 2013 - 08:27 AM.

#35 Cocoapuffs

Cocoapuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

I've taken my advice from the picture I linked above and I have sat down, so please continue.

#36 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Since when does the beginning of the season matter? Everyone knows that mid season patch day changes everything, and most people like to team hop a lot and not take anything seriously in the beginning of the season anyway. I don't see a reason to over analyze who whoever is going to play with, or why it actually matters all that much anyway

#37 Faydrah

Faydrah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

Oh Cenarius, I love you.

#38 Precissle

Precissle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

We can all thank Precise firing them nukes and Handsome in denial for PAGE 3[Soon enough]!!!!
WHERE YOU AT EMBERSTORM! WW #1

P.S. 10/10 would read again

Edited by Precissle, 23 May 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Twitch.tv/Precissle

#39 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

anyone ever yolo'd so hard they OD'd on swag?
Posted Image

#40 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

holy shit its breadstick

hi breadstick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<