Jump to content

Rank 1 Blackout team disqualified


  • Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#21 Siolith1993

Siolith1993
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/2

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

LF wintraders from 0-1k rating plz

#22 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Posts: 298
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

I didn't knew that some people still care that hard about titles in this game, it was fun to have a r1/gladiator back to bc/wotlk, now its just old and usually meaningless because most of r1 titles are boost,ddos or wintrades.
Real good players doesn't really play their main character in arena anymore, they just boost other people to r1 because it does reward a lot of money.

But i can say your story sucks, some friends didn't got their gladiators last season for no reason aswell and GMs weren't about to tell why.

Try to play for fun and enjoy arenas even if it's pretty hard because this game is total shit with mop

Edited by Salutations, 13 March 2013 - 03:12 AM.


#23 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostSalutations, on 13 March 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

I didn't knew that some people still care that hard about titles in this game, it was fun to have a r1/gladiator back to bc/wotlk, now its just old and usually meaningless because most of r1 titles are boost,ddos or wintrades.
Real good players doesn't really play their main character in arena anymore, they just boost other people to r1 because it does reward a lot of money.

But i can say your story sucks, some friends didn't got their gladiators last season for no reason aswell and GMs weren't about to tell why.

Try to play for fun and enjoy arenas even if it's pretty hard because this game is total shit with mop

gtfo... just leave!
Posted Image

#24

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 13 March 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

ya same thing happened to me :D


NO kaska.

#25 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 679
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

salami sur les pecs

Posted Image


#26 wizikveigodx

wizikveigodx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

do you think any gaming company gives a fuck about you? welcome to video games bruv, they listen to the community most likely, and if you had a tons of reports against you thats just what happens

#27 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 922
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

happened to my 5s team last season people spammed reports because of that pve boomkin in my team, cy@@@@@@

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx


#28 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

View Postwizikveigodx, on 13 March 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

do you think any gaming company gives a fuck about you? welcome to video games bruv, they listen to the community most likely, and if you had a tons of reports against you thats just what happens

What do you want, Jensen... You're not one to follow rules in anyway so maybe tune down the wise attitude.
Posted Image

#29 wizikveigodx

wizikveigodx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 13 March 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

What do you want, Jensen... You're not one to follow rules in anyway so maybe tune down the wise attitude.

what do you know about that

#30 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postwizikveigodx, on 13 March 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

what do you know about that

If you really want to know what I personally know about you not following rules I can let you know that I caught you botting in Isle of Conquest... dat wadup bitch
Posted Image

#31 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 490
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/1/0/.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 13 March 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

If you really want to know what I personally know about you not following rules I can let you know that I caught you botting in Isle of Conquest... dat wadup bitch
i have seen braindeadly botting also from 80-85


but jk no bans

Edited by Vamel, 13 March 2013 - 06:54 AM.


#32 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Posts: 298
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

so mirin for a title in the worst virtual game, you guys better start lifting

Edited by Salutations, 13 March 2013 - 07:15 AM.


#33

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostSalutations, on 13 March 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

so mirin for a title in the worst virtual game, you guys better start lifting

^ no one cares what you have to say, and for once im right

Edited by Zerlog, 13 March 2013 - 07:32 AM.


#34 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

View PostVamel, on 13 March 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

i have seen braindeadly botting also from 80-85


but jk no bans

If you didn't get my troll he is also permabanned from League of Legends for dosing everything and he is a known cheater from season 10 cruelty BG.
Posted Image

#35 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Posts: 298
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

you know i don't really mind if a bunch of fat nerds actually bitching for a "title" care or don't care about what i have to say

#36 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 9228
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 13 March 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

If you really want to know what I personally know about you not following rules I can let you know that I caught you botting in Isle of Conquest... dat wadup bitch
pretty sure 80% of everyone who post on arenajunkies either use tmorph or bot.

Edited by Hyuru, 13 March 2013 - 07:46 AM.


#37 Razorx

Razorx
  • Content Editors
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 520
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2495

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Your best idea is to try speak to the new PVP guy tweeted for you anyway, https://twitter.com/...744931389636608 GL
www.athenelive.com/bludz

www.skill-capped.com/#1050

Blud 1 - 2900+ Multi Comp : http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=196599

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bludtv

[20:54:44] Alexis Jagger: they'll just laugh at me in lfr
[20:54:45] Alexis Jagger: i don't even know

#38

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostRazorx, on 13 March 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Your best idea is to try speak to the new PVP guy tweeted for you anyway, https://twitter.com/...744931389636608 GL

View PostRazorx, on 13 March 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Your best idea is to try speak to the new PVP guy tweeted for you anyway, https://twitter.com/...744931389636608 GL


Re-tweeting that shit!

#39 Quixotic

Quixotic
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 51
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationGöteborg, Sweden

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

i wanna talk to somone who's better made me laugh :D
For some people awesomeness is only one step away, for me on the other hand i've already crossed that line with a fucking mile.

#40 sibellx

sibellx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2334
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

View PostSalutations, on 13 March 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

so mirin for a title in the worst virtual game, you guys better start lifting

+rep for the best comment so far on AJ




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<