• EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1994
  • 3v3: 2329
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationMacedonia.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

First impression I have for this season is DKs.

#82 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostNightmonkey, on 14 March 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Actually yes Disc does have equal or better tools compared to Paladins.  Tons of instant healing/absorbs, amazing cooldowns (45 second cd aura mastery anyone?), fantastic utility through life swap/mass dispel, offensive dispel, and two short cooldown instant CC's through Psyfiend/Psychic Scream.  Psychic scream is AoE even.

On top of that Disc Priest mana doesn't instantly run out like it used to.  There's a reason you are seeing a lot more Disc this season than you did last season.  Their throughput and mana efficiency is now on par with the other healers, so the rest of their utility can shine.

And you think Repentance/Blind is a problem?  Now that it has a cast time for holy, you will very rarely see it used in 3's.  The same thing goes for Repentance as well really, if you're getting Repented by a Holy Paladin you should either watch your positioning better or more likely just tell your team to switch to the Paladin.  After Trinket/Bubble they will die in a single stun if your DPS is any good.

I'm sure Disc has it's problems too, and I'm not saying they're vastly superior to Paladins, but you really don't have any room to complain about Holy Paladin CC or utility as a Disc Priest.

you are by far the most retarded person on this forum. Not joking. I try to be calm and not offend ppl.. but when it comes to this lvl of retardness i just can't help it.

View Postkazuhmeer, on 14 March 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Disc only falls behind once someone does actually get low, the thing is getting someone low against a disc.  Most games I've seen against disc priests are thug and someone dies in the opener before spirit shell falls, or the pressure is so insane that you are incredibly far ahead. The issue with disc is you don't have to cast in the open if you have a brain.
Say you're team overextends, throw shield/pom/renew, pom glyphed heals for insane amounts.  Still they are getting raped, tell them to fall behind a pillar so you can spirit shell LOS off any CS's or CC's in general.  If you still fucked that up somehow, use the 45s aura mastery to make sure they are fine.  

Renew ticks for 5k. Pom (without glyph) does 70k. Swiftmed from a druid (which no longer consumes rejuv) is 90 k crits. Your right, nerf disc. Amazing absorption ? are you ketamine ? my Pw:s absorbs 90k and i'm full geared with t2. You'r right .. it might crit. Fear the mighty 8% crit chance... If anything for sure, something you can't rely on.
give you an example about how to beat a disc team :

Was playin rmp vs KFC.

Mage comes out invisibility. Train mage 24/7. Priest healing with MS is a joke. Drop some cc on rogue and let the priest cast. I crit 59k flash heals with Innerfocus up with Ms LOL. YEY I GET A SHIELD WITH DIviNE EAGIS. Jk Hunter and Warrior still have target on Execute range. Gg collect points.

Run behind a pilar and top ppl ? Are you crazy ? if u do that you drop all the pressure you built and u lost by default. Oh, wanna talk about dmg spreading comps like Mage NT and lock or boomer with dk ? Stuff dies and there is absolutely nothing u can do.

Seriously, name me one fuckin reason to pick a disc priest over any other healer. ONE. Ok, mass dispel (with cd and 1/6 of my mana pool cost). What else ? Fear ? LMAO. Even my grandmother has a fear breakin ability and gettin one most of the time expose you to absurd risks of bad positioning. My scarecrow pet which can be macrotargeted and one shot by anything including pets ? Oh you are right, we got amazing PAIN SUPPRESSION. Only defencive cd in game that doens't save lives. Seriously, try play a disc priest urself and you'll see what i'm talkin about.

View PostLovemama, on 15 March 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

i cant wait for that RMP to open on me, resi will fix it <_<

Sorry, didn't you get glad as turbo cleave ? Ah ok...

View PostOmglockzorx, on 15 March 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Still too much botting....

fix honor gear system. Can't be bothered farming 20 bgs to get 1 part. It's dumb. Especially when you are freshly dinged and give no contribution whatsoever to the battle: dying in 3 secs, doin no dmg, doin no heals.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 15 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

you are by far the most retarded person on this forum. Not joking. I try to be calm and not offend ppl.. but when it comes to this lvl of retardness i just can't help it.

