• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 16 March 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

Nothing in this game can CC you for 30 seconds without the possiblity of a counter. Unholy Frenzy breaks CC for 30 seconds with no counter.

You mean it breaks SOME cc. Before qq-ing about it as a hunter i suggest you take at your retarded instant ranged cc. I thought mages / locks had good cc but i had to play a healer to realize how brain dead hunter cc can be. 5 short cd INSTANT and RANGED cc's on 4 different drs. God forbid you can actually do smth vs a "skilled" hunter who knows how to bind hes focus target for 30 seconds every THREE minutes. Imagine that ... 30 seconds. It's clearly op and needs to get nerfed.

No wonder some of the most retarded comps to have ever plagued the ladders were hunter based.

#102 Snipin

Snipin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/0/0/1/1

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostCyanne, on 16 March 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

You mean it breaks SOME cc. Before qq-ing about it as a hunter i suggest you take at your retarded instant ranged cc. I thought mages / locks had good cc but i had to play a healer to realize how brain dead hunter cc can be. 5 short cd INSTANT and RANGED cc's on 4 different drs. God forbid you can actually do smth vs a "skilled" hunter who knows how to bind hes focus target for 30 seconds every THREE minutes. Imagine that ... 30 seconds. It's clearly op and needs to get nerfed.

No wonder some of the most retarded comps to have ever plagued the ladders were hunter based.

shut up

#103 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

View Postxvee, on 16 March 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

you are acting like it breaks every cc in the game... i understand you're biased since you are a hunter and god forbid something counters your 20 second insta-cc chains, but in the scheme of things frenzy wasnt even remotely close to being the most op thing in the game (not even OP in my opinion - 3 minute cooldown)... but yet since some mage cries about it gets nerfed 1 day into the season to the point where its complete dog shit and only used as a damage buff now zzzz

It breaks every one of my CCs except for a BM only talent, which I don't play. It's fucking retarded to have a class turn another one into nothing but a damage turret for 30 seconds. That's a fucking eternity in arena.

View PostCyanne, on 16 March 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

LOL. Your ignorance is amazing. Double points for being a rogue.

Here's a free hint since you clearly don't know how to play. Get this, there are more ways to interrupt CC than kicking a cast bar. What a crazy idea!

Edited by fant0m8, 17 March 2013 - 04:16 AM.

Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#104 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 17 March 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

It breaks every one of my CCs except for a BM only talent, which I don't play. It's fucking retarded to have a class turn another one into nothing but a damage turret for 30 seconds. That's a fucking eternity in arena.

LOL. Your ignorance is amazing. Double points for being a rogue.

Here's a free hint since you clearly don't know how to play. Get this, there are more ways to interrupt CC than kicking a cast bar. What a crazy idea!

For one i haven't played my rogue in a long time, not that it maters in any way.

Further on.. All your cc except intimidation? Erm web wrap? Silence? Aren't those ccs? And how exactly do i interrupt those?  I should position myself to... los a 30-40 yards instant cast? If i eat a scatter and my partners move on top of me or stun the hunter i won't get trapped. But guess what he can try it again with one of hes 2 pet stuns. And it's not like i can do ANY healing while in a scatter or a stun anyway, because you have 1 skill that totally invalidates an entire talent line.

Geez how can you be so biased... it's not fair for a class to turn you into a dmg turret for 30 seconds out of THREE MINUTES but it's fair for me to spend half the game unable to do anything as a healer? But i guess that's what the game needs, more emphasis on cc and especially INSTANT cc and less abilities that actually make you chose. And then you wonder and complain because healers have a gazillion instant casts.

And yeah i'm just a 2.2k baddie but i guess all the hunters i met and keep meeting around that rating are somehow the most skilled players around, doing work with an underpowered and unplayable class just because they found out how to do a focus macro. Kfc was clearly a problem only for the low brackets where us, noobs, can only stop a cc if it has a cast bar.

