• Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 10 March 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Standard nobody coming at me.

There, I gave you your attention.
Relax. You just produced another gem after long time.

View PostFeliclandelo, on 10 March 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

Seems like you're just frustrated that it can prevent a poly, and indirectly fucks your cc up. Also, that guy is taking you to fucking school.

Popping a passively ticking, unremovable 30 sec duration cc breaker = Taking the mage that just landed a poly to school, lol.

#42 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

No I was refering to the guy on twitter taking Bludz to school, when Bludz openly stated that it was 30 seconds of immunity to CC (which it obviously isnt, there are other ways to CC than poly).

It's not a coincidence that it comes from a Mage. Probably the most biased class to talk about balance and DK issues. Didn't see anyone mentioning this last season when DK's meant a free win.

Edited by Feliclandelo, 10 March 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#43 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

sounds strange when qq comes from mage.It really does.Call me biased but you cant whine when you have 10 ways of ccing and you are the only class that can press 1 button(icelance) and do 70k dmg on full resi targets.Is unholy frenzy looking in general overpowered ?yes.Is it overpowered on the worst class of last season and the only class who can be tunnelvisioned 24/7 ? By all that im not saying that dks are bad but mage is 5 times better than any class right now

#44 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 10 March 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

. Didn't see anyone mentioning this last season when DK's meant a free win.

I mentioned it 2 million times on my stream that it's going to pose a problem with Unholy DK's are actually part of the metagame.  

DK's were hardly seen last season (doesn't mean they should maintain a completely broken ability when they've received buffs + nerfs to their natural predators) and they were almost always Frost, of course you hardly heard complaints about it, that's why this ability is left under the radar.  I knew it would pose a problem.  It's completely broken against classes that have break-on-damage CC.

#45 Razorx

Razorx
  • Content Editors
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2495

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostTosan, on 10 March 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I mentioned it 2 million times on my stream that it's going to pose a problem with Unholy DK's are actually part of the metagame.  

DK's were hardly seen last season (doesn't mean they should maintain a completely broken ability when they've received buffs + nerfs to their natural predators) and they were almost always Frost, of course you hardly heard complaints about it, that's why this ability is left under the radar.  I knew it would pose a problem.  It's completely broken against classes that have break-on-damage CC.

This^^ and i would argue it effects hunters just as much as it does mages.
www.athenelive.com/bludz

www.skill-capped.com/#1050

Blud 1 - 2900+ Multi Comp : http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=196599

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bludtv

[20:54:44] Alexis Jagger: they'll just laugh at me in lfr
[20:54:45] Alexis Jagger: i don't even know

#46 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostSupervagos, on 10 March 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Is it overpowered on the worst class of last season and the only class who can be tunnelvisioned 24/7 ? By all that im not saying that dks are bad but mage is 5 times better than any class right now

This argument is completely nonsensical.  First off, last season is last season, if you didn't notice, there was just a HUGE patch (5.2, maybe you've heard of it?) that changes everything, so whatever happens in last season is completely irrelevant.

Secondly, this whole "your class is better than mine, therefore my class deserves a completely overpowered spell" is just mind numbingly stupid.  There's more than 2 classes in the game and this broken spell affects the balance for everyone; it's not just Mage vs DK here.

View PostFeliclandelo, on 10 March 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

No I was refering to the guy on twitter taking Bludz to school, when Bludz openly stated that it was 30 seconds of immunity to CC (which it obviously isnt, there are other ways to CC than poly).

I'm sure Bludz realizes not all CC's are break-on-damage, but you realize it's Twitter.......there's hardly any text space to elaborate and cover all the details of a subject in the 1 sentence length you're allowed to tweet (I didn't see the tweets but I'm assuming a veteran player is not that dumb, and I've dealt with the space limitations of twitter plenty to know you have to cut stuff out).

Edited by Tosan, 10 March 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#47 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Postxvee, on 10 March 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

> frenzy undispellable all of last season, nobody complains (s12)
Because Unholy DK's were almost never seen? herp derp?  

> dk's are in a good spot for s13
Just like warriors were in a good spot S12, right?

> people bitch about mechanics that have been the way they are for 6+ months now.