Renew ticks for 5k. Pom (without glyph) does 70k. Swiftmed from a druid (which no longer consumes rejuv) is 90 k crits. Your right, nerf disc. Amazing absorption ? are you ketamine ? my Pw:s absorbs 90k and i'm full geared with t2. You'r right .. it might crit. Fear the mighty 8% crit chance... If anything for sure, something you can't rely on.
give you an example about how to beat a disc team :

Was playin rmp vs KFC.

Mage comes out invisibility. Train mage 24/7. Priest healing with MS is a joke. Drop some cc on rogue and let the priest cast. I crit 59k flash heals with Innerfocus up with Ms LOL. YEY I GET A SHIELD WITH DIviNE EAGIS. Jk Hunter and Warrior still have target on Execute range. Gg collect points.

Run behind a pilar and top ppl ? Are you crazy ? if u do that you drop all the pressure you built and u lost by default. Oh, wanna talk about dmg spreading comps like Mage NT and lock or boomer with dk ? Stuff dies and there is absolutely nothing u can do.

Seriously, name me one fuckin reason to pick a disc priest over any other healer. ONE. Ok, mass dispel (with cd and 1/6 of my mana pool cost). What else ? Fear ? LMAO. Even my grandmother has a fear breakin ability and gettin one most of the time expose you to absurd risks of bad positioning. My scarecrow pet which can be macrotargeted and one shot by anything including pets ? Oh you are right, we got amazing PAIN SUPPRESSION. Only defencive cd in game that doens't save lives. Seriously, try play a disc priest urself and you'll see what i'm talkin about.

Sorry, didn't you get glad as turbo cleave ? Ah ok...

fix honor gear system. Can't be bothered farming 20 bgs to get 1 part. It's dumb. Especially when you are freshly dinged and give no contribution whatsoever to the battle: dying in 3 secs, doin no dmg, doin no heals.

I think you should change your name to AngryPie><
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#84 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View Postardnut, on 15 March 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

I think you should change your name to AngryPie><

you are very much right about that Sir. Blame it on MoP.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 15 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

you are very much right about that Sir. Blame it on MoP.

I'm seeing far more disc priests then Holy paladins right now so maybe you should actually play something before bitching about it. Disc is fine but there are people like you, and every mage in the game, who will always think their class/spec is terrible.

#86 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 15 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

I'm seeing far more disc priests then Holy paladins right now so maybe you should actually play something before bitching about it. Disc is fine but there are people like you, and every mage in the game, who will always think their class/spec is terrible.

Priest is not fine cause of the class itself. IF you see priests around (and this is just my opinion) is cause of the comp they play. The very same comp its fine with any other healer as well. Take thug cleave. Runnin it with a monk or shammy  won't make it any worse than with a priest. Why the fuck would u think those comps are "priests comps" ?
Priest is there but any heaer could be there as well. The fact ppl play with a priest is mostly (imho) cause they didn't quite realise the potential of monks. MW Monk is far better than disc in thug cleave. The fact that ppl Q as disc btw doens't make the class a good class. LAst season Salv Mir and Raiku had 2.6 k as rmp. Does that make disc a viable and good class ? NO. End of season there were maybe 5 glads priest all over the entire european servers. What does that tell you ? I'm sure the end of this season will show pretty much same results. The only thing that changed is that priest is much harder to kill, agreed. When it comes to top multiple target it's still shit. When it comes to do dmg it's laughable. When it comes to CC or add utility for the team (such as freedom for example) priest is entirely useless. Face it: it's the only healer that traded amazing tools and got back nothing with mop.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 15 March 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Priest is not fine cause of the class itself. IF you see priests around (and this is just my opinion) is cause of the comp they play.

Thats like saying paladins were not good last season, they were only good because KFC was good. That's terrible logic. Granted it's only the 4th day of the season, but look at the top of the bg9 ladders. It's
1. Resto shaman
2. disc
3 Restoshaman/Disc
4. Disc
5. Shaman
6. Disc
7. disc
8. disc
9 shaman
10. druid

Disc is in a good state right now, it has a few problems, but so do paladins, so do druids, so do monks, so do shaman. Everyone has rank 1 viable comps they can run, everyone has multiple viable comps that they can run. like I said though, there is a certain mindset that some people have that their class can never be too good and is always bad. You're clearly one of those people

Edited by Radejjj, 15 March 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#88 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

hate to break it to you man but disc is actually good

#89 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 15 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

What did I say that was retarded at all?  I provided a valid reason for everything I said.