#105 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

#106 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postxvee, on 16 March 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

. but yet since some mage cries about it gets nerfed 1 day into the season to the point where its complete dog shit and only used as a damage buff now zzzz

Pretty sure that was the original intent of the spell.

@ Rogue crying about Hunter CC, not our fault you can't eat traps, its so fucking easy to do.

#107 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:41 AM

View PostCyanne, on 17 March 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

For one i haven't played my rogue in a long time, not that it maters in any way.

Further on.. All your cc except intimidation? Erm web wrap? Silence? Aren't those ccs? And how exactly do i interrupt those?  I should position myself to... los a 30-40 yards instant cast? If i eat a scatter and my partners move on top of me or stun the hunter i won't get trapped. But guess what he can try it again with one of hes 2 pet stuns. And it's not like i can do ANY healing while in a scatter or a stun anyway, because you have 1 skill that totally invalidates an entire talent line.

Geez how can you be so biased... it's not fair for a class to turn you into a dmg turret for 30 seconds out of THREE MINUTES but it's fair for me to spend half the game unable to do anything as a healer? But i guess that's what the game needs, more emphasis on cc and especially INSTANT cc and less abilities that actually make you chose. And then you wonder and complain because healers have a gazillion instant casts.

And yeah i'm just a 2.2k baddie but i guess all the hunters i met and keep meeting around that rating are somehow the most skilled players around, doing work with an underpowered and unplayable class just because they found out how to do a focus macro. Kfc was clearly a problem only for the low brackets where us, noobs, can only stop a cc if it has a cast bar.

Counting root and silence as CC is hilariously biased. What do you think about Mages and Rogues then? They both have at least as much CC as Hunters on as many DRs, and it lasts longer across the board. Not to mention an actual spell lock.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#108 Braindance

Braindance
  • Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 17 March 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Pretty sure that was the original intent of the spell.

@ Rogue crying about Hunter CC, not our fault you can't eat traps, its so fucking easy to do.
Do you have a fan club or some shit?

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#109 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

You know is quite funny how after 8 years this whole "X class crying about Y class, haha so funny" thing is still here, specially in the "high" rated community. This is something that 1200rated people say evry single day.
Lets take sodapoppin for example, he plays feral since beta and he is pretty good at it. Yes, he wins games by running at shamans untill they die, but he also played the class when it was a worthless piece of shit. Now, if he made this thread and someone told him to "shut up just spam ravage harder lolferals", well that guy should commit suicide. Seriously grow the fuck out of it and start coming up with real arguments instead of just farting through your mouth

#110 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 18 March 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Counting root and silence as CC is hilariously biased. What do you think about Mages and Rogues then? They both have at least as much CC as Hunters on as many DRs, and it lasts longer across the board. Not to mention an actual spell lock.

What root are you talking about? If you are thinking of web wrap it's a god damn stun. And as a healer there's pretty much no difference between a stun and silence from a functionality point of view.

No offense but are you actively playing the game at the moment?

As for eating the traps, that's kinda hard for DKs (we are talking about dks in this thread right?) to do considering their "great" mobility and the fact they apparently removed pet leap to friendly targets. And further more this isn't wrath anymore where hunters could only trap you off scatter. They have 2 stuns or a stun and a sleep to set their trap and unless you are playing with a very high mobility class like a mage it's not so easy to prevent them.

#111 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Too long duration, too long cd.

#112 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostCyanne, on 18 March 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

What root are you talking about? If you are thinking of web wrap it's a god damn stun. And as a healer there's pretty much no difference between a stun and silence from a functionality point of view.

No offense but are you actively playing the game at the moment?

As for eating the traps, that's kinda hard for DKs (we are talking about dks in this thread right?) to do considering their "great" mobility and the fact they apparently removed pet leap to friendly targets. And further more this isn't wrath anymore where hunters could only trap you off scatter. They have 2 stuns or a stun and a sleep to set their trap and unless you are playing with a very high mobility class like a mage it's not so easy to prevent them.

Web Wrap is BM only, just like Intimidate. I was referring to Web, the Spider ability. It is simply a root.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<