• Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 March 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

I was never implying that Blizzard was in the right for doing that. I don't really know anything about the situation beyond the fact that telling someone that you wouldn't do something doesn't mean anything.

Usually, its best to fight this crap with as much logic and evidence as possible. Continually telling them you "aren't that type of person" or whatever isn't helping you at all. Blizzard doesn't know you, that GM doesn't know you.

View PostKorzul, on 15 March 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

Except they offered VoDs to prove they didn't.

Posted Image

#82 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostVirent, on 16 March 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

Then base your argument on the stuff you do have, not the fact that you think you would never do something.

#83 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 March 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Then base your argument on the stuff you do have, not the fact that you think you would never do something.

Are we looking at the same screenshots?
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

IF blizzard actually took a look at the VODS they would have seen how wrong they were, this most be brought to attention.. also that level 70 dk who leveld up to 90 with a 2.5 team frmo 70 bracket got glad. so deff something wrong..

#85 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2433

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostNashwoodz, on 13 March 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

write a letter to blizzards legal department. they are able and also are forced to show you the exact results of their investigations.

Blizzard Entertainment Europe
Legal Department
145, rue Yves Le Coz
78000 Versailles
France

if they cant show you any proof you can add a scan of their answer letter to an email to "[email protected]". the senior game masters will then look into your case again. good luck!
I'm going to try this approach since it seems to be impossible to get any help from elsewhere. I've written a letter that i'll send on Monday.

#86 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Just a little update.

I got a reply from [email protected]

I'm not supposed to post this he said but i don't care.

"Greetings Jonny,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this e-mail.

I have looked into this issue for you and unfortunately I can only confirm that the actions taken against your arena team was correct. Please note that this was investigated thoroughly and we will not be looking to reverse it.

We would now consider this matter closed and not look to discuss it any further.

While I realise this is not the answer you were looking for, I hope that despite this setback you can have a good day!

Regards,
Name Here.
Senior Gamemaster
eu.battle.net/support

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Blizzard Entertainment Europe which is for the exclusive use of the individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission, distribution or action taken on the basis of this message is prohibited."

My guess is that the disqualification could be because someone left arena earlier in the season, which has happened a couple of times (not many though, can't remember). Teams that know they can't win.
However since this didn't happen towards the end or during the stream recording i would think that they would change their mind regarding the decision. I guess not.

Would be good if they provided their "evidence" so you could defend yourself or atleast know what not to do next time :).

Edited by VorozBestMage, 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#87 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostVorozBestMage, on 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Would be good if they provided their "evidence" so you could defend yourself or atleast know what not to do next time :).

just a tip, but if you want them to be helpful its probably best not to completely disregard everything they ask you to do

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#88 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

As everyone can clearly see from the screenshots, you treat the GM as if he'd be the most retarded person in the world. And you write to him like a typical 10-year-old.

After this you share all the confidental material publicly.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Blizzard Entertainment Europe"

And you are wondering why they don't tell you anything. : P

Lastly, how exactly does it matter when you wintrade? You're a wintrader regardless of when you do it. Simple as that.

#89 Omglockzorx

Omglockzorx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2284

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostKettu, on 18 March 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

As everyone can clearly see from the screenshots, you treat the GM as if he'd be the most retarded person in the world. And you write to him like a typical 10-year-old.

After this you share all the confidental material publicly.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Blizzard Entertainment Europe"

And you are wondering why they don't tell you anything. : P

Lastly, how exactly does it matter when you wintrade? You're a wintrader regardless of when you do it. Simple as that.
Im pretty sure hes saying he didnt wintrade at all, just pointing out how dumb it is the GM accuse him of wintrading from somewhere between 0 rating to 2.2k rating or whatever... Obviously you wintrade the last rating you need in order to get R1, and not some lowrated games. :)

#90 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 18 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

just a tip, but if you want them to be helpful its probably best not to completely disregard everything they ask you to do
They already made it very clear that they aren't helpful so i'm not looking to get on their good side but thanks for your tip :).

View PostKettu, on 18 March 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

I'm sure he is the most retarded person in the world, right after you Kettux, whoever you are.

Edited by VorozBestMage, 18 March 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#91 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostVorozBestMage, on 18 March 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

They already made it very clear that they aren't helpful so i'm not looking to get on their good side but thanks for your tip :).
so you don't want them to reverse their decision or what? or do you not actually know what people skills are? :P

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#92 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 18 March 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

so you don't want them to reverse their decision or what? or do you not actually know what people skills are? :P
They made it very clear that they aren't going to change their decision.

Edited by VorozBestMage, 18 March 2013 - 07:35 PM.

#93 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Just a little update.

"Greetings Jonny,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this e-mail.

I have looked into this issue for you and unfortunately I can only confirm that the actions taken against your arena team was correct. Please note that this was investigated thoroughly and we will not be looking to reverse it.

We would now consider this matter closed and not look to discuss it any further.

While I realise this is not the answer you were looking for, I hope that despite this setback you can have a good day!