You don't call pest control until the cockroach crawls out of the wall for the first time.  "Out of sight, out of mind" also works.  Apply some common sense please.

being able to shiv it was absolutely retarded, 3 minute CD would be gone by any RLS that can use 0.01% of their brain in seconds.

Yes being able to Shiv it off was broken, but not being able to shiv it off and still having it break CC's for 30 seconds straight is broken too.  How about a middle ground, keep it undispellable but make it not deal damage.

OMG PROBLEM SOLVED now you can't mindlessly grant your healer immunity to break-on-damage CC for 30 seconds with little-to-no thought.  Sounds fair to me.

Edited by Tosan, 10 March 2013 - 08:43 PM.

#48 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

last season is a season that dks were almost unplayable.Meaning they should receive buffs just like all other classes that were bad.IF they use it defensively they lose an offensive cooldown.Although now its getting much better when hunters come to cry about dks.I dont wanna state the obvious and say why hunters shouldnt whine about any other class

PS. I stated on my previous post that its an op ability so dont get started that i support dks

Edited by Supervagos, 10 March 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#49 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostSupervagos, on 10 March 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

last season is a season that dks were almost unplayable.Meaning they should receive buffs just like all other classes that were bad.IF they use it defensively they lose an offensive cooldown.Although now its getting much better when hunters come to cry about dks.I dont wanna state the obvious and say why hunters shouldnt whine about any other class

PS. I stated on my previous post that its an op ability so dont get started that i support dks

Narrow minded fools like you are always a problem.  "Your class was strong during X season so my class should be strong during Y season,  WHO CARES ABOUT BALANCE RIGHT?"

Balance is the goal, not your little "class vs class" ego battle.  Quit playing favorites with your class and look towards the closest thing to balance we can get, nothing else matters.

#50 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

maybe you should stop being narrow minded and read my posts or do you think that the most important thing to balance right now is frenzy.I said that the specific ability is good and needs to be changed to be balanced.But it would be much better if you could adress your class imbalances first and then aim towards balancing something before even the season starts

Also X class who was very weak in a season should be the first class who gets reworked on the next yes

Edited by Supervagos, 10 March 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#51 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostTosan, on 10 March 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Narrow minded fools like you are always a problem.  "Your class was strong during X season so my class should be strong during Y season,  WHO CARES ABOUT BALANCE RIGHT?"

Balance is the goal, not your little "class vs class" ego battle.  Quit playing favorites with your class and look towards the closest thing to balance we can get, nothing else matters.

So basically everyone who doesn't agree with you?

I can't believe you are actually complaining about an ability breaking some cc's when you have at least 4 on 4 different dr. The entire season a hunter only had to put me in focus and rotate he's instant cc's the entire game and almost always won by default. Apparently this season you'll have to do a bit of thinking about it.

#52 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostCyanne, on 10 March 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

So basically everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Yes.  Sorry for being smarter than you.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

It should do damage instantly when applied but not over the 30 seconds, or every 1-2 seconds for the first 10-15 seconds. The issue isnt that it breaks cc, its just how long it lasts. Counters to blind/trap and all the other cc in the game is good if its done right.

#54 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 10 March 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

It should do damage instantly when applied but not over the 30 seconds, or every 1-2 seconds for the first 10-15 seconds. The issue isnt that it breaks cc, its just how long it lasts. Counters to blind/trap and all the other cc in the game is good if its done right.

I agree, this is a good idea.  I don't mind counters to CC either as long as it's not automatically for 30 seconds straight with no way to counter.

#55 Razorx

Razorx
  • Content Editors
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2495

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 10 March 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Yea this is a good idea.
www.athenelive.com/bludz

www.skill-capped.com/#1050

Blud 1 - 2900+ Multi Comp : http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=196599

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bludtv

[20:54:44] Alexis Jagger: they'll just laugh at me in lfr
[20:54:45] Alexis Jagger: i don't even know

#56 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostRazorx, on 09 March 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

All dem dk's defending op spell : /

4.2 mage complains about game balance :D
Posted Image

#57 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

most biased thread ever, keep it up guys

#58 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Summed up the first page:
Spoiler

#59 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostItsnel, on 10 March 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

most biased thread ever, keep it up guys

almost repped

then saw you were a dk
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#60 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostKettu, on 10 March 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Summed up the first page:
Spoiler

I do have a big penis.
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<