It's a pretty common reaction from people like you to be honest.  I say their class is no worse than mine and suddenly I have down syndrome?  Priests and Mages really are the worst about this.  All these massive buffs you just got, and yet it's still nothing but crying on your end.

I see a lot of Disc priests doing very well, I don't think it's a coincidence.  That said, I've seen every other healer doing well this season...only one Mistweaver though.

#90 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 15 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

You try having your spec completely unplayable for a whole season and having to re-spec cuz of it. Of course when it becomes a bit better you'd play it. And even then you know, I am not actually seeing more discs than hpallys at 2.4k-2.5k mmr.
Posted Image

#91 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 15 March 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Priest is not fine cause of the class itself. IF you see priests around (and this is just my opinion) is cause of the comp they play. The very same comp its fine with any other healer as well. Take thug cleave. Runnin it with a monk or shammy  won't make it any worse than with a priest. Why the fuck would u think those comps are "priests comps" ?

Hahha what the hell are you on about? Thugcleave is the best with Disc there's no question about it. Fear in that comp is retardedly good while other healers DR the CC in the comp.

Using your logic paladins aren't viable either since we get carried in our comps(s12 that is), kittycleave, kfc, tsg were all good with other healers too and our class i poorly designed.

#92 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2148
  • RBG: 1849

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostMirionx, on 15 March 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Hahha what the hell are you on about? Thugcleave is the best with Disc there's no question about it. Fear in that comp is retardedly good while other healers DR the CC in the comp.

Using your logic paladins aren't viable either since we get carried in our comps(s12 that is), kittycleave, kfc, tsg were all good with other healers too and our class i poorly designed.

The amount of offensive dispels puts pallys in a pretty bad spot, every comp worth anything now has at least 1 offensive dispel, 2 more often then not.

#93 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

So we have come to the conclusion that absolutely everything is broken?

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostNez, on 15 March 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

if everything is broken is the game balanced?

View PostVirent, on 15 March 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

You try having your spec completely unplayable for a whole season and having to re-spec cuz of it. Of course when it becomes a bit better you'd play it. And even then you know, I am not actually seeing more discs than hpallys at 2.4k-2.5k mmr.

yeah because ret and holy have never had bad seasons. What happened last season is irreverent to now. Disc is good, at 2100-2400 I'm actually really rarely seeing paladins now, I dont think theyre bad, I think wizards being good is just bad for paladins, but Holy is for the most part fine. It seems though that Shaman are the best healers again, at least to me. The buff to totems was actually huge. and no kfcs/kittycleaves tunneling them into the ground anymore. I think Shaman>>Priests=Paladins=Druids>Monks right now

editing, paladins are shit now. It goes shaman>priests>druids=paladins>monks. Nothing but wizards and disc pally killing shit.

Edited by Radejjj, 17 March 2013 - 02:24 AM.

#95 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

I think healing is actually miserable for every class right now.  It's especially miserable to heal as a Paladin right now because of how good Wizards are against them.  I think Druids are a little under rated, and there's no telling what's going on with Mistweavers.

My whole point here is that there is nothing to be gained from bickering about which healing class is the best when healing in PvP is the most miserable thing you can do.  I feel like I'm pigeon holed into doing it now too since (at least the server I'm on) there is a real lack of people willing to heal.

The people that are willing to heal aren't usually interested in taking anything but the best classes, and by that I mean the best Wizards.

Edited by Nightmonkey, 16 March 2013 - 02:27 AM.

#96 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostNez, on 15 March 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

made me LOL :)
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#97 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

its okay

#98 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

i played disc in full shadow gear to like 2250ish mmr as fmp

was really fun even though im fking awful
Posted Image

#99 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Playing with some dork ass priest named stahp with kinda the worst gear in the world, and I lost my voice since I'm sick. going pretty good so far team

#100 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

played some arenas, if you don't play rogue, hunter, sp or mage, you shouldn't play the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<