Regards,
Name Here.
Senior Gamemaster
eu.battle.net/support

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Blizzard Entertainment Europe which is for the exclusive use of the individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission, distribution or action taken on the basis of this message is prohibited."

My guess is that the disqualification could be because someone left arena earlier in the season, which has happened a couple of times (not many though, can't remember). Teams that know they can't win.
However since this didn't happen towards the end or during the stream recording i would think that they would change their mind regarding the decision. I guess not.

Same shit happened to my 5s in S11, got the same answer after 2 weeks and they also didn't want to present the "evidence". Seems to be common at Blizzard they fuck up the titles but then they wont revert their decision and come up with bullshit reasons just because they cba to admit a mistake.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#94 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I got a real reply now because of the letter i sent to Blizz legal department.

Hello Jonny,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Europe. I apologise for the time it has taken us to respond to your recent help request. We're trying to get back to you guys as quickly as possible.

I have received your letter today, the one you wrote out and mailed us. I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put in contacting us. Obviously this matter is very important to you. I have reviewed your case, and I went over all the information we have available on this again. I have also watched your stream again, as it might help us re-evaluate your disqualification.

I'm very sorry to say that unfortunately, according to our records, your team was indeed disqualified for valid reasons. The reason is not win trading, the reason is selective queuing.

As you admitted in your letter, you were contacted by another player and after some arrangements were made, you 'started meeting them a lot'. While some games you lost and others you won, you basically worked the system and improved your odds of meeting the top team. This in return means that your, and the other team involved have an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the 3v3 arena ladder. When almost all your games are played against the top team, you have a much greater chance of improving your rating, and by doing so creating a bigger gap between your team, and the next team on the ladder. For that reason your team was disqualified.

I do understand this matter is very important to you, and you are a very enthusiastic PvPer. Unfortunately this kind of behaviour, and working the system this way is not something we can tolerate. Your team and many other teams that used similar tactics to get ahead have been disqualified this season. It is unfortunate that we need to take these actions, but we take them in the game's, and the PVP community as a whole, best interests.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:
http://eu.battle.net...nduct-penalties
http://eu.blizzard.c...termsofuse.html

Should you require any further assistance, or if there is anything else we can do to make your gaming experience more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

GM Nalic
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

One of the players of the rank 1 team had told me that they were gonna queue in a while, i have no idea why. They were watching my stream i believe. He only whispered me that once on a lvl 1 if i remember it correctly. I asked why because they already got rank 1, he said they can't keep rank 1 at that rating. I believe this was what was said. It was a while ago.

Since we met them alot after that because we were at around the same mmr we were disqualified. I think this is no reason to disqualify. Their rating system makes it so you meet the same team alot if you're high rated. But atleast i know why they did it and know now that we'll have to stop queueing if someone tells me that they will queue.

edit: It could also be that they didn't know about the whisper i got but disqualified anyway because we had met the same team too many times. We had also met them earlier on lower rating on a few occasions and won usually but we didn't meet them for a long time until that last time because we had different arena schedules, i had never gotten a whisper until the last time we played them either.

Edited by VorozBestMage, 24 March 2013 - 08:58 PM.

#95 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

To be really honest they probably just have buddies at bliz so bliz dq whoever the fuck they want  and don't give any good reply, ever.

#96 Falla

Falla
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Uhm so like 50% of glad teams are boosts but they ban legit teams for "selective queueing" so apparently you can't tell anyone that you're queuing arena. Cool system

#97 stillermeister

stillermeister

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

So next time when a team is Rank1 and recognizes that another team is pushing for it, you just have to whisper them that you are going to que so they might be disqualified when they dont stop queueing?

strange....

#98 Yipek

Yipek
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2066

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

What a bullshit lol.
Even if someone tell you that they are going to que, and you want to play vs them it is not against the rulles.
What a fucking bullshit.

If you are playing vs TOP teams and you are wining it means that you are better.

Fucking bullshit one more time. I got same conculsion after this season:
If you want get glad you have to wintrade/use bugs/use tricks/use any other shit. You can't get it play legit.

edit1:
btw. Last day of the season and you are doing "selective queueing" = bullshit#2

Tell them to fuck themself.

Edited by Yipek, 24 March 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#99 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 24 March 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

To be really honest they probably just have buddies at bliz so bliz dq whoever the fuck they want  and don't give any good reply, ever.

The reply he recieved clearly stated why they got disqualified. Now, in this particular case it probably was not very fair for Voroz and his team, but we do not have all the information either. The letter says some arrangements were made, and we must asume they Blizzard will have access to a lot more information than we do.

#100 VorozBestMage

VorozBestMage
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

It's interesting how the first GM in the screenshot is so sure that i have win traded, and now suddenly because i gave them another possible reason, it's that instead (queue manipulation). Also Felic i also reacted to that part "arrangements being made". that's not what happened at all. He just whispered me that they were gonna queue. They knew we were playing because i was streaming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<